JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    reported jibby
    Reported for what? Humor memes? Response to Gritters, mind your own bigBusiness.. Don't be a snitch pal.. Snitches get stitches. ..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Reported for what? Humor memes? Response to Gritters, mind your own bigBusiness.. Don't be a snitch pal.. Snitches get stitches. ..
    ya really. For what? A meme of a guy falling off his bike? If that gets you banned, then I will never post here again.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    "Nobody wants an invite"

That cinches it, He's the GOAT

Should be the last thing Lebron is worried about. How about JR Smith's short attention span for a start...

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Should be the last thing Lebron is worried about. How about JR Smith's short attention span for a start...
    LeBron can dribble a basketball. Everyone cares about his views on politics.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Has nothing to do with the way snowflake is being used

Leftism is fascism tho
    Man you have been brainwashed as well I guess. Leftism is not fascism. Fascists are extreme right wingers.

You should read up on Giovanni Gentile. The founder of fascism. Don't let the conservative media brainwash you man.

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's alright. Trump gets to hang out with the consolation prize. Dennis Rodman & Kim Jong Un. Heheheh.

Plus now Trump is kinda cozy with Tristan Thompson's potential future sister-in-law Kim Kardashian & her sunken place hubby Kanye West, LOL.

El Terrible
    El Terrible's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    LeBron can dribble a basketball. Everyone cares about his views on politics.
    Well said...they sure do... he's a great influencer..

Sounds like you're starting to come around..waking up to reality?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by El Terrible View Post
    Well said...they sure do... he's a great race baiter.

Sounds like you're starting to come around..waking up to reality?
    Fixed that for you

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Those who claim they enjoy their freedoms are always the ones getting mad when people choose to do what they want, they cant even see their own hypocrisy. if someone doesnt want to go the the freaking white house for whatever reason thats their decision and choice quit trying to embark on that.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    All the left still so salty lol. It's been over a year now and they still can't get over it.

Could you imagine a white conservative athlete turning down Obama...burned at the stake as a racist lol
    Yes, his name was Tim Thomas...

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Any member who totally trashes "any" sitting US president, loses almost all respect from me. I am sure these bird's sit right on our president's shoulder and scrutinize each and every decision he makes.

Go ahead, "make my day."

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Dat's a lot of white folks old chap. Remember who brung you here, old chap?
    Nobody brought me here. You should really mind your business though you old crusted up jiz rag.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Any member who totally trashes "any" sitting US president, loses almost all respect from me. I am sure these bird's sit right on our president's shoulder and scrutinize each and every decision he makes.

Go ahead, "make my day."
    Thats a very authoritarian way to look at things and totally against what America is about. What youre saying is no matter if the president is a dictator or outright lunatic we all should just bow down and accept it.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thats a very authoritarian way to look at things and totally against what America is about. What youre saying is no matter if the president is a dictator or outright lunatic we all should just bow down and accept it.

That second photo was taken before our president chewed his arse out and make a tamed shoulder bird out of him.
    Same as he will do with illegals and thug acting blacks--can we guess the one on SBR?
    Yo, Grit's, yes, we--the white clan--brung your very first black's to this free country. You probably were picking on a small white kid in 4th grade history class, while sitting behind him, and missed that fact?
    Or maybe, you are just a simple hateful representative of a black bully?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

That second photo was taken before our president chewed his arse out and make a tamed shoulder bird out of him.
    Same as he will do with illegals and thug acting blacks--can we guess the one on SBR?
    Yo, Grit's, yes, we--the white clan--brung your very first black's to this free country. You probably were picking on a small white kid in 4th grade history class, while sitting behind him, and missed that fact?
    Or maybe, you are just a simple hateful representative of a black bully?
    Sorry to hurt your white pride but nobody brought my ancestors over from Africa as property. The most pathetic part of your worthless existence is you were born a white mle in America which meant you had every advantage in life and still couldn’t amount to shit. Deny it all you want but your claim to fame at sbr is you couldn’t afford a $30 target credit card bill while a young black man like myself could buy and sell your entire shallow gene pool with the watch on my wrist. In a few years your old ass will be dead and forgotten like a bug on a windshield. Nobody will miss you. Think about that while you cry yourself to sleep in your ratty weekly motel living situation.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Sorry to hurt your white pride but nobody brought my ancestors over from Africa as property. The most pathetic part of your worthless existence is you were born a white mle in America which meant you had every advantage in life and still couldn’t amount to shit. Deny it all you want but your claim to fame at sbr is you couldn’t afford a $30 target credit card bill while a young black man like myself could buy and sell your entire shallow gene pool with the watch on my wrist. In a few years your old ass will be dead and forgotten like a bug on a windshield. Nobody will miss you. Think about that while you cry yourself to sleep in your ratty weekly motel living situation.
    Well, I need to get some odds on how, and which, of us, will die first?
    Deadpool kinda thing. You will be shot or stabbed, there us little doubt of that happening.
    Me? I will continue to thrive and live to a ripe old age and relish the fact that guy's like you always get just what they deserve.

I'll put up 100 points right now that you will not be within 30 years of my dying day when you have your final day.
    Do you have a backup thu, I mean bud, so I can get paid?

ABEHONEST

Grit's still believe's his great-great-great grand parents were native Americans.
    Yep, we brung you and your relatives way back der, kid. Get that history book out.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

One way in which Jordan was greater than Lebron: He didn't get involved with distractions like this. His focus stayed on being the greatest ballplayer on the planet.

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Make China Greater.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14296

Guarantee you the Washington Capitals will all go to the White House. And most aren’t even American.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Time for LeBron to be a man

He's almost 40

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James loves sausage

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO