BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Dropped 5g's on cleveland -7

5g's in the toilet on houston last night. My boy Harden and Paul didn't show up like I was hoping. Also wasn't expecting Curry to shoot lights out. Came back from the strip club drunk and went to sleep.

But it is what it is. New day.

Gotta bounce back..... dropped 5 racks on cleveland -7.

Time to rack up and get it back!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

No you didn't

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Lies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frankzig

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

I doubt you bet that much, anyways best of luck.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    We gettin these stacks back, tonight!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Easy winner PLAYA

ikid2groove415

Let the idiots ignore Boston ROAD RECORD

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

BOL

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

like the play

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL with the play

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I see a sheet where guys bet $5,000-$10,000 per game daily.

All i know is thats way out of my league.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Unless people show a screen shot, I just won't believe them. Maybe OP is betting that much, but due to all the fake posters on here who claim they bet 4 figures all the time, I have a hard time believing them. This is SBR, most people that bet serious money aren't hanging out on a forum. There are probably more $10 bettors on here than $10k bettors.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Unless people show a screen shot, I just won't believe them. Maybe OP is betting that much, but due to all the fake posters on here who claim they bet 4 figures all the time, I have a hard time believing them. This is SBR, most people that bet serious money aren't hanging out on a forum. There are probably more $10 bettors on here than $10k bettors.
    Sharp as shit post right here KRIT

he lost imaginary 5K yesterday too...unreal

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Guranteed

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

I think Cavs win but spread is risky when Boston should bounce back

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

racks on racks on racks

bonz
    bonz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

So you kept lowering your bets after each win on your hot streak now your betting bigger and bigger when you lose a few. Recipe for disaster.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Ignore the haters. Nothing but a bunch of broke dikk fukks who can barely pay their rent, bills and child support all while working some worker bee 9-5 for the rest of their miserable lives. I just recently showed a picture of one of my bank accounts with 230 grand in it. It doesn't matter what I show, they'll just call it fake, because they can't comprehend someone that's only 30 years old AND black with this much cash. Any ticket I post will be written off as fake. Shyt I could take a photo with 100 grand in all franklins with my screen name written with a sharpie and mother fukkas will still say it's fake (ex: not my money). See what I'm getting at?

I know mother fukkas right now that bet a lot more than 5g's a game. It's not uncommon. I don't bet big like this in regular season of NBA, as the playoffs is the only time where teams actually give full effort, so I bet more.

Lost 5g's last night not because of the lack of effort by the Rockets, but because Golden State wanted it more. I was on the wrong side, it happens. Lets get it back tonight.

EDIT: here's the screenshot.

Last edited by BigBusiness; 05-21-18 at 01:16 PM.

ikid2groove415

I don’t know why people assume big is lieing about his bet - just because your broke? Doesn’t mean the men ain’t got money - plenty people wager more then 5k- stop being jealous fellas

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I've graduated from 5/10 bets to 20/30 bets started with 100 now have 1000
    Next move will be to 40/50 bets 9nce I get to 5gs

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

a very well respected MOD told me big's IP address is coming from a basement in Detroit

KRIT

OP if that truly is your bank account, why you got 230k just sitting in a savings account? Invest it, but holding that much money in a savings account isn't making you money. I wasn't trying to call out the OP either, I was just making a statement about this forum as a whole.

ikid2groove415

Jealousy is a nasty disease fellas -

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

I think Cavs wins, but Boston covers. GL on your bet.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

OP if that truly is your bank account, why you got 230k just sitting in a savings account? Invest it, but holding that much money in a savings account isn't making you money. I wasn't trying to call out the OP either, I was just making a statement about this forum as a whole.
    ive told him about investing but he would rather invest in video games and gold chains

krit how many people have EXACTLY 230000.00 in the bank no cents or small dollars from interest. his excuse was he transfers them out. other screen shot he has posted was 25130.00 no change there either. he is a good photoshop guy

i believe sweep on this one posting from a basement in detroit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

How much did you drop at the strip club?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Jealousy is a nasty disease fellas -
    Can't believe you spelled jealousy correctly
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    a very well respected MOD told me big's IP address is coming from a basement in Detroit
    Lol

He's legit.. Basement is full of cash...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-21-18 at 02:18 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I simply transfer the cents and sometimes dollars out from my larger accounts because it's irritating seeing the small change at the end of it. Look at the transfers on the right side of the photo. That's me transferring the change. I did 5 of them within the statement period.

Like I said, I could literally take a photo with 100g's in crisp franklins and write my screen name on a sheet of paper with a sharpie and date it with the exact time and people still wouldn't believe me. They'd just say it was photoshopped or it's not my money.

People will believe what they want to believe.

And HMAN or another mod that is reading this, if this isn't a bother to you, could you please confirm that I am posting in Atlanta, Georgia? That is currently where I am visiting at the moment. Not Detroit like sweep (who I don't even know and don't care to know) is saying I'm at. I was at Strokers strip club last night.

People are just making up stuff as they go.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

$230,015 would have been more believable.....No one has a round # in any accnt

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    $230,015 would have been more believable.....No one has a round # in any accnt
    Already explained in post 29. Try actually reading.

Once a mod confirms I'm actually in Atlanta, GA, how will you spin it?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I simply transfer the cents and sometimes dollars out from my larger accounts because it's irritating seeing the small change at the end of it. Look at the transfers on the right side of the photo. That's me transferring the change. I did 5 of them within the statement period.

Like I said, I could literally take a photo with 100g's in crisp franklins and write my screen name on a sheet of paper with a sharpie and date it with the exact time and people still wouldn't believe me. They'd just say it was photoshopped or it's not my money.

People will believe what they want to believe.

And HMAN or another mod that is reading this, if this isn't a bother to you, could you please confirm that I am posting in Atlanta, Georgia? That is currently where I am visiting at the moment. Not Detroit like sweep (who I don't even know and don't care to know) is saying I'm at. I was at Strokers strip club last night.

People are just making up stuff as they go.

make a video logging into your bank accounts and i will never step foot in another thread that you start. until then any picture that is posted i will say is photoshopped

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

It rly shouldn't matter if it's 5g's or 5 bucks, only thing that matters is whatever gets your heart racing

Don't need screen shots or proof, who gaf? The only bets that should matter are your own

I've only bet 5g's or more less than a handful of times either on a heater or chasing. If that's what OP is placing on the reg, great. If not, same thing. Who cares?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    It rly shouldn't matter if it's 5g's or 5 bucks, only thing that matters is whatever gets your heart racing

Don't need screen shots or proof, who gaf? The only bets that should matter are your own

I've only bet 5g's or more less than a handful of times either on a heater or chasing. If that's what OP is placing on the reg, great. If not, same thing. Who cares?
    You are absolutely spot on. I bet amounts like this all the time. Don't see what the big deal is.

and lol at people saying make a video of me logging into my bank account... What will that prove? I already see how people shoot down a screenshot.

All that will happen if I do make a video is: Those accounts aren't yours. Someone is logging into their bank account and you are acting like it's yours.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hope it hits

1234 ... Last