t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tell me why the Celtics can’t at least push the Cavs to 6 games

The way I see it, Boston has the wing defenders to take away a lot of those open looks Cleveland got against Toronto. Boston should have no problems scoring against this Cavs D despite their limited firepower. This version of the Celtics is much better on the whole than the one that got demolished by Cleveland last year.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Cavs roll these youngsters.. Cavs playing their best ball right now.. Celtics without Kyre Irving don't stand a chance against Lebron and the gang... I'm calling for a sweep myself.. Celtics home winning streak comes to a rude end in this next series I believe...

Lebron goes off.. I'm gonna ride the Cavs hard myself...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston have some good athletes I think it’s gonna be a close series

Boston well coached like we all know

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I guess because every time lately we've thought Boston will rise over the Cavs they let us down

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

They'd probably win the series until we get some lakerboy Celtics 2 units play

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

4-0 mark it.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

sweep

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Morons will take the Cavs because they trash a garbage raptors team - this series will be very similar to pacers/Cavs - with brad Stevens Boston finally takes down lebron and end his finals streaks

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Think 5 or at the most 6.
    Just can`t seen the Celts winning one in Cleve.
    Can`t see a sweep either.

What do I know?? I know I don`t want this team to get humiliated by GS in the Finals....let them eat Cavs.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Morons will take the Cavs because they trash a garbage raptors team - this series will be very similar to pacers/Cavs - with brad Stevens Boston finally takes down lebron and end his finals streaks
    POST 1 TICKET. You keep regurgitating the same spew in every thread in PT. You are the most prolific poster in the history of SBR.....

all the while adding next to nothing but your uninformed opinions.

Stop calling other posters morons until we see 1 actual bet that you make with an actual book for actual $$$.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    POST 1 TICKET. You keep regurgitating the same spew in every thread in PT. You are the most prolific poster in the history of SBR.....

all the while adding next to nothing but your uninformed opinions.

Stop calling other posters morons until we see 1 actual bet that you make with an actual book for actual $$$.
    Who let this dirty trash crawl out the dumpster?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Both teams have what the other lacks

Boston has discipline, not good but a great head coach, not good but great role players and youth

Cleveland has experience and not just a superstar but one of the best ever. .. and roids

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

They are both out-talented and out-experienced... That is not a combination you can overcome in the NBA playoffs.

They won't stop the Cavs at all. Dude they are unguardable, I don't think anybody can do much when they're playing well. The Pacers series was an aberration. Literally every Cav other than maybe Korver was cold from 3, Love was playing like a zombie... I know this isn't you personally but people say stuff like "they have so many guys to throw at LBJ" as if that matters. How many guys did they throw at Giannis? Did they stop him at all? And we're talking about Giannis, a newbie who has never won a playoff series and can hardly make a shot outside the paint. Houston has all these guys to throw at Durant too. He will shit on each and every one of them. You can't stop these guys like LeBron, Durant, AD. You just can't, they have too many tools. You might have a shot at slowing down a Harden, Curry a bit.

I mean yeah, if you think they will go back to playing that kind of shitty basketball sure it could be a close-ish series. Pretty much same as the Raptors series, if Cleveland had played like shit we'd be looking at a game 6 tomorrow. But if the Cavs keep playing like they played last series... This won't be pretty. In pretty much every playoffs since LBJ came back they have built up momentum and played better every round. These guys are all gaining confidence.

Things can come crashing down real fast when you have a young team. Look at Philly. I wouldn't discount the possibility that Rozier goes super cold and Tatum struggles too to some extent. Their only real veteran is Al Horford and while he's very good he isn't going to carry you to wins against good teams. But even if you think Boston is gonna play their best in this series (I'd be surprised), they just don't have enough to overcome the juggernaut they're up against.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

LeBron will get his and then some. Lock down all the rest of the other guys which Boston can do and Boston wins this series.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

What makes me annoyed is how people want the cavs to win so bad

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    They are both out-talented and out-experienced... That is not a combination you can overcome in the NBA playoffs.

