lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

I'm on them ml +190 and+5

They will win tonight.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I really, really want them to......but I am not seeing it.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

GL

passing on gm

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

Toronto will put in the work.... there playing for Canada Pride.....but I am not going against the KING

GL LB

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

No way Cavs losing. Lebron owns Toronto...
    Hope raps prove me wrong!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

LB I told you last week... no more with this team. Even if they happen to win they'll just get your hopes up only to be stomped on again. They did well getting this far but please don't put any more faith in them.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    LB I told you last week... no more with this team. Even if they happen to win they'll just get your hopes up only to be stomped on again. They did well getting this far but please don't put any more faith in them.
    I hear you Shari. I just think that they can at least cover here.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Bad HABITS -DIE HARD

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    For both of our sakes, and all of T.O., but mainly you as you have money on them, I really f'n hope they do. Everyone's banned me from watching the games live after game 2 because I just cannot stomach it at all so I'll sneakily follow on ESPN online. Best of luck my dear friend

lakerboy

Thanks Shari

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

its pretty sad they realistically could have had 4 sweeps in the second round.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Could Shari ban LB for 24 for betting the Raptors? Has this happened before

Developing story

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Raptors win. Take it to the bank!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

BOL Laker

The Kraken

Lakerboi has been money, Im not betting against him even thought I think the Raps lose. Derozan is a broken man

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Could Shari ban LB for 24 for betting the Raptors? Has this happened before

Developing story
    You could ban someone from the forum but if they have any sort of moral fibre they'd still bet the same thing anyway and I respect that. It's the ones who flip flop in a thread and you can't even follow who they bet or at what line or when they bought out live or bought back in that kill me. He's making his play and sticking to it. As obviously a Raptors fan I hope he wins but I just don't feel it... no money on it for me but I'll cheer LB's play all the way just as I have for many of you before

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You could ban someone from the forum but if they have any sort of moral fibre they'd still bet the same thing anyway and I respect that. It's the ones who flip flop in a thread and you can't even follow who they bet or at what line or when they bought out live or bought back in that kill me. He's making his play and sticking to it. As obviously a Raptors fan I hope he wins but I just don't feel it... no money on it for me but I'll cheer LB's play all the way just as I have for many of you before
    Ya, Derozan has a mental block when he gets down. Guy just loses all confidence when not playing well and without him I don't see them winning. But if they hit their 3's tonight, they have a shot. The Raps remind me of the Trailblazers 3-4 years ago. They had two good young players and were always good in the reg season but just could never get over the hump in the post-season, Raps are the same way.

Probably time to break both teams up or at least add to them because whatever they're doing isn't working when it counts.

BTW one of my favorite NBA players Jonas Valanciunas. Had drinks with him after a game in OKC one night and then hung out at the pool for a while at The Skirvin, super cool guy

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Good post Kraken.....except I wouldnt classify Lowry and Derozan as being young. Derozan is turning 29, and Lowry is 32.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Shari have you ever dropped the ban hammer on a poster for name dropping nba role players? Just curious. Good luck with your bets!

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10352

Raps cover tonight!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

only way ill bet Toronto is if the line moves dramatically in their favor.... otherwise, nope... sweep it is.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Laker you don't think they left it on the court Saturday? Felt like a last stand to me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why are they only +1578 lb, is that a sign they come back and win the series.
    SERIES
    05/ 07
    19:35
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Toronto Raptor
    +1578

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Laker you don't think they left it on the court Saturday? Felt like a last stand to me.
    I worry about this too for both Raps and Sixers. Game 3 was basically must win and they lost, how do they respond. If they have pride, they go all out and keep it close. But each player on both teams know the series are over so they could just mail it in.

Cavs won't want to go back to Toronto, so I can see them closing it out, whereas C's know if they don't finish them today they can beat them in game 5 at home.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Shari have you ever dropped the ban hammer on a poster for name dropping nba role players? Just curious. Good luck with your bets!
    Bitch please, I was name dropping Thabo Sefolosha back in 2012

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why are they only +1578 lb, is that a sign they come back and win the series.
    SERIES
    05/ 07
    19:35
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Toronto Raptor
    +1578

See guys Toler is paying attention. The Cavs are tired

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Blowout.....team is completely defeated. Much like the OP and his love for only playing big money underdogs.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I worry about this too for both Raps and Sixers. Game 3 was basically must win and they lost, how do they respond. If they have pride, they go all out and keep it close. But each player on both teams know the series are over so they could just mail it in.

Cavs won't want to go back to Toronto, so I can see them closing it out, whereas C's know if they don't finish them today they can beat them in game 5 at home.
    Cavs are at home and will want to close out the series in front of their fans. Plus, considering Pacers took them to game 7, they'll just want to finish out tonight so they can get the extra rest in to makeup for the long first series. Put in the extra work tonight so you can go sleep in your own bed tonight and not have to worry about getting on a plane to go play Game 5.

Boston does have Game 5 at home if necessary, so not as much incentive to win (however, I still think they will put up a good effort to close out). Also, while I think coming back to tie (confetti and all) and then losing like they did in OT has them likely dejected; I doubt the 76ers will want to get swept in front of their home crowd.

Not going to bet these games (since both my series bets could cash tonight and don't want to complicate things), but if I had to, Cavs -5 and 76ers ML, maybe Boston +6.5 depending on my gut feeling close to game time.

The Kraken

76'ers still gonna win that series

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You pick them to win outright in thread title but then think they can at least cover?

GTFOH
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Raptors packed it in.. Cavs are not gonna want to travel and extend this series any further.. Cavs and Lebron close it out tonight. Raptors gonna quit in this game at some point and probably get blown out..

Good luck though LB, I'm going Cavs and the sweep!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

you guys keep saying what a team is "not gonna want" to do. that doesnt matter, they have an opponent in front of them who wants the opposite. teams also know the earlier they finish a series and sit they arnt as gelled to start the next series, have to get their legs back under them. I dont have much faith in the Raps and logic says they put it out there last game and still lost and tonight you wont get the same effort, but they did finish 1st in the East and if they have any pride then they are "not gonna want" to get swept having finished the season with the best record in the East.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I came close but can't take the Raps..
    Lebron keeps shaking his head at me.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

I like you LB

but fk the raptors

hope you find find a way to hedge and they lose by 30

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Something tells me even if the Raptors lose tonight, Lakerboy will bet against Lebron in game five...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

123 Last