Betpoints: 2120

Sort of sum up the whatever past "LaberBoy era" was back in 2009... Lol

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post

Fukk curry and his mom too
    I'll take his mom!

But really, Lebron did the same thing in Miami. Bosh/Wade/Lebron were 3 of the best players in the league, and all came together. How is that different than Curry/Durant?

Thompson is just a good player. He's not anywhere close to a hall of famer. Draymond Green is one of the most overrated players in the game. If the Warriors were smart, they'd do a sign and trade with New Orleans. Trade Green/Thompson for Anthony Davis.

You put Curry, Durant, Davis on the same team...then yes that's a super team. The current Warriors are no different than the Heat were, just more successful

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Nba is as compelling as a browns patriots game

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I'll take his mom!

But really, Lebron did the same thing in Miami. Bosh/Wade/Lebron were 3 of the best players in the league, and all came together. How is that different than Curry/Durant?

Thompson is just a good player. He's not anywhere close to a hall of famer. Draymond Green is one of the most overrated players in the game. If the Warriors were smart, they'd do a sign and trade with New Orleans. Trade Green/Thompson for Anthony Davis.

You put Curry, Durant, Davis on the same team...then yes that's a super team. The current Warriors are no different than the Heat were, just more successful
    LOL- LOL- LOL do you even watch basketball? Klay and green for Davis ? Warriors would never do that - both Klay and green are elite defenders - that can guard the perimeter shooters - Klay is consider the best off the dribble shooter in the NBA - Durant and curry already carry the offensive loAd - getting Davis makes no sense when you gotta subtract your 2 best defensive players ? Saying green is overrated is totally dumb - he does all the important stuff that stat sheets doesn’t show

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    LOL- LOL- LOL do you even watch basketball? Klay and green for Davis ? Warriors would never do that - both Klay and green are elite defenders - that can guard the perimeter shooters - Klay is consider the best off the dribble shooter in the NBA - Durant and curry already carry the offensive loAd - getting Davis makes no sense when you gotta subtract your 2 best defensive players ? Saying green is overrated is totally dumb - he does all the important stuff that stat sheets doesn’t show
    Anthony Davis is the best defensive player in the NBA. Just this past year, he was named a finalist for MVP, and Defensive Player of the Year. It's New Orleans that wouldn't do that trade.

Anthony Davis is a top 5 player in the league, probably top 3. If you put Klay or Green on different team, they would lead their teams nowhere. They are role players.

Curry, Durant, and Davis are 3 alphas

ikid2groove415

Anthony Davis is the best defensive player in the NBA. Just this past year, he was named a finalist for MVP, and Defensive Player of the Year. It's New Orleans that wouldn't do that trade.

Anthony Davis is a top 5 player in the league, probably top 3. If you put Klay or Green on different team, they would lead their teams nowhere. They are role players.

Curry, Durant, and Davis are 3 alphas
    Im not doubting Davis greatness but if you put him on GSW and subtract Klay/green GSW would not be better? Davis can not guard perimeter shooters and athletic wings - also there’s only 1 ball? His offensive numbers would drop ? He’s not taking more shots then curry and Durant - ( won’t be a good fit ) what makes GSW good is everybody know there roles and it fits

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Durant, Curry and davis would be huge no doubt about it. That trio could fall backwards into 60 wins and a title before waking up but draymond green is the heart and motor of that team. He is arguably just as important if not more so than anyone else

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

The NBA needs to blow up EVERY team and re-draft EVERYONE! Then the league would be fun again. penetrate the players.

ikid2groove415

I think 2 beat the warriors is size - lebron wants to really win? Go too New Orleans and team up with Davis-boogie / imagine that front court? Holiday and rondo can play defense - not sure how it all fits under the cap tho?

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Ask the other players around the league if they think Draymond is overrated lol, or better yet just watch a game and see for yourself how wrong you are.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Ask the other players around the league if they think Draymond is overrated lol, or better yet just watch a game and see for yourself how wrong you are.
    Exactly! His awkwardness on the court leaves casual observers to think he isn't a top tier player. Silly.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I'll take his mom!

