KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Cavs got screwedSo

Refs helped Warriors huge. So many bad calls that went against them tonight. And I had basically no money on this game, just observing as a fan of the game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Yea man it sucks. It really does. Could have been semi-interesting. Now it’s done.

KRIT

I messed up the title lol. Fix if you can mods.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Anyone watching this game other than warriors fans know that was a garbage product and refs interfered and manipulated the outcome of this game.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I messed up the title lol. Fix if you can mods.
    You on Jr Smith meds? LOL
    Points Awarded:

KRIT gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Anyone watching this game other than warriors fans know that was a garbage product and refs interfered and manipulated the outcome of this game.
    It’s a great product. The refs fukked up two huge calls but the Cavs still should have overcome it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No idea why refs were all over the Warriors but they were

How do you reverse that charge??

KRIT

I feel bad for Lebron and Cavs fans, they should have won that game. JR Smith is an idiot, but refs screwed them. Cavs needed this game to even have a chance.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

JR Smith calls a timeout and they probably miss at the buzzer anyway

Everyone going to blame him but refs were dogshit and shouldn’t get a pass

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

so easy to blame the refs. Refs just reward warriors for letting the Cavs keep it close. If the refs are corrupt there’s others in the nba that are corrupt as well. It’s a team effort by everyone involved to get people talking about the finals and generate interest. Just do what I did, don’t watch any of it and see the highlights and see the result is what was expected. Warriors won Cavs lost. Who cares it’s still a garbage series.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It’s a great product. The refs fukked up two huge calls but the Cavs still should have overcome it.
    If refs are allowed to review subjective charge calls, then all fouls should be reviewed. That or just don't look at charge calls with the lone exception being the restricted lane.

t-wizzle

If refs are allowed to review subjective charge calls, then all fouls should be reviewed. That or just don't look at charge calls with the lone exception being the restricted lane.
    I know bro but I hate replay. I’d rather live with the mistakes. We have too many plays that aren’t allowed to be reviewed when they are obvious mistakes. It makes no sense to limit what you can and can’t review.

This sucks man.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If the NBA is truly rigged, the Cavs will get all the calls in Game 2 and win. Then people will start thinking they have a legit chance since they were very close to winning Game 1.

If the Warriors blow them out in Game 2, then it'll be a sweep.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I've never seen them overturn a foul call.

Even in slow-mo replay it still looked like a charge.

And Gaymond Green needs to STFU after he finally makes one shot when the game is decided. How is he going to taunt Lebron after Lebron just dropped 51 and should have beat the Warriors single handily if it wasn't for the refs, Hill missing a FT, and JR Smith not knowing what the score was?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

The refs CANNOT review that call. They fukkked up but got away with murder like they did all game. You can only review that call if it looked like he was in the restricted area. There was no doubt that he was clearly out of the restricted area but you just knew the refs would fukk the Cav's again.

Even after the review, they reverse the call. That's bullshit. In the NBA, you can be moving, you do not have to be a statue to draw a charge. His foot was there and Durant ran him over. Horseshit

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I feel bad for Lebron and Cavs fans, they should have won that game. JR Smith is an idiot, but refs screwed them. Cavs needed this game to even have a chance.
    Refs didn't miss that free throw or try to dribble out the clock because they didn't know the score. Cavs only have themselves to blame. Choke city.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If the NBA is truly rigged, the Cavs will get all the calls in Game 2 and win. Then people will start thinking they have a legit chance since they were very close to winning Game 1.

If the Warriors blow them out in Game 2, then it'll be a sweep.
    The only reason the game was close was because of the refs. GS has been getting all the calls in every series. It's not going to change.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Refs didn't miss that free throw or try to dribble out the clock because they didn't know the score. Cavs only have themselves to blame. Choke city.
    Bullshit... Refs gave GS EVERY call down the stretch. EVERYONE. It should not have come down to free throws.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Bullshit... Refs gave GS EVERY call down the stretch. EVERYONE. It should not have come down to free throws.
    Yeah. Lebron got hacked a few times and no call. Then Lebron stripped Durant and they called a foul. Then they overturn a charge that would have essentially won the game for Cleveland.

This might have been the worst I have ever seen. We're all getting played. This isn't a true competition. It's WWE.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think Lebron got one call the Cavs way, but the Warriors got about 6. 2 being very crucial with little time left in the 4th quarter.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I think Lebron got one call the Cavs way, but the Warriors got about 6. 2 being very crucial with little time left in the 4th quarter.
    I don't remember Lebron getting a call down the stretch. He got fouled several times, even turned the ball over on one grab and got no calls.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't remember Lebron getting a call down the stretch. He got fouled several times, even turned the ball over on one grab and got no calls.
    Not down the stretch, but I think it was in the 3rd or early 4th quarter. It was a ticky-tack foul that probably shouldn't have been called. I would have to watch the game again.

Bucketwah
    Bucketwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Not down the stretch, but I think it was in the 3rd or early 4th quarter. It was a ticky-tack foul that probably shouldn't have been called. I would have to watch the game again.
    Just got the one and 1 call towards the end but that was it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes series over now

Next game Warriors by 20

Degenregen
    Degenregen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Overtime was bias as hell as well. Only watched two minutes, but gsw got free throws for a ticky tack foul, an on the other end, Cavs were fouled twice just as hard if not worse but no calls. James clearly hit on arm going up for a shot, no call and he did his usual WTF refs pose. After that I could not watch another blown call. Of course, if I had money to win besides half a hedge on GSW, I would have been laughing my ass off the entire fourth and OT. Saw at least couple clean strips called foul for gsw, if I was a full game gsw bettor tonight, don't think I could have complained if the charge stood. Just awful as a fan of the game, and worse if a cavs backer tonight. How refs can ever be so incompetent and unbalanced favoring one team blows my mind sometimes.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Lets settle down on this. The refs were bad, however, JR Smith clearly deserves the blame here.