Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I am not talking about what race would kill what race. I am talking about who is more likely to kill in general.

You cannot deny the numbers, which is why profiling happens.
    So you have how many blacks in the US? 37 million. How many black people are killed every year by black people? 5,000. So blacks killing blacks are 0.0135 % and that is why you think ALL BLACKS should be profiled???

You do know that Italians used to kill Italians (and other races) at a very high rate, especially in the 20's up to the 70s. Does that mean that all Italians should be profiled? I'm sure if you looked at American Indian, you would see a high rate of murders with that group too. None of it means that we should profile anyone. If you spent all your time looking for crime in Indian reservations, wouldn't it make sense that Indians would be the only people committing crimes? Stop profiling anyone. When you were in elementary school, if your teacher only looked at you when she heard people talking, then only you would get in trouble. WTF???

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Just look at the black incarceration rate. Jails are filled with Blacks and that's a fact.. It's higher in proportion then any other race and by far, that's not the white mans fault either..

If I was a cop working the ghetto's Id be nervous when pulling over any black dude in a fancy car wearing a hoodie.. Just put it that way.. Black murder deaths are caused by other blacks and not white cops by the way and it's not even close going by the numbers... Blacks make up for the most violent crimes in America also.. Google it!!!

White cops aren't the biggest problem for the black communities in America that's for sure..
    Hate to burst your bubble, I know you put in tireless research before this post:

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...nmate_race.jsp

But yeah, because you've had a couple black friends and some Asians live in your building, we're to believe you're not racist at all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruceBRUCEbruce

pattymayo

Yup all you have to do is watch the crime shows on tv.. Like the first 48.. It's always black people shooting up or robing other black people.. Kids in the hoods are interviews and they even say it always black people shooting up and killing others.. Kids have eyes and know...

It's not white cops that is the problem.. Never was.. Maybe back in the 40's and 50's but not today...
    Seriously? Your stats and knowledge on crime in this country is based on watching The First 48?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

So if you have this small amount of people being responsible for the large majority of the murder, how can you not be suspicious of them over another race?
    Crime can be boiled down to one thing... Economics. Put disadvantage people of any color in a no hope, no chance situation and you are going to get crime. Most of these black on black murders are simply turf wars. They are protecting their economy, just like damn near every ethnic group in America has done at one time. Look at history, go look at all the ethnic gangs. It's all about $$$ or the lack thereof. You can go into all of these black areas and purchase drugs and no one will fukk with you because they would never fukk with their livelihood. I use to drive all over Compton and no one fukked with me (and no I was not looking for drugs). It's the life they know.

Go to any hospital emergency room on the weekend and you will see folks shot of all colors. If the victim is white, the perp is white, if the person is black, the perp is black. This isn't rocket science.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Seriously? Your stats and knowledge on crime in this country is based on watching The First 48?
    Lol

pattymayo

Nope Mac you wrong look at the violent crime numbers.. Whites are killed more by blacks. Blacks commit the most violent crimes in America today..Google it..

Read this Channel 4 liberal news link.. Even they can't hide the truth... https://www.channel4.com/news/factch...s-commit-crime
    Wow, an article from the highly reputable Channel 4 news from 2014. Great source.

pattymayo

The last 10+ murdered victims in my small town have all been black, and the people responsible have all been black.

So yes, blacks mostly kill blacks and whites are in fact mostly killed by whites, but the overall amount of a specific race being killed is absolutely crazy considering 85% of my town is not black.

So if you have this small amount of people being responsible for the large majority of the murder, how can you not be suspicious of them over another race?
    Kermit, I commend you for at least being honest in your racism. So you have no problem with black people being disproportionately pulled over for bullshit traffic stops than white people, because they're probably up to no good anyway? You have no issue with racial profiling, because chances are they're doing something illegal? At least you admit it, some others in this thread essentially say the same thing yet try to say they're not racist because they've known 2 black people their whole life.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

I love that show. Those idiot bangers get in the room and act all tough, and then instead of shutting their stupid mouths and ask for a lawyer, they sing like canaries. Then they start crying when the cuffs are slapped on.

I love it when the cops say, "It will be better for you if you talk to us. You'll feel better after you tell us everything".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Kermit, I commend you for at least being honest in your racism. So you have no problem with black people being disproportionately pulled over for bullshit traffic stops than white people, because they're probably up to no good anyway? You have no issue with racial profiling, because chances are they're doing something illegal? At least you admit it, some others in this thread essentially say the same thing yet try to say they're not racist because they've known 2 black people their whole life.
    I live right in the thick of the shit. I am not a pretending high roller liar the rest of you fakers and wanna-be touts, I am a poor white boy from the ghetto. It's not fun for me finding a dead black kid on my street and checking to see if he still has a pulse. I don't want to see this bullshit continue.

If the crimes were not being disproportionately committed, the racial profiling will end.

If Trump can't do something to help the black community that Obama and the rest of the Presidents did before him, then fukk Trump too.

The closest most of you clowns get to the ghetto is by clicking on thread like this. And you call me a racist for pointing out the truth.

How about we stop making excuses?
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-25-18 at 01:05 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Bucks have a knack of playing out of position...But a parking ticket turning into a shit show...
    That is simply wrong from the jump.
    Glad that the city did the right thing.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Crime can be boiled down to one thing... Economics. Put disadvantage people of any color in a no hope, no chance situation and you are going to get crime. Most of these black on black murders are simply turf wars. They are protecting their economy, just like damn near every ethnic group in America has done at one time. Look at history, go look at all the ethnic gangs. It's all about $$$ or the lack thereof. You can go into all of these black areas and purchase drugs and no one will fukk with you because they would never fukk with their livelihood. I use to drive all over Compton and no one fukked with me (and no I was not looking for drugs). It's the life they know.

Go to any hospital emergency room on the weekend and you will see folks shot of all colors. If the victim is white, the perp is white, if the person is black, the perp is black. This isn't rocket science.
    I am not talking about what race is more likely to kill what race, I am talking about what race is more likely to be violent and kill for whatever reason.

Christ, there are more poor white people on welfare than there are black. Why aren't these white people starting turf wars over drugs?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

who do you guys like today
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-25-18 at 10:02 AM.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

we all know cops are fukking useless..................

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

If the crimes were not being disproportionately committed, the racial profiling will end.
    of all the dumb comments in this thread, this one might be at the top of the heap

it's amazing that one would be so daft as to think that once statistics might show that crimes are being equally committed by whites vs. blacks, profiling will magically end...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Beat em with a stick man... Obey commands or face the stick!!.. Ain't nobody got time for thugs with loud mouths.....

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

I live right in the thick of the shit. I am not a pretending high roller liar the rest of you fakers and wanna-be touts, I am a poor white boy from the ghetto. It's not fun for me finding a dead black kid on my street and checking to see if he still has a pulse. I don't want to see this bullshit continue.

If Trump can't do something to help the black community that Obama and the rest of the Presidents did before him, then fukk Trump too.

The closest most of you clowns get to the ghetto is by clicking on thread like this. And you call me a racist for pointing out the truth.

How about we stop making excuses?
    ok slim shady.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Hate to burst your bubble, I know you put in tireless research before this post:

https://www.bop.gov/about/statistics...nmate_race.jsp

But yeah, because you've had a couple black friends and some Asians live in your building, we're to believe you're not racist at all.
    Why isn't caucasian and hispanic-white split up?

I found this:
    Last edited by eidolon; 05-28-18 at 11:39 PM.

First 123