I don't agree with Thompson not being a hall of famer. He definitely is all an all star, but not a superstar. He's been bad in the finals every year. His finals numbers are garbage. But he's still a hall of famer.

As far as Lebron's move, I agree. Lebron joined up with the 3rd best player in the world, and another top 15 player. Wade was an MVP candidate (top 3) several years, 1st team all NBA, he lead the league in scoring at 30 a night with 7-8 dimes in 2009 I believe, 1 or 2 years before James joined him...

Can someone please tell me when the 2nd best player in the world (Lebron at the time -- Kobe was 1. Lebron might have even been 3rd and Wade 2nd. No best player in the world would average 17 a night in a finals series and average 0.3 ppg in the 4th quarters of those series'). Anyway can someone tell me when the last time the 2nd best player in the world joined up with the 3rd best player in the world in free agency?

It's never happened.

What Lebron did was just as bad. I don't care about a 73 win team. That team folded up shop in the finals. They added Durant and didn't lose 1 game in the entire playoffs basically. They went 16-1.... That's how good Kevin Durant is.

A team of Steph Curry Klay Dryamond and Iguadala isn't even a scary squad bro. That team isn't that great.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't agree with Thompson not being a hall of famer. He definitely is all an all star, but not a superstar. He's been bad in the finals every year. His finals numbers are garbage. But he's still a hall of famer.

As far as Lebron's move, I agree. Lebron joined up with the 3rd best player in the world, and another top 15 player. Wade was an MVP candidate (top 3) several years, 1st team all NBA, he lead the league in scoring at 30 a night with 7-8 dimes in 2009 I believe, 1 or 2 years before James joined him...

Can someone please tell me when the 2nd best player in the world (Lebron at the time -- Kobe was 1. Lebron might have even been 3rd and Wade 2nd. No best player in the world would average 17 a night in a finals series and average 0.3 ppg in the 4th quarters of those series'). Anyway can someone tell me when the last time the 2nd best player in the world joined up with the 3rd best player in the world in free agency?

It's never happened.

What Lebron did was just as bad. I don't care about a 73 win team. That team folded up shop in the finals. They added Durant and didn't lose 1 game in the entire playoffs basically. They went 16-1.... That's how good Kevin Durant is.

A team of Steph Curry Klay Dryamond and Iguadala isn't even a scary squad bro. That team isn't that great.
    Really? Would of went back 2 back if green didn’t get suspended? If Harrison Barnes can hit any wide open 3s? Broke regular season win total of 73 isn’t consider great ? GSW was already built before Durant hop on fella

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Really? Would of went back 2 back if green didn’t get suspended? If Harrison Barnes can hit any wide open 3s? Broke regular season win total of 73 isn’t consider great ? GSW was already built before Durant hop on fella
    I'm saying I think other teams could just come in and add one star free agent and be back on par with that team, even above. Harrison Barnes isn't good. Curry and Thompson both go games where they are like 5-18 each. Then who's going to save them? Iguadala and Green can't score. That team wasn't built to be a dynasty without Kevin Durant.

That team of Wade Bron Bosh is a way better squad than Curry Thompson Barnes Iguadala and Green. I think that series wouldn't even be close tbh. Miami made that team to counter the Celtics amazing 4 of Pierce KG Allen and Rondo.

Paul and Harden came together to counter the Warriors squad.

And another team will form this summer to counter that.

In conclusion, I really think that Warriors team without Durant would have only won that 1 ring, and that's it. They weren't good enough to 3 peat or anything like that. After they lost that 3-1 lead in the finals, it was a wrap for them. Cleveland exposed the shit out of their weaknesses. Luckily, they got KD.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

It's never happened.

Typically Lebron hater and millennial zombie.
    (Cavs)
    PG: Hill
    SG: JR Smith / Korver
    SF: Lebron / Green
    PF: Kevin Love/Nance Jr
    C: Triston Thompson

Kevin Love is the current version of Chris Bosh on the Heat - both hyped, both underexceded, both were no where to be found in big games or 4q's ever. So all star or team USA or w/e - $ clearly spent in the wrong place.

