senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Curry alrdy has as many rings as lebron in less tries
    If you put me on the GSW roster I would have accomplished the same. Your point is...?

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

LeBum has the killer instincts of a 3 legged turtle name Dewey.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

What we didn't know was LeBron played the whole 2nd half with an unfresh tampon. I will give him props for that.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

You guys are DRUG if you think MJ can beat this warriors team with the Cavs ROSTER minus LEFRUAD

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    You guys are DRUG if you think MJ can beat this warriors team with the Cavs ROSTER minus LEFRUAD
    He might not beat them with the Cavs roster but I promise you he doesn't get swept. I also guarantee you he wouldn't be letting George Hill and Kevin Love guard Durant. No fukkin way. Game 1 in OT he doesn't lay down like a dog either. He would have taken that shit over pissed off as hell. He wouldnt be crying on the bench. He would go into fukkin god mode because thats what he did. He never mentally checked out of games when adversity struck.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    He might not beat them with the Cavs roster but I promise you he doesn't get swept. I also guarantee you he wouldn't be letting George Hill and Kevin Love guard Durant. No fukkin way. Game 1 in OT he doesn't lay down like a dog either. He would have taken that shit over pissed off as hell. He wouldnt be crying on the bench. He would go into fukkin god mode because thats what he did. He never mentally checked out of games when adversity struck.
    Great post. Jordan had a God mode. No one mentions that anymore. For those of us who were fortunate to be witnesses to Jordan we know that. The current crop of fans most who NEVER saw Jordan play have no say in this

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

MJ was 1-9 in the playoffs before Scottie Pippen

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    MJ was 1-9 in the playoffs before Scottie Pippen
    Players were also told not to weight train before a game as it would fukk up their shot. Jordan got stronger after he was getting tossed on his ass by the bad boy Pistons. Could you imagine Lebrick hitting the deck once after tangling with Rick Mahorn? Lebrick would be in a full body cast, then complain that Mahorn called him a bad word on the court. With current rules, Jordan may have won 10 straight titles.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Been swept in two finals??? Jordan is still the man
    What is worse: being swept twice in the finals, or being swept twice in the first round of the playoffs?

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Lebron's biggest crime was the decision & losing to Dallas with the Heat... Ya'll expected the Cavs not to make the finals n ya'll mad they got swept? Stop this madness
    yeah none of these idiots expected cavs to pass first round. while cavs blowed expectation versus all 3 teams. and he gets the hate for losing finals against greatest all time offensive team, when hes only one in the field. Jr smith choke literaly burned james finals.

all the time same bullshit discussion debate or whatever u call it jordon vs lebron
    both played different time and both were best different time. different league different people. its not only basketball nowadays,there is much more but not going to go into details cause its too difficult for averange american to understand that he s not in control of anything and hes the one who is controled.
    Last edited by stepaside777; 06-10-18 at 05:53 AM.

First 12