nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If he goes houston...does dantoni get the boot

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Philly 9/2 to win title next year.

Yeah think the books are on to something.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Means nothing because ALL top contenders for LeBron have deflated odds. LAKERS are 14/1. Odds will adjust following next installment of "The Decision!"

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Said from start I think he goes Philly he still.king east can let Simmons embiid do hard work regular season while he rest his body for finals

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

sportscenter last night said clev was 50-1 to win title next year

i saw it right. they must have gotten wrong info from westgate

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Means nothing because ALL top contenders for LeBron have deflated odds. LAKERS are 14/1. Odds will adjust following next installment of "The Decision!"
    you're right LT....unless everyone agrees with you and says LAKERS it means nothing

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

you're right LT....unless everyone agrees with you and says LAKERS it means nothing
    Not what I meant, I was pointing out that all the LeBron candidates have deflated odds.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    You think he gives a f about Hollywood?
    Considering he's an EP of a game show (The Wall) and has done a few films, which shows he has an interest in Hollywood. Yes

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Lakers would not be THAT far off from being contenders with additions of LeBron and Paul George.

But that aside though, I am not saying I agree with his intentions, I am just going off what I am hearing from reliable sources. Woj (i.e., GOD of NBA) first wrote about this back in December, and the line shift on Lakers since these lines opened only helps support that.
    Yeah it looks like youre right. What i didnt account for was that Chris Paul would leave Houston like he will to play with Lebron. I thought he would stay and stick it out with harden. So with Paul, George, Lebron and the young guys it makes more sense now that hes going to the Lakers

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Lebron is a pussie who cares.
    Kyrie hated him, Love hates him, everyone in the NBA sees what a drama queen he is and how players don't even like playing with him.
    He could be a possible cancer to a young team at his age now.
    I think him not playing in the NBA next year was like +5000. Could be worth a hail mary fun bet. Maybe he takes a year off.
    He knows there isn't much he can conspire up to beat the warriors anytime soon unless he goes to the Rockets which Harden doesn't want I'm sure.
    Karma is biting Lebron in the ass from when when he first set the precedent to cheat and leave your shit team to make a "superteam".
    Now hes fukked cuz the Warriors gonna win the next 4 out of 5 championships still.
    why are Embiid and Simmons BTH recruiting him, if they don't want him?

he is going to SIXERS, been saying it for months

Ratzz

been saying it for 5 months..

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Originally Posted by goduke
    He’s going to the rockets. There’s no other place that makes sense. The lakers seems like a waste for him even if they sign Paul George. That is not enough to beat the warriors. If he stays in Cleveland he won’t make the finals because of the Celtics as long as they are healthy .
    I would be beyond shocked if he didn’t go to Houston. I honestly don’t understand why more people don’t think this same thing.

Stop using "basketball sense", he is going to LA for external reasons.
    if it's about makin' movies, he can still make that shit work in h-town.....

he can star in mine, alongside yours truly, as we film us taggin' swinger ho's in H-town.....

sales of my professionally done "home" vids will skyrocket once lebron adds his bbc to the equation....

kucks like kracken will have me sellin' out the shelves of this place in no time at all:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 06-12-18 at 08:41 AM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if it's about makin' movies, he can still make that shit work in h-town.....

he can star in mine, alongside yours truly, as we film us taggin' swinger ho's in H-town.....
    I already admitted defeat in this a few posts down. LT was right. I didn’t account for the fact that Chris Paul could go to the lakers. With him and Paul George it’s enough to make them contenders

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I already admitted defeat in this a few posts down. LT was right. I didn’t account for the fact that Chris Paul could go to the lakers. With him and Paul George it’s enough to make them contenders
    Chris Paul ain’t leaving 50 million off the table -

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Odds are chalky to stay home
    He has zero shot in LA to win anything and Never will never see the finals

He is not stupid
    If he goes to LA, all of a sudden you'll see other stars in the NBA ready to take paycuts to head there. I mean, the chance to join LeBron & play in Hollywood? Los Angeles will not have seen such b-ball glamour in town since the likes of Kobe Bryant's prime.

ikid2groove415

Lakers ain’t winning anytime soon even with lebron- the west is loaded - makes sense join same division as the warriors?

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Seeing Lonzo Ball shipped to the Kings or Mavs would be hilarious and for that reason alone I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron go lose in LA but James isn't going there.
    Fake news.
    Gary Payton just got everyone great value on the Cavs and 76ers now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thread over

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lakers ain’t winning anytime soon even with lebron- the west is loaded - makes sense join same division as the warriors?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Lakers would not be THAT far off from being contenders with additions of LeBron and Paul George.

But that aside though, I am not saying I agree with his intentions, I am just going off what I am hearing from reliable sources. Woj (i.e., GOD of NBA) first wrote about this back in December, and the line shift on Lakers since these lines opened only helps support that.
    Hes not going somewhere to CONTEND

Ratzz

so obviously going to Philly. There is NO OTHER long term option.

Boston looks good.. but Kyrie does;t really want him there.
    Kyrie wants to be leader of his team. Impossible with LeBron there

76ers perfect. Young. Eager to learn. Hungry. Talented. Did i say young?
    REALLY YOUNG, Defensive Center. who can shoot FT's. Even Thrreees.

AshinKusher
    AshinKusher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Hes not going somewhere to CONTEND
    How could it not be about winning a title?

Rockets would fit sorta well and he is close with Chris Paul. All they have to worry about is warriors in WCF.

I think he stays with Cavs and try to self GM his way to maybe 1 more title in the next couple years. How can you leave again? atleast most wont burn their jerseys this time haha

ikid2groove415

Don’t wanna keep beating this over and over fellas - The number one thing for lebron is winning - all the whole Hollywood shit is BS? He’s already a big brand alone? And the most talk about athlete in America ? He does care about his legacy and wanna reach atleast 5 rings? He’s not going going out west? Will
    Have to deal with too many good teams - he’s going STAY back EAST- and bet his legacy on the SIXERS- can Simmons and Joel take that next step? I don’t believe boston can beat the sixers if lebron joins them- The warriors are a juggernaut but Durant will be 30- curry 31 this coming season - klay and green both 28/29 - GSW have made 4 straight finals ? They basically play 1 extra season in 4 years - and look very beatable this year

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by AshinKusher View Post
    How could it not be about winning a title?

Rockets would fit sorta well and he is close with Chris Paul. All they have to worry about is warriors in WCF.

I think he stays with Cavs and try to self GM his way to maybe 1 more title in the next couple years. How can you leave again? atleast most wont burn their jerseys this time haha
    Cavs don't have players or cap space to add anybody.
    Love is a crap shoot. plays extremely hard 1 out of 3 or 4 games.
    Kills it for for 48 min. and then next game acts like first game on new team.
    George Hill talented. Does not have heart for Finals.
    Kyle Korver great shooter. Shot under .150 for series. really really bad in Finals.
    was last year too. Blew wide open 3 with less than minute in game 3 that puts them up 5.

LeBron IS NOT STAYING IN CLEVELAND.

He is going to PHILADELPHIA.. this is most self-evident.. why can;t people see it?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lakers are out

Phila chalk

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

NBA has now turned to this? Stay in Cleveland and work with the front office guys to make it work.
    Bad boys were beating Jordan up but didn't bolt to beat them.

First 12