shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Shari why you hating on Americans? We good people too..

Canadians are sweet hearts though.. Never met a Canadian I never liked.. Liberal as hell though.. About to become a Muslim based Country with many problems... Being to open and nice doesn't always work out in the end..

Got Germany and Sweden..
    I’m half American! I don’t hate anyone

i give Canadians the same grief when someone gloats about their hockey team full of Americans and Euros!

Unfortunately Canada is starting to see the same problems that Australia and the UK are thanks to their lenient immigration laws. You’re right... being too nice isn’t always the best thing to do but hopefully solutions can be put in place to resolve it. The city I live in is being overrun with Sudanese teenage gang members who all came here because their parents claimed asylum and yet they’re now terrorising the country they swore would save them. As much as I can’t stand most politicians I imagine it’s a bloody hard job to walk the fine line of being a decent person and humanitarian vs what is beat for your fellow citizens and not compromising their way of life.

On another note, every Toronto team has broken my heart repeatedly so after checking the score I’m glad I didn’t get even the twenties bit excited this time. Just crossing my fingers the Cavs decide to rest some players now so maybe LBs spread bet will cash.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Yup Shari if you let in the poor, young males from the war or drug ridden third world poverty stricken Countries you can't expect them to assimilate to law and order and adjust over night.. While being a kind and understanding people and Nation in really trying to help out desperate people in need you are only welcoming in some cut throats, ruthless lost people into your home and neighborhoods.. Not easy for those immigrants to find jobs either..

That's why I'm so in favor of border walls and legal immigration thru merit based screening only.. We don't need more crime, rapes, and unsafe gang infested neighborhoods where we raise our children..

That's keeping it real..

I don't leave my front door open at night for anyone to just walk in and take up residency, I also see my neighbors with fences and gates to their homes for a reason.... No different with immigration....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-07-18 at 09:41 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Sheesh, give it a rest Jibby, everyone has read your thoughts on immigration at least a hundred times if not more

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Poor Raps, nothing left to do but blow the team up or make some trades

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sheesh, give it a rest Jibby, everyone has read your thoughts on immigration at least a hundred times if not more
    The Kraken = You're a drama queen

You don't have to like everything he posts or his posting style 100% of the time you little fukking princess

Honestly nobody would give two cents for your thoughts or even notice if you quit giving them

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

he is an expert about it since he is a descendant of immigrants that came and killed everyone for their stuff.
    Points Awarded:

mikejamm gave fried cheese 2000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    he is an expert about it since he is a descendant of immigrants that came and killed everyone for their stuff.

Does that come with extra sauce Fried Cheeze?? Cuz since we stopped naming things, that mouthful is hard to swallow dry.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

50 cents extra

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

True my bad.. I'll zip it Kraken.. I just get frustrated living in California and need to vent from time to time I guess?.. .....

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    True my bad.. I'll zip it Kraken.. I just get frustrated living in California and need to vent from time to time I guess?.. .....
    If you can't vent here where can you? It's up to the audience to decide if they wish to read or not. Personally I liking hearing people's opinions about different things. Helps to take my mind off when I'm sweating a bet or even worse watching a total disaster of a game. The beauty of this place is if it's something I'm not particularly interested in one thread, there's a gazillion others to check out!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Same old same old...

Playoff Series Details By Year
    2018 Eastern Conference Semifinals Toronto Raptors 0 - 4 Cleveland Cavaliers
    2017 Eastern Conference Semifinals Toronto Raptors 0 - 4 Cleveland Cavaliers
    2016 Eastern Conference Finals Toronto Raptors 2 - 4 Cleveland Cavaliers

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Bron will need this rest. He's carried this penetrating city forever. I don't know how he does it. The sweep was a big boost

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Death sentence betting against the king vs garbage competition

First 123