Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    The warriors damn sure wouldn't have dominated in jordans era when they played physical grown man defense!!!
    https://twitter.com/Sp0rtsTalkJo3/st...34509609291776

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Did you really make me get on twitter (something I never do! lol) to show me a clip of bad d on Jordan? You are aware guys were allowed to hand check back then correct?? You have any idea what kind of difference that alone makes? In my day I could hold my own w college level talent but without the hand check? I'd been toast.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You are a waste of your gay dad's semen.
    Lolol never heard that one before you fkin idiot.Your a disgrace to all your liberal fkin butt buddies talking about gays. How dare you!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Warriors (the version with KD) are the best team in NBA history imo. Would beat the best version of the Bulls team in 6.
    Just seeing you say this solidifies my opinion that is not even close to accurate. "Mr NBA know it all" is seriously gonna sit here and try and tell us warriors of now would dominate in a era where physical defense and hand checking were allowed? Please.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Put Jordan on the Cavs this year, he isn't beating this Warrior team.

Take Jordan's best Bulls team, he isn't beating this Warrior team.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Jordan's best team isn't beating this Warrior team.
    Depends. They playing with rules of today or rules of 90s? 90s rules bulls never drop more than a game. Today's rules and it be a 7 game series.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Depends. They playing with rules of today or rules of 90s? 90s rules bulls never drop more than a game. Today's rules and it be a 7 game series.
    Agreed, tough to say. Today's rules, I don't see how GS doesn't win in 5. Well never see a better team than this in all of our lifetimes.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Agreed, tough to say. Today's rules, I don't see how GS doesn't win in 5. Well never see a better team than this in all of our lifetimes.
    While I think they be incredibly tough for sure I just can't say those bulls teams wouldn't be able to adjust this soft rules and score non stop themselves. Any time I watch today's game I feel like Mike could hang 50 whenever he felt like it. In that same breath I'll never believe Durant and this other jump shooters could keep knocking them down when they getting ruoughed up all game!!

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

I agree with OP, LeBron is the goat only if u count how many finals he lost.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

If the bulls played by today's rules they'd foul out by halftime. Phil jackson would be trotting bill wennington and Steve Kerr out there to start the second half and they'd get the doors blown off

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Looks like this kid lost his Starbucks money on Cavs tonight.

Lebron is best player of his era. To say otherwise is just ignorant.
    first comment says all
    lock the thread

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by Yee Area View Post
    Kind of easy to rack those stats as Durant when you have two other all star shooters to worry about.

Now If the Warriors lose to the Cavs in the finals this year, there will be no more debate about Lebron being the greatest athlete.
    lebron played 4 more years but after 11 yrs vs 15 durants avg numbers on par with lebron across the board

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The bulls of second three peat would beat this state team. Better coach. Best player. Better defense. Curry is trash. Circus shooter. Thompson and Green are solid. Bench is shit.

Bulls in 6. Jordan didn't do 7 games in finals.
    Lets break it down bro:

Jordan is better than Durant but honestly not by much in terms of impact on the game. Durant will go down as a top 5 player, watch.
    Curry is better than Pippen by a little.
    Thompson is way better than Kukoc.
    Iguadala is way better than Ron Harper.
    Draymond Green and Rodman cancel out.
    Livingston shits on Steve Kerr.

Come on bro... would be 4-2 warriors. 4-3 maybe. Jordan would need 1 more piece. Like a Chris Mullan.

Jordan, Mullen, Pippen, Rodman and Kukoc would win that series in 6.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Yee Area View Post
    Kind of easy to rack those stats as Durant when you have two other all star shooters to worry about.

Now If the Warriors lose to the Cavs in the finals this year, there will be no more debate about Lebron being the greatest athlete.
    I get your point, but it's not easy to shoot 15-23 in the NBA finals man. Durant's efficiency as a 7 foot guard is unlike anything we've seen in NBA history. I've seen every era. I've never seen a guy be able to score as efficiently as Kevin Durant. Lebron has a great fg% but Durant can literally make any shot on the entire court...

Goat Milk

Jordan rules favor the Warriors if anything bro.... they're stronger, faster, longer arms to handcheck, they're quicker on the perimeter.... Warriors backup pg (Sean Livingston) is 6'9 bro.... WTF is STEVE KERR GONNA DO AGAINST THAT IF YOU LET HIM HANDCHECK TOO??????!!!!

F! KERR WILL STRUGGLE BIG TIME! LET IGUADALA HAND CHECK JORDAN ALL GAME? HOLD HIM TO 35 PTS? THAT'S STRAIGHT. GAME OVER FOR THE BULLS.

Goat Milk

Playing dirty is not hard. There's plenty of guys who can do it. Zaza Pachulia? It's harder to play with rules then it is without... Everyone in the NBA is a beast. Dryamond, Klay, gives those guys the freedom to handcheck? You know how hard it'd be to score on Klay Thompson if he could handcheck? Who the F did Jordan go against? Klay Thompson is a better player than Joe Dumars even. And Klay isn't even the Warriors best defender. Lol you still got Draymond KD and Iguadala.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30318

The Bulls would not be able to cover the 3 point line like they would need to. They wouldn't have the athletes to cover all 5 positions.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

We can't compare different era's... who's to say gsw wouldn't adjusted to the hand checkin &physicality of the 80' & 90's. Fact is; the better team nearly always wins in the finals. I'll only crown a goat if someone does the impossible... My list only has Schumacher, Tyson & Nadal. Woods would have made the cut if his scandal didn't hurt him!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

hand checking and the so called defense in the 80's and 90's would not affect GS whatsoever. maybe getting whacked a few more times going to the hoop yes, but you cannot stop them coming off screens and hitting 25 foot 3 pointers...that is why they are so good along with their athleticism on defense too. they can shoot collectively better than any team in history by a long shot (no pun intended). not jordan not pippen could guard me if I could shoot like that coming off screens or running around getting open (all is needed is split second to get the shot off). they would score the same but if you can't match 3's for 2's or adjust to that mathematical certainty

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

2dabank...go watch the last 5 minutes of the finals series you are talking about on youtube...it's not as brutal as everyone remembers it. I watched the close games Jordan was in, and people have blown it way out of proportion.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    What kind of an impact would cp have had playing alongside kobe? Both would have been near their primes with kobe descending and Paul ascending. I think they win at least 1 more title easily
    I was so bummed when nba nixed that deal for Paul to lakers, totally agree Kobe would have at least one more ring!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So what? They won. Every great team goes through spells. The Heat were down 3-2 to Boston weren't they? Wade and Bron won the title that year. That's one of the greatest teams ever assembled as well.

Bro... The Rockets were like 40-3 or some shit with Harden and CP3 both playing..... Houston was a squad....
    And they only won because cp3 got hurt, kinda like year they beat spurs cause Kawii went down..

it impossible to say far as how great they are compared to past great teams cause the game is so different. If warriors got to play w these bitch made rules we have now yea they could hold their own w anyone, if they had to play back when defense was not only allowed but a huge factor in outcomes they would look like the pussies they are as they would get manhandled night after night. Pretty sure few warriors would be calling in sick by game 3 against some of those physical teams in the 90s!!

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

The great baboon takin a rest . Certainly is the greatest. Hes a joke.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lebron will bring them back from 0-3.

First 1234