Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Ant bettor. Lol.
    Smart way to go for most players.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2298

Ant bettor. Lol.
    lol is being an abysmal capper turned political pot stirrer better than betting betpoints for fun and actually being close to even? I'll take the latter. Maybe if you'd been doing that all along you wouldn't be down so much

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

$5-10 bets. Unreal. Can’t make this shit up.

phinfan27615

$5-10 bets. Unreal. Can’t make this shit up.
    I only bet betpoints and play sbr poker because its fun for me and only costs $100 per year and sometimes I even get charity donations and free pizza out of it. Once I pay off my car and student loans and have more disposable income I will probably play a little poker and bet some games for some actual money but even then why would anyone want to brag about how much they spend on gambling? That's just stupid, and if you actually believe that betting more money makes you cool and buy in to all the big baller lavish gambler lifestyle nonsense then you really are a complete idiot, no wonder you can't cap games to save your life. Who is the real loser here?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    its all we do daily

Guy I hope you guess right
    Lol...

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    I only bet betpoints and play sbr poker because its fun for me and only costs $100 per year and sometimes I even get charity donations and free pizza out of it. Once I pay off my car and student loans and have more disposable income I will probably play a little poker and bet some games for some actual money but even then why would anyone want to brag about how much they spend on gambling? That's just stupid, and if you actually believe that betting more money makes you cool and buy in to all the big baller lavish gambler lifestyle nonsense then you really are a complete idiot, no wonder you can't cap games to save your life. Who is the real loser here?
    Lol when did I ever say anything about being a big baller or being cool. You’re the dipshit who has a comment about everyone else’s plays like as if you know wtf you’re talking about.

Anyways have fun with you $5 bets. You sure do spend a lot of time here for someone who doesn’t even bet real money.

phinfan27615

Lol when did I ever say anything about being a big baller or being cool. You’re the dipshit who has a comment about everyone else’s plays like as if you know wtf you’re talking about.

Anyways have fun with you $5 bets. You sure do spend a lot of time here for someone who doesn’t even bet real money.
    You literally came into my thread to insult me because my picks (not comments on others picks) are for small amounts which clearly implies you think it is cool to bet more. Even if I did pretend to bet more, you'd say it was fake. Can't have your cake and eat it too buddy. Also isn't part of the point of people's picks threads to have other posters comment on them? Lastly, you average a ton more posts than I do, so saying I spend a lot of time here is also hypocritical. You have buried yourself with your hypocritical statements and losing picks countless times on this forum and now are doing it with political threads as well. Since I've clearly explained that to you and you still keep posting more nonsense, I'm going to let this go.

Peace

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Phinfan you are in the green on your spread sheet.. I can't knock ya.. You're winning!!!! Keep it up, hope your picks land!!

Most can't or won't post their own SBR spread sheets because they are all showing red..

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    You literally came into my thread to insult me because my picks (not comments on others picks) are for small amounts which clearly implies you think it is cool to bet more. Even if I did pretend to bet more, you'd say it was fake. Can't have your cake and eat it too buddy. Also isn't part of the point of people's picks threads to have other posters comment on them? Lastly, you average a ton more posts than I do, so saying I spend a lot of time here is also hypocritical. You have buried yourself with your hypocritical statements and losing picks countless times on this forum and now are doing it with political threads as well. Since I've clearly explained that to you and you still keep posting more nonsense, I'm going to let this go.

Peace
    Now this pussy is going to play the victim card. That figures.

You came into my thread buddy. You’ve also gone into others’ threads and acted like a real piece of shit when they’ve lost.

Personally I really don’t give a shit how much you or anyone else bets. But when I see someone like yourself being a dikk to other posters and critiquing their plays after the fact, you’re damn right I’m going to point out the hypocrisy in your ways.

You’re an ant bettor. That’s fine. Nothing wrong with that. There is however a lot wrong with acting like a know it all to another poster who loses a bet. That shit is lame and now we all know you have zero clout.