pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Check it out we all know the missed 3’s are what nailed Houston that’s basketball

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Yeh but didn't Draymond come back for 6 and game 7? Was game 7 on Gsw court too? If Paul's had returned it would have been done
    Please, use what excuse benefits your situation. Paul didnt stay healthy. Champions stay healthy. End of story.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Warriors -1200 series price lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Hahaha. But I bet the year Draymond got suspended against the Cavs it wasnt lucky it was the nature of the game. Champions are teams that play the best and are able to stay healthy. Its a longevity game. Thats what makes champions. Its not luck
    Cp3 going down saved them. I know you so stupid you think warriors were sandbagging, but of course you a worthless non pro who doesn't contribute anything of value.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cp3 going down saved them. I know you so stupid you think warriors were sandbagging, but of course you a worthless non pro who doesn't contribute anything of value.
    oh its my cokehead friend. I've been around here just as long as you. I've contributed many things to this forum along with the fact that people should bet the warriors series when it was -125. I also called the college football player the year clemson won which I gave out. I could list another 15 examples easily. But you might struggle to read so maybe you dont know this. Champions stay healthy. Thats why they are champions. Come up with whatever excuse you want. You are attach to hating and you let your anger overwhelm you instead of just making money. Go do another line.

2daBank

oh its my cokehead friend. I've been around here just as long as you. I've contributed many things to this forum along with the fact that people should bet the warriors series when it was -125. I also called the college football player the year clemson won which I gave out. I could list another 15 examples easily. But you might struggle to read so maybe you dont know this. Champions stay healthy. Thats why they are champions. Come up with whatever excuse you want. You are attach to hating and you let your anger overwhelm you instead of just making money. Go do another line.
    Just like your pathetic theories it hilarious you think you know anything about me. I do about as much coke as you suck dick. Do you suck dick? Don't ever call us friends you pathetic bitch, come calll me a Cokehead to my face bitch. Any retarded monkey knew gs got free pass when cp3 went down. You don't contribute shit, 50-100 plays next month loser leaves forever?

goduke

Just like your pathetic theories it hilarious you think you know anything about me. I do about as much coke as you suck dick. Do you suck dick? Don't ever call us friends you pathetic bitch, come calll me a Cokehead to my face bitch. Any retarded monkey knew gs got free pass when cp3 went down. You don't contribute shit, 50-100 plays next month loser leaves forever?
    I called you a cokehead because you fly off the wall to every poster that has a different opinion then you. You're unstable. And my friend comment was sarcastic. I'll try to stick to simple language for you if you couldnt understand that.
    As for free pass....are you really arguing about this? You dont like free money? If it was such a free pass why didn't you bet it? I care about making money and thats what i did. Go to the gym or something your aggression is ridiculous. Challenging someone on a forum to a fight? If this doesnt show exactly what type of person you are I dont know what does.

2daBank

I called you a cokehead because you fly off the wall to every poster that has a different opinion then you. You're unstable. And my friend comment was sarcastic. I'll try to stick to simple language for you if you couldnt understand that.
    As for free pass....are you really arguing about this? You dont like free money? If it was such a free pass why didn't you bet it? I care about making money and thats what i did. Go to the gym or something your aggression is ridiculous. Challenging someone on a forum to a fight? If this doesnt show exactly what type of person you are I dont know what does.
    The type who supports the site which you obviously don't do. You don't know shit bout me, I have respectful difference of opinion w lots of guys, "flying off the handle" only comes when I deal w disrespectful cowards such as yourself. Speaks exactly to what kind of person you are, one who had pathetic parents who did a shitty job raising you. You don't know what I bet dipshit. Not challenging you to a fight, you way too big a bitch to fight anyone. I'm challenging you to prove you can touch me capping games. 50-100 plays, after a i bury you leave forever. You somehow win which we know won't happen I'll leave.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

goduke

The type who supports the site which you obviously don't do. You don't know shit bout me, I have respectful difference of opinion w lots of guys, "flying off the handle" only comes when I deal w disrespectful cowards such as yourself. Speaks exactly to what kind of person you are, one who had pathetic parents who did a shitty job raising you. You don't know what I bet dipshit. Not challenging you to a fight, you way too big a bitch to fight anyone. I'm challenging you to prove you can touch me capping games. 50-100 plays, after a i bury you leave forever. You somehow win which we know won't happen I'll leave.
    You have blown up on at least 35-50 posters over the time you’ve been here. And you flew off the handle in a conversation I was responding to Giant when it had nothing to do with. So you’re a big hypocrite when you talk about disrespect. If you give disrespect like you did you will get it back. And it was kind of obvious you didn’t bet warriors series because many of your posts center around bitching that they were lucky. Does someone who won on their series get mad? And as for your challenge does it serve a purpose? You can easily just back out of the arrangement. I’ve seen many do it on here. Could we get sbr to officially say they would ban the loser of the bet? If not it’s a dumb chest puffing exercise that might end in nothing changing if you lost.

First 123