Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I dunno, officiating has been pretty lopsided craptors way if ya ask me. Obviously makes no sense for NBA to want anyone other than bron in final (only way I will watch) but seems they doing their best to try to make a series of it at the least.
    Lopsided Cavs way you meant. You said lopsided Raptors way.....just wanted to correct that in case anyone read it the wrong way. RAptors have a hard enough time containing the King, then they are being asked to deal with 3 more guys on a nightly basis who have more power then Lebron.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

Boring for some when two top pre-season seeds make it to finals, smaller market fans need to know their team has a real chance. League probably doesn't need to care about this though, or maybe they do? Does the average fan stop watching after their team is eliminated?

Regul8er
    Wordd

Yes...when Raptors are done, I 100% will not watch another game. This is a bullsh!t league, but I love the Raptors.....wish I didnt, because the odds are stacked against them.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Yes...when Raptors are done, I 100% will not watch another game. This is a bullsh!t league, but I love the Raptors.....wish I didnt, because the odds are stacked against them.
    LOL- America don’t care about Canadians watching basketball - be thankful you got a a NBA TEAM

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lopsided Cavs way you meant. You said lopsided Raptors way.....just wanted to correct that in case anyone read it the wrong way. RAptors have a hard enough time containing the King, then they are being asked to deal with 3 more guys on a nightly basis who have more power then Lebron.
    Incorrect. Officiating has been blatantly pro Toronto in this series. Just hasn't mattered although those cheaters did screw up the spread yesterday.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

yes its been pro-toronto i have eyes

same as NHL doing everything they can to get tampa in the finals

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    Boring for some when two top pre-season seeds make it to finals, smaller market fans need to know their team has a real chance. League probably doesn't need to care about this though, or maybe they do? Does the average fan stop watching after their team is eliminated?
    Cmon bro, Craptors were -220 to start the series. So the thinking was this is the year they get it done, but they crapped the bed. Dont blame the NBA blame the Craptors.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jtoler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Demar where are you? $138 Mill contract and the coach had you parked on the bench in the most important game of your life.

Stop blaming refs, it's been neutral both teams have gotten calls. Lebron is an unstoppable freight train. Lebron is greatness personified in every sense of the word. My god is he perfection!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    NBA is having record attendance and record TV numbers. It's not boring to see the Cavs and Warriors play for a title at all. That's the matchup that is going to get more viewers. Half the fans hate the Warriors super team and the other half hate Lebron. No one wants to see Harden flopping around like a fish, turning the game into a free throw contest and no one gives a shit about baby brother Canada.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Demar where are you? $138 Mill contract and the coach had you parked on the bench in the most important game of your life.

Stop blaming refs, it's been neutral both teams have gotten calls. Lebron is an unstoppable freight train. Lebron is greatness personified in every sense of the word. My god is he perfection!!
    Lol. Until he plays the warriors. Then it will be the same story. He didn't have the team. He had no players. The coach is clueless. Etc.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Lol. Until he plays the warriors. Then it will be the same story. He didn't have the team. He had no players. The coach is clueless. Etc.
    Laker - you guaranteed Toronto would win in this series. You said it was impossible for Lebron to beat these Raptors. Your dumb ass said the NBA wanted Toronto to win. Now you're saying he has no chance against the Warriors? HAHA, Cav's fans are praying that you bet the Warriors. If you and Seeweed are on the same side, the Cav's will be hosting another trophy. Hell, I bet I can get a collection going, for you to bet Warriors. Keep on mushing.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14361

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    NBA is having record attendance and record TV numbers. It's not boring to see the Cavs and Warriors play for a title at all. That's the matchup that is going to get more viewers. Half the fans hate the Warriors super team and the other half hate Lebron. No one wants to see Harden flopping around like a fish, turning the game into a free throw contest and no one gives a shit about baby brother Canada.
    I get it, thanks. For me, Once my team is out, I pretty much lose interest, but from what you're saying, that's not typical, and that the smaller market American fan is more inclined keep watching through to finals, even after their team has been eliminated, hence record tv numbers from Goliath vs Goliath, instead of David versus Goliath.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 971

might attend the next bash.. some of u fukks need broken legs

lakerboy

Laker - you guaranteed Toronto would win in this series. You said it was impossible for Lebron to beat these Raptors. Your dumb ass said the NBA wanted Toronto to win. Now you're saying he has no chance against the Warriors? HAHA, Cav's fans are praying that you bet the Warriors. If you and Seeweed are on the same side, the Cav's will be hosting another trophy. Hell, I bet I can get a collection going, for you to bet Warriors. Keep on mushing.

