lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Warriors have had easiest era ever

No challenge. Trash eat conference vs a one man chump team for years which gets worse every year. I will not count any of these titles.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

How about the year when EVERY team they played was missing a star player? Cleveland was missing Love and Kyrie in that Finals.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    How about the year when EVERY team they played was missing a star player? Cleveland was missing Love and Kyrie in that Finals.
    Yes. Game 5 of 2016 NBA finals? Green? Bogut?

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No challenge. Trash eat conference vs a one man chump team for years which gets worse every year. I will not count any of these titles.
    Laker if not for GSW - your favorite player would have 5 RINGS and most likely chase down MJ

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

73 win team vs LeBron/Irving was a great Finals. Would have been fun to watch them do battle but Durant ruined all that.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24625

Laker...commissioner should have voided Durant deal. Would have been SO much better for league if he was playing somewhere else. Almost anywhere else.

Imagine if Durant had gone to Wash or Miami. Immediatedly, said team becomes a contender. Him going to GoldSt was just lame.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Laker...commissioner should have voided Durant deal. Would have been SO much better for league if he was playing somewhere else. Almost anywhere else.

Imagine if Durant had gone to Wash or Miami. Immediatedly, said team becomes a contender. Him going to GoldSt was just lame.
    Agreed but Durant is such a weak mental midget

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    73 win team vs LeBron/Irving was a great Finals. Would have been fun to watch them do battle but Durant ruined all that.
    Who wouldn’t upgrade Harrison Barnes for Kevin Durant?? Cavs basically did not guard Barnes in 2016 finals and he kept bricking - thinking of 2016 still stings deeply- I think the 73 win regular season record is going last for awhile

ChuckyTheGoat

No doubt. After he went to GoldSt...Stephen A Smith called him out on it. Called it the weakest move ever...and he was right.

ikid2groove415

No doubt. After he went to GoldSt...Stephen A Smith called him out on it. Called it the weakest move ever...and he was right.
    Or stay in OKC and be like Charles Barkley and Karl Malone - ringless- Durant definitely made the right move going to GSW- his game got better - people talk about Durant defense now? That was never mention in OKC

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Do you blame the warriors though? That whole series was "lets leave harrison barnes open because he cant knock down a shot". They just shore up their weakness and it still took a draymond suspension and a clutch shot by irving to win the series. Even if Durant didnt join them Lebron was going to chase irving away because if you arent his little bitch he runs you out of town in a way.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3381

Man United use to stack their Teams,so did the Yankees.I don't like it,but what can they really do,voiding deals would be a slippery slope.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Durant made Warriors the super power

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Durant made Warriors the super power
    No. They already were b4 his arrival.

ChuckyTheGoat

Laker, it's going to be a crying shame if Durant's ARRIVAL leads to KlayT's DEPARTURE.

The core of the team was = to the Splash Bros (Curry/Klay) and the Ultimate Junkyard Dog (Green). If Klay leaves...I swear the Warriors are going down. Not the same w/o Klay.

Fk Durant.

ikid2groove415

Klay is a good player but not on Durant level - don’t be a moron- Durant can’t be guarded - klay is a catch and shoot guy - he can not create his own shots like Durant

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Klay is a good player but not on Durant level - don’t be a moron- Durant can’t be guarded - klay is a catch and shoot guy - he can not create his own shots like Durant
    Hey, bruh. U come up w/ that hundy yet to go Pro?

ikid2groove415

Hey, bruh. U come up w/ that hundy yet to go Pro?
    LIONS are not concern when SHEEPS talk

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Michael Jordan remains on top but Chicago about to go down

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Agreed.

I'm not mad at the Warriors for going after Durant. It was smart on their part.

I would have been displeased with Durant leaving OKC but the fact that he went straight to the Warriors, a team he choked away a 3-1 lead to four weeks earlier, it just was a weak move. The way he went about it was cowardly. Saying he loved OKC, Russ was a brother, etc. Then he just leaves immediately without telling anyone. It totally left the OKC franchise in ruins.