(Warriors)
    Pg: Curry
    Sg: Clay Thompson - easily top 20 player even if you live on Mars
    Sf: Durant / Idgadolua
    PF: Green
    C: McGee/Looner

How the fuxkk is Lebron going to win a championship with that team while being guarded by idgadolua and having to go through green and Mcgee, while getting help from Durant who's a 7 footer? You crack me up man

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Except state fans. These titles mean nothing. No one cares.
    As of right now the warriors have not won one title.

Keep your eyes on the road.

flakeandbake

Guy should be giving a fuckin Purple Heart and everyone likes to hate

flakeandbake

I'm saying I think other teams could just come in and add one star free agent and be back on par with that team, even above. Harrison Barnes isn't good. Curry and Thompson both go games where they are like 5-18 each. Then who's going to save them? Iguadala and Green can't score. That team wasn't built to be a dynasty without Kevin Durant.

That team of Wade Bron Bosh is a way better squad than Curry Thompson Barnes Iguadala and Green. I think that series wouldn't even be close tbh. Miami made that team to counter the Celtics amazing 4 of Pierce KG Allen and Rondo.

Paul and Harden came together to counter the Warriors squad.

And another team will form this summer to counter that.

In conclusion, I really think that Warriors team without Durant would have only won that 1 ring, and that's it. They weren't good enough to 3 peat or anything like that. After they lost that 3-1 lead in the finals, it was a wrap for them. Cleveland exposed the shit out of their weaknesses. Luckily, they got KD.
    "What lebron did was just as bad" 😂😭😂

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Is there more than maybe 5 real warrior fans? Like guys who claimed that before all this garbage run?? I met a few back in the day when I was going out to that area to get green. They were die hards back when they sucked, they were also Guatemalan or some shit (not that it matters).

Jeez...This is the voice of a moron. Who took your bar exam?
    You are better than this.

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

I've been a warrior fan my whole life (Bay Area born and raised) and always watched and attended their games. There's plenty of people like me. It's funny how everyone argues that the Warriors just went out and bought all these players. Fact is, Curry Green and Thompson all were drafted and none of them were top 3 picks or really expected to become what they have. When the warriors traded Monta Ellis everyone freaked because Curry had been injury prone and most of us thought here we go again with another bad management call. Anyways, they figured out how to play a different style utilizing the 3 point shot to their advantage and about 5 years later the whole league has changed to keep up. Now college ball is trying to do the same. Keep on hating and denying the greatness of the dubs, and they'll keep on stacking chips
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave SouthBayGame 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jrgum3

flakeandbake

[QUOTE=[B]Goat Milk;[/B]27843000] That team of Wade Bron Bosh is a way better squad than Curry Thompson Barnes Iguadala and Green. I think that series wouldn't even be close tbh. Miami made that team to counter the Celtics amazing 4 of Pierce KG Allen and Rondo.

What the actual fuckk? You keep defending Durant with your main argument based on comparing it to when Lebron left for Miami. But then literally comparing the Wade Bosh Lebron team to Curry Thompson Iguadal and Green in the same sentence.

An out of his prime DWade and a guy who's name is just an overpriced piece of paper. Chris Bosh wasn't good. Love isn't good. Without Lebron, those teams and players were not going to the finals and certainly not winning a finals. Idc if Durrant joined a 52-30 or 73-9 team, the point is Steph Thompson Green and Iggy won a title without Durrant. Get a life dude. Give it fuckiiing up.

In conclusion: you are a clowwnnn

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

^not worded the best but damn it makes so much sense

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    Typically Lebron hater and millennial zombie.
    (Cavs)
    PG: Hill
    SG: JR Smith / Korver
    SF: Lebron / Green
    PF: Kevin Love/Nance Jr
    C: Triston Thompson

Kevin Love is the current version of Chris Bosh on the Heat - both hyped, both underexceded, both were no where to be found in big games or 4q's ever. So all star or team USA or w/e - $ clearly spent in the wrong place.

