ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He annoys everyone, great fade tho, dude is utterly clueless.
    U ever make a bet? Or go around sucking degenerate on this forum ? Clown simp

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    U ever make a bet? Or go around sucking degenerate on this forum ? Clown simp
    Post one daily, play more a day in MLB than you make at your pretend work from home job, stop calling names hiding behind mommies keyboard. We all know you wouldn't say a cross word face to face, you stink of a little scared bitch playing pretend on the net.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Post one daily, play more a day in MLB than you make at your pretend work from home job, stop calling names hiding behind mommies keyboard. We all know you wouldn't say a cross word face to face, you stink of a little scared bitch playing pretend on the net.
    Look at this fake internet thug - how many more degenerate co*k you sucking on this forum - embarrassing clown

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    This is all said after the fact. before the series it was "Raptors top 5 team on offense and defense they move the ball this is their year blablabla".
    This cavs team nearly as good as some before..few calls go other way or indy doesnt choke game at home after being up 2:1 and bron losses..Like I said they should advance but raptors were simple horrible..porter got injured also game 6 at home so that helped them out in closing wizards..I remember your analysis from couple of years ago and nba thread..always liked your pick and reasoning..wonder how much you going game 1 on cavs? Game 2 or just series.. I might take Boston game 1..good luck either way

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Yeah I can see Cleveland winning 4-2 or 4-3. I feel pretty good about Cavs splitting first two in Boston. Not sure if Celts got the players to go on the road and win. If I had to predict, I'd say it goes back to Cleveland 1-1, Cavs win the next two at home, Celtics win game 5 and then Cavs finish them off at home.

Celtics haven't shown me they can win on the road. Their team is all role players, they play great at home but not so much on the road. They couldn't win in Milwaukee, and got some help from Philly to win game 3.

Stevens will keep the C's in the series but at the end of the day they just don't have the talent. Another finals with LeBron. Got to think Kyrie would be the difference, with him they probably go to the finals.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Huge Celtic fan and this team will be competitive. Obviously LeBron is by far the best player on either side. After that, Boston has the next best 5-6 players. LeBron will be forced to continue his playoff dominance because his supporting cast is about as useful as a comb to jj. Series Will provide great experience for Tatum, Brown and Rozier. This Boston team is a year ahead of schedule. Come 2019, Boston runs the East, regardless if James stays in Cleveland. Brown and Tatum haven't even scratched the surface of how great they will be.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

A classic in the making. Celtics take ‘em down in 7.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Huge Celtic fan and this team will be competitive. Obviously LeBron is by far the best player on either side. After that, Boston has the next best 5-6 players. LeBron will be forced to continue his playoff dominance because his supporting cast is about as useful as a comb to jj. Series Will provide great experience for Tatum, Brown and Rozier. This Boston team is a year ahead of schedule. Come 2019, Boston runs the East, regardless if James stays in Cleveland. Brown and Tatum haven't even scratched the surface of how great they will be.
    those guys already look like studs and rozier is only 3 years in the league and a really good back up. but what happens to hayward? i guess they move tatum to the 4 i like him at 3 though...

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Boston has been surprising everyone in the East all postseason...reminds me of the Eagles. Horford has been a stud.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    those guys already look like studs and rozier is only 3 years in the league and a really good back up. but what happens to hayward? i guess they move tatum to the 4 i like him at 3 though...
    Hayward will accept a 6th man role -he's a team guy, and coming off a major injury.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Kind of a good problem to have if the players buy into what the coach is selling.
    We know Kyrie won`t come off the bench.
    Having a strong "green" team limits everybody`s minutes.
    Finishing games can be great with going with the hot guys, not just the starters.

1986. Healthy Bill Walton coming off the bench with all solid role players was a hugely successful strategy.

I also think with LAL/Sac 1st round pick, they can package another player and get another great piece.
    I have no idea who might be available. PG13, no thanks. LOVE Kawhi, but not giving up Tatum and a 1st for him.
    Kyrie? Don`t think they can add a max guy with out dumping one.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Kind of a good problem to have if the players buy into what the coach is selling.
    We know Kyrie won`t come off the bench.
    Having a strong "green" team limits everybody`s minutes.
    Finishing games can be great with going with the hot guys, not just the starters.

