BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

What a great story the Warriors are

Just a bunch of blue collar guys that go out there and grind and scrap.

Nothing comes easy for this group.

All the adversity these guys have overcome....Against all odds and they come through. Unreal. Hats off. Hopefully they can sign Lebron in the off-season so there won't be so much stress on their team.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Houston had them. Paul had to go down at the absolute worst moment and Harden just didn't have enough. I'm sure Lebron is thinking of going there next year.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Just a bunch of blue collar guys that go out there and grind and scrap.

Nothing comes easy for this group.

All the adversity these guys have overcome....Against all odds and they come through. Unreal. Hats off. Hopefully they can sign Lebron in the off-season so there won't be so much stress on their team.
    You are everywhere with your hatred. Let it go man.
    Some teams had same and couldn't make it work....
    You have a big problem you don't know it yet.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

i cant believe how much they avoided 3 three championships.
    1 series no kyrie or k love.
    1 series down 3-2 no chris paul game 6 or 7
    1 series no kwahi (down 20 in oracle at one point)
    played pelicans without demarcus cousins
    they added kevin durant

holy penetrate

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

as a west brick fan, it must burn you real hard seeing his mate KD win 2 ring and 2 finals mvp, don't you?
    i bet westbrook cryin in his room!
    Points Awarded:

bryant81 gave play4win 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    as a west brick fan, it must burn you real hard seeing his mate KD win 2 ring and 2 finals mvp, don't you?
    i bet westbrook cryin in his room!
    Westbrook doesn’t watch NBA.

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Russ playing 12 year olds in fifa

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    You are everywhere with your hatred. Let it go man.
    Some teams had same and couldn't make it work....
    You have a big problem you don't know it yet.
    Nah he doesn't have a problem. This is about as lame as is If Lebron went to Boston

BigDofBA

I thought Lebron’s move was the lamest thing ever and I ripped him for it.

With that said, Lebron didn’t goto a made team. He didn’t join up with three all-stars that just won 73 games and we’re coming off back to back finals. He didn’t join up with a team like that after just he blew a 3-1 lead to them.

Durant was on the verge of winning a title himself and he wilted after being up 3-1. He was close. Instead of manning up and taking the challenge he took the easy way out.

It is what it is. As a fan of the sport, it completely ruined the competition. He could have went anywhere except Golden State and it wouldn’t have been a big deal.

You can call me a hater or whatever but many neutral fans of the game agree with me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69

olamide

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I thought Lebron’s move was the lamest thing ever and I ripped him for it.

With that said, Lebron didn’t goto a made team. He didn’t join up with three all-stars that just won 73 games and we’re coming off back to back finals. He didn’t join up with a team like that after just he blew a 3-1 lead to them.

Durant was on the verge of winning a title himself and he wilted after being up 3-1. He was close. Instead of manning up and taking the challenge he took the easy way out.

It is what it is. As a fan of the sport, it completely ruined the competition. He could have went anywhere except Golden State and it wouldn’t have been a big deal.

You can call me a hater or whatever but many neutral fans of the game agree with me.
    How many years now and you still can't let go. Smh...
    Keep it up
    You guys still have your Westbrook.

olamide

Personally I'm happy KD joined warriors. LeBron was making a roster that would be hard to stop. Came back to Cleveland and teamed up with kyrie and love.
    Warriors with Curry and Klay shouldn't be better team than that team. They overachieved without someone of LeBron calibre. The front office were smart to realized this and went after KD. Their system/style of play made them OP not the available personnel at the time.
    LeBron's team failed to play to potential and full of drama.
    Tbh Lebron+Kyrie+Love should be far better than Curry+Klay.
    If LeBron and his team couldn't make it work, don't blame gsw for that pls.
    I wouldn't want to play with Westbrook if I was KD

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Personally I'm happy KD joined warriors. LeBron was making a roster that would be hard to stop. Came back to Cleveland and teamed up with kyrie and love.
    Warriors with Curry and Klay shouldn't be better team than that team. They overachieved without someone of LeBron calibre. The front office were smart to realized this and went after KD. Their system/style of play made them OP not the available personnel at the time.
    LeBron's team failed to play to potential and full of drama.
    Tbh Lebron+Kyrie+Love should be far better than Curry+Klay.
    If LeBron and his team couldn't make it work, don't blame gsw for that pls.
    I wouldn't want to play with Westbrook if I was KD
    Its curry-klay-draymond and that matchup was 7 game series, with the addition of durant u can probably win 1 game at most in a series

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Stfu about the warriors and go play NBA 2K. Unless Lebron goes to Boston idgaf about the NBA anymore

olamide

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Its curry-klay-draymond and that matchup was 7 game series, with the addition of durant u can probably win 1 game at most in a series
    Did you see how hyped TT was that year? TT was touted as Draymond match-up. Moreover most still argues draymond ain't an all star and he wasn't that year.
    Even if he was, who's a match-up to LeBron? LeBron is penetrating op and had kyrie and Love. Curry Klay Draymond had no business challenging them without the coaching and style of play.
    I don't know what the fuss is tbh...... LeBron and Cleveland tried to do same thing warriors did but didn't work for them.
    LeBron is just pissed

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you see how hyped TT was that year? TT was touted as Draymond match-up. Moreover most still argues draymond ain't an all star and he wasn't that year.
    Even if he was, who's a match-up to LeBron? LeBron is penetrating op and had kyrie and Love. Curry Klay Draymond had no business challenging them without the coaching and style of play.
    I don't know what the fuss is tbh...... LeBron and Cleveland tried to do same thing warriors did but didn't work for them.
    LeBron is just pissed
    it was curry/klay/barnes/draymond/bogut. if your memory isnt good just dont speak on it