Mac you think the cavs are beating state? Simple question.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Incorrect. Officiating has been blatantly pro Toronto in this series. Just hasn't mattered although those cheaters did screw up the spread yesterday.
    Lol....i respect you banker, but you have not been watching the same series. The refs have done everything to keep the Raps from legit competing. Whether they change calls in the Cavs favor, call sh!t ticky tack fouls on Raps best players to sit them down, dont review Flagrents, etc etc etc. Anything to crush any momentum. Ive seen this seen garbage 3 straight years....dont know why I think it would be different this year

Regul8er
    Wordd

Im stunned Im hearing people say this series had been pro Toronto officiating. I live 15 minutes from Cincy, and have some good buddies who are Cavs fans texting me during each game rubbing the poorly officated games in my face.

sofranos
    sofranos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2485

When the refs whistle blew, Lebron would smile everytime knowing the call would favor Cleveland. Became comical. Dont know how anyone would think officials favored Raptors team with no fan base that no one wants to advance. Lebron got the message toward the end to make it look competitive. Missing evry shoot. Game was completely scripted.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

We The North !!!

2daBank

Lol....i respect you banker, but you have not been watching the same series. The refs have done everything to keep the Raps from legit competing. Whether they change calls in the Cavs favor, call sh!t ticky tack fouls on Raps best players to sit them down, dont review Flagrents, etc etc etc. Anything to crush any momentum. Ive seen this seen garbage 3 straight years....dont know why I think it would be different this year
    Games 1 and 2 the entire in game is talking about all the favorable/blatant garbage calls going craptors way., think you looking at it thru Toronto fan issued glasses buddy!! Lol...the respect is mutual my friend but totally disagree on who the refs been helping. Did everything in their power during the game that went to ot to help Toronto!! Fact is raptors a completely average team w couple fringe all stars, that type team will never beat best player on planet, just not how hoops works, best player wins and refs got absolutely nothing to do with it!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sofranos View Post
    When the refs whistle blew, Lebron would smile everytime knowing the call would favor Cleveland. Became comical. Dont know how anyone would think officials favored Raptors team with no fan base that no one wants to advance. Lebron got the message toward the end to make it look competitive. Missing evry shoot. Game was completely scripted.
    I'm certainly not saying NBA wants craptors to win, I think refs are doing their best to keep these games competitive tho, which only reason they not 20 point blowouts.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Mac you think the cavs are beating state? Simple question.
    If they make it to the Finals, they have a chance. I'd favor State but they have a chance.

How many people had Cleveland when they were down 3-1 against GS 2 years ago? That would be me.

2daBank

If they make it to the Finals, they have a chance. I'd favor State but they have a chance.

How many people had Cleveland when they were down 3-1 against GS 2 years ago? That would be me.
    I was all over cavs that series but lost so much chasing those 3 losses they killed my resolve and I gave up! Fukks couldn't have just started winning 1 game sooner!! Lol

lakerboy

I would think the cavs would be+600

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15077

Give me +600 on the best player ever and I'm taking it every time. The guy won 2 finals games with Matthew Delleva-dleague starting

Regul8er
    Wordd

Games 1 and 2 the entire in game is talking about all the favorable/blatant garbage calls going craptors way., think you looking at it thru Toronto fan issued glasses buddy!! Lol...the respect is mutual my friend but totally disagree on who the refs been helping. Did everything in their power during the game that went to ot to help Toronto!! Fact is raptors a completely average team w couple fringe all stars, that type team will never beat best player on planet, just not how hoops works, best player wins and refs got absolutely nothing to do with it!!
    Well the refs took game 1 away from us plain and simple. Love drops a pretty big elbow on Derozan and connects with 40 seconds left. Ive seen 10 worse Fragrents this postseason. When I saw Raptors getting ready to inbound after no review was instagated, I knew right there what was happening. I mean when an elbow is thrown and lands, you look at it for fu(k sake....you review everything else. Then for the NbA to issue Love a retroactive Fragrent 1 after the game was the ultimate kick in the sack. That call is made, Raps likely up 4 with the ball, and 40 seconds left. Would have been difficult for Cavs to win.

Reverse the roles....lets say same situation and Ibaka clocks Lebron with an elbow....do you think it gets reviewed? You get my point now??
    Last edited by Regul8er; 05-07-18 at 06:49 AM.