(Warriors)
    Pg: Curry
    Sg: Clay Thompson - easily top 20 player even if you live on Mars
    Sf: Durant / Idgadolua
    PF: Green
    C: McGee/Looner

How the fuxkk is Lebron going to win a championship with that team while being guarded by idgadolua and having to go through green and Mcgee, while getting help from Durant who's a 7 footer? You crack me up man
    LEFRUAD CREATED The Cavs roster -

ikid2groove415

Rather the warriors got lucky or smart drafting ? Plenty teams pass up on green/klay/curry- nobody expected this guys to RESHAPE THE NBA WHEN DRAFTED - 3 championship in 4 years- could easily 4PEAT

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Rather the warriors got lucky or smart drafting ? Plenty teams pass up on green/klay/curry- nobody expected this guys to RESHAPE THE NBA WHEN DRAFTED - 3 championship in 4 years- could easily 4PEAT
    Just give up guy. They were 1-1 vs cavs before Durant and they got lucky the first time because Kyrie got injured. I don't want to hear anything about green. He missed one game. Your boy pussy curry couldn't close the deal hence the move for Durant.

ikid2groove415

Just give up guy. They were 1-1 vs cavs before Durant and they got lucky the first time because Kyrie got injured. I don't want to hear anything about green. He missed one game. Your boy pussy curry couldn't close the deal hence the move for Durant.
    Many factors for the lost fella- Cavs left Harrison Barnes wide open and he couldn’t make a shot ? ( the guy Durant replace) lebron had a insane game 5-6-7 kyrie with the clutch 3 pointer in game 7

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

says the laker fan

lakerboy

Many factors for the lost fella- Cavs left Harrison Barnes wide open and he couldn’t make a shot ? ( the guy Durant replace) lebron had a insane game 5-6-7 kyrie with the clutch 3 pointer in game 7
    You talking about Harrison lol?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lakerboy, is Lebron bringing us Chris Paul or Paul George?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Except state fans. These titles mean nothing. No one cares.

As of right now the warriors have not won one title.
    Laker, the 1st one was legit. The L2 w/ Durant were a joke.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Lakerboy, is Lebron bringing us Chris Paul or Paul George?
    Hopefully none of 3. I'm okay to rebuild the right way. Those three players have all played there best game. That is my policy. I don't sign guys who are going down the pipe.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Hopefully none of 3. I'm okay to rebuild the right way. Those three players have all played there best game. That is my policy. I don't sign guys who are going down the pipe.
    Yeah, I'm kind of torn on the whole thing. It would be nice to instantly be a contender, but it really wouldn't feel like a Lakers team.

I'll tell you one thing, I can't stand Lonzo Ball and his psycho dad.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Is there more than maybe 5 real warrior fans? Like guys who claimed that before all this garbage run?? I met a few back in the day when I was going out to that area to get green. They were die hards back when they sucked, they were also Guatemalan or some shit (not that it matters).
    Filipinos have been State fans for a long time.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by SouthBayGame View Post
    I've been a warrior fan my whole life (Bay Area born and raised) and always watched and attended their games. There's plenty of people like me. It's funny how everyone argues that the Warriors just went out and bought all these players. Fact is, Curry Green and Thompson all were drafted and none of them were top 3 picks or really expected to become what they have. When the warriors traded Monta Ellis everyone freaked because Curry had been injury prone and most of us thought here we go again with another bad management call. Anyways, they figured out how to play a different style utilizing the 3 point shot to their advantage and about 5 years later the whole league has changed to keep up. Now college ball is trying to do the same. Keep on hating and denying the greatness of the dubs, and they'll keep on stacking chips
    The Warriors have always (last 20 years) been 3 point shooters.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by SouthBayGame View Post
    BAY AREA people know wassup ? The tech Mecca? Haters jealous because GSW makes it look so easy ? Get with the program morons - THE WORLD waits for what goes on in the Bay Area? TESLA/GOOGLE:APPLE/UBER and many more big tech company’s all originates here in the BAY- there’s no surprise warriors is LITE YEARS above everyone else - hell they didn’t even Play too there standard this season and still won the TITLE-

First 12