1986. Healthy Bill Walton coming off the bench with all solid role players was a hugely successful strategy.

I also think with LAL/Sac 1st round pick, they can package another player and get another great piece.
    I have no idea who might be available. PG13, no thanks. LOVE Kawhi, but not giving up Tatum and a 1st for him.
    Kyrie? Don`t think they can add a max guy with out dumping one.
    If Ainge looks to make a deal, Hayward should go. Brown and Tatum will both be much better than he ever will be at a fraction of the cost. Hayward is a nice player but he is not a max contract guy. Team will have to choose between resigning Smart this offseason or Rozier after 2019. No way they can keep both with Hayward on the books at 30m+ and Kyrie being able to opt out after next season.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Celtics are a better version of the Pacers. Both teams have versatile defenders and centers who can play inside and out. There are some differences; Indiana had a better #1 option in Oladipo. Boston is a bit deeper and has a better and smarter center in horford. But on the whole the teams are comparable. The Celtics should be able to give the Cavs a lot of the same problems that Indy gave them.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    If Ainge looks to make a deal, Hayward should go. Brown and Tatum will both be much better than he ever will be at a fraction of the cost. Hayward is a nice player but he is not a max contract guy. Team will have to choose between resigning Smart this offseason or Rozier after 2019. No way they can keep both with Hayward on the books at 30m+ and Kyrie being able to opt out after next season.
    Hayward is not a max contact guy but Boston is looking to utilize him and kyrie in a similar fashion to how curry and klay complemented each other early on in their careers

They've got a potential superstar in Tatum to build around and rozier can rly develop into an off guard to compliment him when they take over in 2 to 3 yrs

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The Celtics are a better version of the Pacers. Both teams have versatile defenders and centers who can play inside and out. There are some differences; Indiana had a better #1 option in Oladipo. Boston is a bit deeper and has a better and smarter center in horford. But on the whole the teams are comparable. The Celtics should be able to give the Cavs a lot of the same problems that Indy gave them.
    I really think you're reaching here. You don't think the Pacers series was an aberration after watching the Raptors series? I mean sure, Toronto is crap, LeBron owns Toronto, etc, I don't disagree with any of that. But this isn't the same Cavs team as 2 weeks ago, from a health perspective, from a confidence perspective... If, say, the Cavs were playing the Pacers in the ECF, do you really think the series would go 7 games? It's not all about matchups, that's the biggest lie that goes around about hoops. You also have to take into account that this isn't the first round anymore, this is the conference finals. It's a different stage for these guys like Rozier, Brown, Tatum.

It just feels to me like you're being obstinate fading the Cavs. I could be wrong. Just have a hard time figuring why you'd imagine these guys can challenge them at all. They just got the perfect road to the ECF playing 2 young and dumb teams. They aren't good man. They would have got destroyed by Toronto too. If a team locks in properly on D, they can't score. Even the bloody Bucks locked them down for a few games. The Cavs aren't exactly a defensive juggernaut, but they'll play just enough to go on the runs they need to go on.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Seto 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

I meant to give Wizzle the bet points lol

ikid2groove415

Seto would you be nice enough and give Wizzle those bet points??

Seto

I meant to give Wizzle the bet points lol
    It's ok. I'll accept them as a sub-conscious admission that you know you're wrong.

Seto

Seto would you be nice enough and give Wizzle those bet points??

Step away from the computer man. I can't believe I would ever say this to anyone but clearly you need to get out there a bit more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

ikid2groove415

Step away from the computer man. I can't believe I would ever say this to anyone but clearly you need to get out there a bit more.
    It’s call mobile pal

ikid2groove415

Definitely can not agree with you- Boston got better wing defenders then the pacers - it’s not about stopping lebron- but if you shut down cavs perimeter shooting - cavs will have a tough time winning

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Every single talking head on every network I have read/heard has Cavs in 6.
    Not 4,5 or 7. Not one picking Celtics.

I get it. It makes a little sense.
    C`s split game 1 & 2. Lose 3 & 4 @ Cleveland. Win 5 for pride @ home. Cavs win in 6.

I can`t seem to find a logical argument against this scenario. Even if Celts win 1 & 2, the series line wouldn`t change that dramatically.

Taking Celts small game 1 & 2 , homer pick, then probably take Cavs bigger 3.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I think trying to compare the pacers and celtics is fitting a square peg into a round hole

Nate McMillan has always been a guard oriented coach and for better or worse chose to showcase oladipo and all of his strengths while ignoring the budding development of talented big man myles turner

Brad Stevens is a far better and we'll rounded coach than McMillan and adapts his teams strengths to its current state namely in the front court with horford and a raw Tatum despite having athletic perimeter players in smart, rozier and brown

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I agree with Seto that Cavs were a bit rusty in round 1. Like he said, if they played Pacers right now in ECF, doubt it would go 7 games. There is a decent chance that if Toronto caught James in round 1 that they would have gotten past him.