Regul8er
    Wordd

I'm certainly not saying NBA wants craptors to win, I think refs are doing their best to keep these games competitive tho, which only reason they not 20 point blowouts.
    The officiating is actually a big part of the reason Raptors are falling into these big holes. Id like one time for the refs to blow a couple ticky tack fouls on Lebron, and sit him down for long stretches....but it will never happen. Refs know they cant do it, or they are reprimanded. Im sorry guys, but it true. Fyi, I havent wagered one game in this seriess. Im getting more fired up about this sh!t then games Im losing $500 on.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Give me +600 on the best player ever and I'm taking it every time. The guy won 2 finals games with Matthew Delleva-dleague starting

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Well the refs took game 1 away from us plain and simple. Love drops a pretty big elbow on Derozan and connects with 40 seconds left. Ive seen 10 worse Fragrents this postseason. When I saw Raptors getting ready to inbound after no review was instagated, I knew right there what was happening. I mean when an elbow is thrown and lands, you look at it for fu(k sake....you review everything else. Then for the NbA to issue Love a retroactive Fragrent 1 after the game was the ultimate kick in the sack. That call is made, Raps likely up 4 with the ball, and 40 seconds left. Would have been difficult for Cavs to win.

Reverse the roles....lets say same situation and Ibaka clocks Lebron with an elbow....do you think it gets reviewed? You get my point now??
    Old school basketball!!! Karl Malone would've been proud of those elbows Love was throwing. There wouldn't have been an elbow if Derozan and Val weren't fouling him in the first place.

Refs did everything they could to give the Raptors game one.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Old school basketball!!! Karl Malone would've been proud of those elbows Love was throwing. There wouldn't have been an elbow if Derozan and Val weren't fouling him in the first place.

Refs did everything they could to give the Raptors game one.
    I also recall Love jumping around with the ball, doing the shuffle without a travel call.....the refs tried and succeeded in giving the Cavs this game. I'm not even sure why this is a debate....lol. In all honesty, I feel like you guys are playing a game with me, that only you all understand, lol. The Raps have been playing at a major, major disadvantage all series. The Cavs got whistled for 14 fouls in Game 2.......14! Lowry had 10 quick points that game, and then got called for 2 phantom fouls, taking him out of the game, and ruining any momentum. Let's call a spade a spade gentlemen.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Look I've got a good chunk on raptors futures and the refs have been jumping through hoops for Toronto this series

Needles to say any lebron team will always get calls or get to travel etc but for these games to even be close is a testament to how fraudulent Toronto is

Teams that are hungry and rdy to prove themselves would've blown a cavs team like this out by 20 in consecutive games at the very least

Regul8er
    Wordd

I dont get why it is that when Lebron complains about a call, the refs keep huddling up, and sure enough it gets overturned. THis has happened a couple of times now. And they have reviewed 2 calls on Lebron.......a slap on the head where Derozan made a play on the ball, and a play where he locked up Lowry, so Lowry pushed him off, lol.

The refs might be giving the Raps some calls to try and even up the count, but critical time calls, have all gone the Cavs way.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I also recall Love jumping around with the ball, doing the shuffle without a travel call.....the refs tried and succeeded in giving the Cavs this game. I'm not even sure why this is a debate....lol. In all honesty, I feel like you guys are playing a game with me, that only you all understand, lol. The Raps have been playing at a major, major disadvantage all series. The Cavs got whistled for 14 fouls in Game 2.......14! Lowry had 10 quick points that game, and then got called for 2 phantom fouls, taking him out of the game, and ruining any momentum. Let's call a spade a spade gentlemen.
    I agree, dont like either team.. He got called for offensive foul and then minute later bron runs him over and no offensive foul but on Lowry.. Cavs got some easy fouls and got to ft line in game 3 too.. Ibaka block on Love? casey went nuts.. also no and one on Ibaka's dunk.. momentum shift there too..Instead of being down 8 cavs hit 3 and 13 point game.. Not saying Casey had to put Ibaka before in the game and take Valanc out... he made some bad decisions, cavs better because of the Bron but there were some bad bad calls

Regul8er
    Wordd

Agreed Europe_Baller.......I would just like to see where this series would end up under different circumstances. I see the owner got a hefty fine for walking on the court at halftime, arguing for the game to officiated evenly.

Oh well......

First 123