They won't stop the Cavs at all. Dude they are unguardable, I don't think anybody can do much when they're playing well. The Pacers series was an aberration. Literally every Cav other than maybe Korver was cold from 3, Love was playing like a zombie... I know this isn't you personally but people say stuff like "they have so many guys to throw at LBJ" as if that matters. How many guys did they throw at Giannis? Did they stop him at all? And we're talking about Giannis, a newbie who has never won a playoff series and can hardly make a shot outside the paint. Houston has all these guys to throw at Durant too. He will shit on each and every one of them. You can't stop these guys like LeBron, Durant, AD. You just can't, they have too many tools. You might have a shot at slowing down a Harden, Curry a bit.

I mean yeah, if you think they will go back to playing that kind of shitty basketball sure it could be a close-ish series. Pretty much same as the Raptors series, if Cleveland had played like shit we'd be looking at a game 6 tomorrow. But if the Cavs keep playing like they played last series... This won't be pretty. In pretty much every playoffs since LBJ came back they have built up momentum and played better every round. These guys are all gaining confidence.

Things can come crashing down real fast when you have a young team. Look at Philly. I wouldn't discount the possibility that Rozier goes super cold and Tatum struggles too to some extent. Their only real veteran is Al Horford and while he's very good he isn't going to carry you to wins against good teams. But even if you think Boston is gonna play their best in this series (I'd be surprised), they just don't have enough to overcome the juggernaut they're up against.
    LOL- besides lebron they are spot up shooters? What juggernaut? Boston got better wing defensive guard then the pacers - wake up clown - Cavs score on a horrible defensive raptors and you go nuts? They struggle every game vs the pacers to score

Seto

LOL- besides lebron they are spot up shooters? What juggernaut? Boston got better wing defensive guard then the pacers - wake up clown - Cavs score on a horrible defensive raptors and you go nuts? They struggle every game vs the pacers to score
    Yeah, because LeBron + shooters does not at all constitute a dangerous offensive team. Have you been on holiday on Mars for the last 7 years?

I've been consistent with my opinions, I don't deviate. I have said from before the Raptors series that the Cavs will win the East. I am known for being stubborn, and, well, most of the time I'm right. If you want to lose your money on Boston, be my guest. I could care less if any of you guys win or lose. I'm just here for the entertainment and to discuss hoops with a couple guys who have interesting things to say.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    What makes me annoyed is how people want the cavs to win so bad
    I don't think people necessary want to Cavs to win at face value as that would be silly to root for such a team.

People want what they think is "free money" are very well possibly could be, and Cavs happen to be the team in that spot.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Lebronto James....one name is all you need wizzle

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    LeBron will get his and then some. Lock down all the rest of the other guys which Boston can do and Boston wins this series.
    You should get on the phone with Brad Stevens and give him this golden information. I think you may have actually uncovered what every NBA Eastern Conference coach has been looking for for the last 7 years. How could nobody have ever thought of this? Mad!

ikid2groove415

Yeah, because LeBron + shooters does not at all constitute a dangerous offensive team. Have you been on holiday on Mars for the last 7 years?

I've been consistent with my opinions, I don't deviate. I have said from before the Raptors series that the Cavs will win the East. I am known for being stubborn, and, well, most of the time I'm right. If you want to lose your money on Boston, be my guest. I could care less if any of you guys win or lose. I'm just here for the entertainment and to discuss hoops with a couple guys who have interesting things to say.
    Auctually I said cavs would score all over the raptors before series started - nobody is going stop lebron - he’s going get his points - but if you neautrulize his teammates - it’s going be much harder for the Cavs to win - now before this Boston vs Cavs series even start - im telling you Cavs will struggle to score vs Boston

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Lebronto James....one name is all you need wizzle
    He can’t win it alone- barely vs pacers

Heltah Skeltah

Everyone on the Cavs..lol
    Boston has the better all around team. Yes LeBron is the best player in the NBA. But give me a break the rest of that team is shit. Boston even though they down the two best players they have still end up winning this series in 7

