lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Congratulations to Chris Paul you are going to..

The Western conference finals. Not Disney world

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

All it took was for him to get far away from Blake Griffin to make it this far.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Paul should be given more credit for helping a sucky franchise like the Clippers advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs. That's a miracle in itself.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Paul should be given more credit for helping a sucky franchise like the Clippers advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs. That's a miracle in itself.
    They did it without him before

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    All it took was for him to get far away from Blake Griffin to make it this far.
    It’s not Paul fault when curry humiliated him ? Wake up man - CP3 can not beat GSW - he gets badly out play

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

So we get Cavs Warriors again it looks like

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    It’s not Paul fault when curry humiliated him ? Wake up man - CP3 can not beat GSW - he gets badly out play
    Watch CP destroy Curry and the warriors. It's coming, just wait.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

rockets -cavs baby

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got to admit he is playing outstanding

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

We now crown someone for getting to the western conference finals? Give me a break. He played on a loaded clippers team who always choked. He made griffin change his game to accommodate him and it made griffin the weird pick and pop player he is today. I don’t care about Paul’s stats he’s a cancer to any of his teams he was on. Straight up diva who thinks he’s better then what he is. I hope he gets smashed to the ground against the warriors

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    We now crown someone for getting to the western conference finals? Give me a break. He played on a loaded clippers team who always choked. He made griffin change his game to accommodate him and it made griffin the weird pick and pop player he is today. I don’t care about Paul’s stats he’s a cancer to any of his teams he was on. Straight up diva who thinks he’s better then what he is. I hope he gets smashed to the ground against the warriors
    Nobody is crowning CP3 for advancing to the Conference Finals. It is just a mere congratulations for playing 85 playoff games and never advancing. Griffin is a chode and always will be. CP3 jives with Houston and Houston jives with CP3.

Golden State will be a tough matchup, however it is Houston’s year to reach the finals. Will they get there? Certainly not with Harden shooting 7/22 from the floor.....that is the bigger issue here. How Harden always seems to choke in major playoff games.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Unbelievable performance by CP3....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Tell us how you really feel.

Points Awarded:

texhooper gave jtoler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Nobody is crowning CP3 for advancing to the Conference Finals. It is just a mere congratulations for playing 85 playoff games and never advancing. Griffin is a chode and always will be. CP3 jives with Houston and Houston jives with CP3.

Golden State will be a tough matchup, however it is Houston’s year to reach the finals. Will they get there? Certainly not with Harden shooting 7/22 from the floor.....that is the bigger issue here. How Harden always seems to choke in major playoff games.
    He’s not getting off easy shots vs GSW- they will rotate green/Thompson/iggy on CP3

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

One of the greats. Basketball is a team game... If your job is to set up open shots for Griffin you're going to have more bad nights than good in the playoffs.

ikid2groove415

This bums act like CP3 wasn’t to blame for the failure in clipper country ? CURRY TORCH this old fck so many times

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16154

Most people will say Magic was the greatest pg. Imagine if his best teammates were DJ/ Griffin/ Redick as opposed to Kareem/ Worthy etc ...they wouldn't be calling him the best now.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Most people will say Magic was the greatest pg. Imagine if his best teammates were DJ/ Griffin/ Redick as opposed to Kareem/ Worthy etc ...they wouldn't be calling him the best now.
    Those clippers team didn’t have talent ?

jtoler

This bums act like CP3 wasn’t to blame for the failure in clipper country ? CURRY TORCH this old fck so many times
    How was he the blame bruh. Duke fan, UNC? Surely you have some history for all the hate.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    How was he the blame bruh. Duke fan, UNC? Surely you have some history for all the hate.
    Speaking facts - dudes never won any big game- and from 2012-2014 clippers was auctually better then the warriors - but guess what? He let curry pass him up and ran his ass out of LA- don’t give me that crap he wasn’t to blame for clippers losing

jtoler

Speaking facts - dudes never won any big game- and from 2012-2014 clippers was auctually better then the warriors - but guess what? He let curry pass him up and ran his ass out of LA- don’t give me that crap he wasn’t to blame for clippers losing
    beat golden state one year, lost to grizzlies and thunder. Put up good numbers both playoffs, shot well over 40% from 3, still dont see how its his fault, just not enough scoring and defense from the Clips looks like.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Guys, guys, guys....the NBA is not real. It's WWE with a basketball.

ikid2groove415

beat golden state one year, lost to grizzlies and thunder. Put up good numbers both playoffs, shot well over 40% from 3, still dont see how its his fault, just not enough scoring and defense from the Clips looks like.
    We will see if he can take out GSW

jtoler

We will see if he can take out GSW
    but thats the thing, he's not expected to. GSW is better.

ikid2groove415

but thats the thing, he's not expected to. GSW is better.
    This is his chance to prove something ? Oddsmakers don’t believe GSW is way better - if he can’t win a title with this Houston team? He’s never going win 1

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Good for him we'll see what next round bring, hopefully its not like the Raptors vs the Cavs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Long over due.. Gonna run into a Warriors buzz saw in the next series though.. CP3 still gonna be going to Disney World early this year.. Celebration short lived in other words ...

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Good for him we'll see what next round bring, hopefully its not like the Raptors vs the Cavs
    Honestly this Houston team is a GSW clone - there GM even admit that he’s obsessed with the warriors - Houston Does move the ball around - and for once a MIKE D team is playing defense - it’s going come down to the superstars - GSW just got to much experience and fire power

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    He'd still be the best pg ever. Conversely putting cp3 on that Lakers team would not make him the best pg ever. He'd still just be cp3. A really good player who can't seem to get over the hump.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Personally, I think Houston will prevail in this series just given how these two teams matchup against each other as well as how they played each other in the regular season.

Squares will take GS. Vegas will make a killing.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The Western conference finals. Not Disney world
    I thought you were going to say lose the Western conference finals. Harden will tank as usual. He fails under pressure.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
    Personally, I think Houston will prevail in this series just given how these two teams matchup against each other as well as how they played each other in the regular season.

Squares will take GS. Vegas will make a killing.
    Nope KD and Curry are better then Harden and Chris Paul.. End of story.. Keep it simple.. Warriors win 5 or 6 games..

I'd love to see the Warriors get bounced by Houston but I just don't see it happening..

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I thought you were going to say lose the Western conference finals. Harden will tank as usual. He fails under pressure.
    He was sick last night lololololol

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He was sick last night lololololol
    Yeah. Sick? Boohoo. I remember guise game where Jordan could barely stand

Seen Bron and Kobe do it as well.

Ebumdude
    HTX

Rumor is that he had the poop squirts. I think we all can relate somewhat....to me, it still doesn’t add up that he was sick. 7/22 from the floor is the same type of performance he has historically given in the playoffs.