johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Currys shot

Just wow

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15295

Great shooter but needs to quit the flexing. Dude is built like a 7th grader

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Great shooter but needs to quit the flexing. Dude is built like a 7th grader
    He bench pressed more than DeAndre Jordan at the combine. He is a lot stronger than you think. He also deadlifts over 400 lbs.

He looks small out there because he plays professional basketball.

If you saw him walking down the street, I guarantee you he wouldn’t look like he is built like a 7th grader.

He is 6’3, almost 200 lbs, has like 5% body fat. He is in great shape. Definitely not some small weak guy that shoots threes.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    He bench pressed more than DeAndre Jordan at the combine. He is a lot stronger than you think. He also deadlifts over 400 lbs.

He looks small out there because he plays professional basketball.

If you saw him walking down the street, I guarantee you he wouldn’t look like he is built like a 7th grader.

He is 6’3, almost 200 lbs, has like 5% body fat. He is in great shape. Definitely not some small weak guy that shoots threes.
    Lol. cut it out. He's no where near 200 pounds and he's closer to 6'2. He's definitely strong tho. He completely changed his body around and thus the success the last 5-6 years.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Lol. cut it out. He's no where near 200 pounds and he's closer to 6'2. He's definitely strong tho. He completely changed his body around and thus the success the last 5-6 years.
    He is listed at 6’3. Last year his weight was 190....I said “almost” 200 lbs.

190-195 is almost 200 lbs.

My point is that he is a lot stronger than he looks. He uses his body a lot when he drives and gets layups.

He just looks small because he is standing on the court with guys 6’8 and 7’0 feet tall.

6’3 and 190 lbs isn’t built like a 7th grader.

I can’t believe I just stood up for the guy because I hate him and the Warriors. With that said, he is a world class athlete. You have to repsect his talent.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

not a big curry fan but you have to respect his skill

I think him not being too muscular makes him agile and his release is extremely fast