Heltah Skeltah

Then after Boston beats Cavs they lose to Warriors but everybody will be saying they can't wait to see Boston play Warriors with Kyrie and Gordon H.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Everyone on the Cavs..lol
    Boston has the better all around team. Yes LeBron is the best player in the NBA. But give me a break the rest of that team is shit. Boston even though they down the two best players they have still end up winning this series in 7
    People seem to base shit on the previous series- Raptors was a total fruad that doesn’t play defense -

Heltah Skeltah

People seem to base shit on the previous series- Raptors was a total fruad that doesn’t play defense -
    Excactly.. Boston has all the better players besides LeBron which is hard to make up. But give me a break Boston is loaded wth talent and plays extremely tuff defense and has big time coach advantage

Seto

Auctually I said cavs would score all over the raptors before series started - nobody is going stop lebron - he’s going get his points - but if you neautrulize his teammates - it’s going be much harder for the Cavs to win - now before this Boston vs Cavs series even start - im telling you Cavs will struggle to score vs Boston
    Good for you. You were right about that. Wrong about this. Even the Warriors with their death lineup and all that crazy length can't do shit to stop this Cavs offense. However they will outscore them so they'll still win easy.

Love, Pacers series aside, is having his best season in a Cavs uniform probably. Kyrie was a really good clutch scorer for them but if you look at his on/off numbers in the playoffs, as flawed as those numbers may be, doesn't really give much weight to the idea they miss him this year. Remember they were a play here and there from losing at least 2 of those games against the Pacers last year, then they found their rhythm and ate Toronto and Boston for lunch. They'll be just fine until they have to face the Warriors.

ikid2groove415

Good for you. You were right about that. Wrong about this. Even the Warriors with their death lineup and all that crazy length can't do shit to stop this Cavs offense. However they will outscore them so they'll still win easy.

Love, Pacers series aside, is having his best season in a Cavs uniform probably. Kyrie was a really good clutch scorer for them but if you look at his on/off numbers in the playoffs, as flawed as those numbers may be, doesn't really give much weight to the idea they miss him this year. Remember they were a play here and there from losing at least 2 of those games against the Pacers last year, then they found their rhythm and ate Toronto and Boston for lunch. They'll be just fine until they have to face the Warriors.
    People kept saying 5v1 in the pacers series- well no defense in the nba is going stop kyrie or lebron- they still got moter boat in 5 by GSW

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Cavs are too big and too strong.. they will play 1-on-1 ball
    which Boston cannot match them on. You saw weaknesses of the Celtics
    against Philly with Embiid who was hampered by his mask.. imagine LeBron
    getting almost anything he wants... he can even become a distributor
    to the roster, they all match up well against Boston.. Celtics eeked past
    the Bucks and Sixers with home court gm7s, teams Cleveland would have
    ate for lunch.. doubtful Celtics would have gotten past Toronto this year..
    a team the Cavs swept. it's a mismatch. Cavs vets have seen it all.

ikid2groove415

It took a flawless offensive Cavs team to win game 4 finals last year - that’s with kyrie -

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I do agree with you to some extent.. I saw you picking Cavs easy against raptors.. But toronto was just awful on defense... jr cutting korver cutting, put cj miles on freaking love on and on and on...come on..not saying boston is going to take them out but will match up much better than that... love scored every time on valanciunas.. went by him..he wont do that against horford or baynes...boston is much much better matchup than raptors..have home court and if they take first game they will be full of confidence but agree..cavs probably move on..

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You do know Celtics winning with great coaching and 1-3 year players ?

ikid2groove415

Believe me fellas this brad Stevens coach is special - he will exposed the Cavs weak defense and take away every offensive player on the Cavs but lebron

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Even the Celtics fan is telling you guys. And yes you are correct Toronto would have beat Boston too. Lol people thought Boston was shit and now they beat a couple newbie teams and people think they can take down the King. Hilarious.

Seto

Believe me fellas this brad Stevens coach is special - he will exposed the Cavs weak defense and take away every offensive player on the Cavs but lebron
    Is "Brad Stevens" a new player the Celtics have signed who can get them 25 5 and 5? If so, maybe this will be a series.

1234 Last