flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

CAVS vs WARRIORS Discussion: VALID REASONS CAVS STAND "NO CHANCE"

I believe Cavs are being extremely overlooked in this series - however, I cannot make a play on them tonight being given this many points (looks trappy) and 69% public on Cavs money line 58% on spread. That said, I have not heard a valid reason why Warriors will moon walk past this team in the finals. All I hear is, nah man "I think Warriors are gonna take it in 5 - they can't be stopped". Can someone either backing the Warriors or even a nuetral NBA fan pleassssssse tell me why Warriors are free $??

My Reasons for Cavs:

1) Fade the Back2Back: Look at the past 10 years of Championship winners in MLB, NFL and NBA. And tell me how many teams went back to back? Far more teams have made it back to a championship two years in a row then won the championship 2 years in a row.
    2) Do the Warriors know how or even care about scoring in the paint? Not only that but Lebron James, Love and Tris Thompson are pretty great down low. I expect that to continue vs a team that cannot drive the ball.
    3) I see straight through the Warriors Defense. I think Cavs will be able to drive the ball on them all night. Besides Dreymond - who will stop anyone down low. (Exception: Warriors have to counter with Dreymond Green, Igadoula, and JaVale McGee)
    4) Been a Lebron fan for awhile but I finally can say I see the experience breaking through now. Before I feel he put too much pressure on himself and felt he had to win everything. I felt like he would go into an underdog situation open-minded and then try to do everything himself and shoot himself in the foot. He seems relaxed, at ease with whatever happens, and seems to be playing his best basketball.
    5) So much fade material going around that I just can't help but add it to the list. So much Warriors Warriors Warriors going on. I can't even hear

Things that worry me
    -Terry Rozier went off last series and seemed to be wide-open from 3 point land whenever he wanted. I do not know if Cavs decided to gamble but I also do not know why Rozier and Horfford were never garded strictly from 3 pt.
    -Warriors were smart enough to keep guys like Igaduala and JaVale McGee specifically for this series. Do you think Warriors need these guys to win the West? Absolutely not. But 2 key players when it comes to having a physical presence on defense or rebounding imo.
    -It's almost naive to bet against the Warriors, even when they suck they get it together and make huge runs. However, I tend to win bets that make me feel nervous.

flakeandbake

Also as I am writing this: "I am fully confident that the Cavaliers stand no chance at winning this series" - Paul Pierce

Granted, we can expect him to say this bc he played for Boston

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

You just convinced me to bet the house on GS.

flakeandbake

^Another guy with no reason. I'm looking for reasons. Watching Dreymond blow his heart out trying to D-up James is not gonna work. It will take lebron 1 quarter or 1 game at latest to own him man