Cavs are rolling but C's are no slouch. It should be a competitive series. Wouldn't shock me if it goes the distance. I like Boston tomorrow.

IBetYou

I really think you're reaching here. You don't think the Pacers series was an aberration after watching the Raptors series? I mean sure, Toronto is crap, LeBron owns Toronto, etc, I don't disagree with any of that. But this isn't the same Cavs team as 2 weeks ago, from a health perspective, from a confidence perspective... If, say, the Cavs were playing the Pacers in the ECF, do you really think the series would go 7 games? It's not all about matchups, that's the biggest lie that goes around about hoops. You also have to take into account that this isn't the first round anymore, this is the conference finals. It's a different stage for these guys like Rozier, Brown, Tatum.

It just feels to me like you're being obstinate fading the Cavs. I could be wrong. Just have a hard time figuring why you'd imagine these guys can challenge them at all. They just got the perfect road to the ECF playing 2 young and dumb teams. They aren't good man. They would have got destroyed by Toronto too. If a team locks in properly on D, they can't score. Even the bloody Bucks locked them down for a few games. The Cavs aren't exactly a defensive juggernaut, but they'll play just enough to go on the runs they need to go on.
    Cavs aren't a defensive juggernaut hey? Good, i'm glad we've cleared that up

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Celtics will take them to six its all about the $$$$ maybe even 7

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I agree with Seto that Cavs were a bit rusty in round 1. Like he said, if they played Pacers right now in ECF, doubt it would go 7 games. There is a decent chance that if Toronto caught James in round 1 that they would have gotten past him.

Cavs are rolling but C's are no slouch. It should be a competitive series. Wouldn't shock me if it goes the distance. I like Boston tomorrow.
    LOL-

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Thing wth the Celtics is the adjust game to game. They can throw different looks at you. Shoot the 3 ball then next game if your go small on defense they take your guards down low and post them up. Stevens is a master at that . Cleveland really has one way to play which is LeBron and hope the other guys r making the 3. Let's no forget that Cleveland defense is awful

ikid2groove415

People say really dumb shit here - dont know how many times I said raptors have no perimeter defenders - so of course Cavs perimeter shooters got there points - BIGGEST shock was raptors offense not scoring on a pathetic Cavs defense - case close !!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Let's p;la"Who am I"

It's crappy weather wise outside.
    I'm house bound anyway.
    Thought it would be a good time to play "Who am I"

These are my numbers through my first 16 gmes I've appeared in.
    I like to keep a low profile, but I have to admit, my strike out ratio is on a record breaking pace.

Who am I?

IP H R ER HR BB SO ERA
    1 0 0 0 0 0 2 1.57
    2 0 0 0 0 0 3 1.64
    2 1 2 2 1 1 4 1.8
    4 1 2 2 1 1 7 4.5
    2.2 0 0 0 0 1 8 1
    0.2 0 0 0 0 0 2 1.17
    2 1 1 0 0 1 3 1.23
    1 0 0 0 0 0 1 1.42
    2 1 0 0 0 0 3 1.54
    2 0 0 0 0 0 5 1.86
    1.1 1 1 1 1 0 3 2.35
    1.1 0 0 0 0 1 4 1.42
    2 0 1 1 0 1 3 1.8

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

hader

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Morris has done a good job in the past when defending Lebron. Not saying he shuts him down, but Lebron hasn't had a dominating game against Morris' team when they have played each other, so I don't expect Lebron to average 30+ points a game.

The 12 games Lebron has played against Morris, he has never scored more than 30 points, and he averaged only 22 points a game (23 in playoffs)
    Last edited by eidolon; 05-12-18 at 09:44 PM.

ikid2groove415

Cavs totally overrated team- most of you bums said they were done when pacers push them to 7 games? Said they had no shot vs a raptors team that don’t play any defense ? Well guess what? BOSTON will end lebron finals RUN!! ink that bitch -

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I have this series going the distance for the reasons stated in the opening post.

IBetYou

Cavs totally overrated team- most of you bums said they were done when pacers push them to 7 games? Said they had no shot vs a raptors team that don’t play any defense ? Well guess what? BOSTON will end lebron finals RUN!! ink that bitch -
    well we tried to warn them

First 1234 Last