Had Durant just been open and a man about things and went to team like Boston, the reception in OKC would have been different. It wasn't the fact that he exercised his right as a free agent, it was the fact that he went to the Warriors. He took the easiest path to a ring in NBA history.

He literally went to the one team that I couldn't stand him going to. It ruined the league. Take Durant off the Warriors and suddenly you have 4-5 teams that could win it all. Instead, we all know what's going to happen before the season even starts. It's pointless to even watch.

I haven't watched either game in these conference Finals....I've tuned in for like 5 minutes here and there to see total blowouts so I just flip the channel.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Agreed.

I would have been displeased with Durant leaving OKC but the fact that he went straight to the Warriors, a team he choked away a 3-1 lead to four weeks earlier, it just was a weak move. The way he went about it was cowardly. Saying he loved OKC, Russ was a brother, etc. Then he just leaves immediately without telling anyone. It totally left the OKC franchise in ruins.

Had Durant just been open and a man about things and went to team like Boston, the reception in OKC would have been different. It wasn't the fact that he exercised his right as a free agent, it was the fact that he went to the Warriors. He took the easiest path to a ring in NBA history.

He literally went to the one team that I couldn't stand him going to. It ruined the league. Take Durant off the Warriors and suddenly you have 4-5 teams that could win it all. Instead, we all know what's going to happen before the season even starts. It's pointless to even watch.

I haven't watched either game in these conference Finals....I've tuned in for like 5 minutes here and there to see total blowouts so I just flip the channel.
    Back 2 back champ sounds great? Ringless if he stays in OKC-

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

But Golden State isnt the only team who has capitalized from a watered down league in recent years.

At least they've had to go through a couple good teams in the West.

You guys know who I'm referring to.

Mac4Lyfe

Hell, Los Angeles and Boston both dominated the NBA for decades after decades and people are crying over GSW's 2 titles??? The Celtic's won 8 championships in a row and 10 titles in 11 years. 8 Championships in a row. Boston has 17 NBA titles, the Lakers have 16.

GS' run is probably 1 more year, 2 at the most. There's a bunch of other teams coming up fast that will nip at their heels. Plus, the salary cap eventually blows up superstars. I don't think Curry, Klay and Durant will be playing together in the coming years.

Besides, the East is going to win the title this year, so it's all a moot point.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    At least they've had to go through a couple good teams in the West.
    Remind me again what good teams did they have had to go through in the West??? Oh, you mean the good teams that ALL had their star players hurt?

ikid2groove415

Nobody bitch when Chicago won 6 rings in 8 years

Mac4Lyfe

Us Cleveland fans bitched, moaned and groaned when MJ said he was coming back after baseball. Shit not meant to be fair.

ikid2groove415

I been through many years of the warriors being bad? Ya bitches needs to suck it up !!! It’s our time !!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Dynasty in the making for sure... Stacked teams win... Warriors are stacked..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Another stupid thread started by laker boy.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Another stupid thread started by laker boy.
    Yet here you are commenting on it.

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Agreed.

I am going to go out on a limb and suggest that nobody cares about how many minutes of NBA ball you have tuned in for. Secondly why do people act like it is somehow KD's responsibility to ensure a level playing field and parity among NBA teams? Is it his responsibility to make sure there are 4 or 5 teams that could win it all? Shut up dude.

ikid2groove415

6 other teams could of draft curry? 10 other teams could of draft klay? Green 2nd round ? Durant made the right move idiots - who wants to be Barkley and Malone? Zero rings case closed

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

people bitched, because they hate a winner

but they didn't bitch because the winner was constructed by pansy players chasing rings.

Bulls were built the old fashioned way

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    people bitched, because they hate a winner

but they didn't bitch because the winner was constructed by pansy players chasing rings.

Bulls were built the old fashioned way
    bulls added rodman, golden state added durant

what's the difference?

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Would take Lebron over Curry + Durant. Curry benefits from being on a super team and if he played for the Suns he wouldn't be a superstar. Durant is good, but that's because he's an athletic 7 footer.

12 Last