chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Cavs

Just like the Cavaliers had a bad matchup with Indiana. I really believe that Sixers would beat their butts. I think of the Celtics win the Cavs win in five. There's no way they can match up to the Sixers. That's why the Sixers were able to embarrass them. That's why Lebron was joking about going to Philadelphia. The old statement if you can't beat them join them.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

Agree agree

philly not done

-10 gm 3

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cavs have a very very good team even without Irving

World finding it out now

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Cavs basically play two ways against the Raptors

LeBron and love on the floor together, spaces, creates room for shooters while no one can stop LeBron on the pick and roll

LeBron with Tristan on the floor, switch onto their guards taking out one of them while Thompson nullifies Valenciunus’ attacking ability. Lowry’s too small to guard LeBron

The Cavs did pretty much the same thing both games but because it’s hard to keep LeBron quiet multiple games and when him and love go off they win by nearly 20. Go figure

Think bench Ibaka more, give some more mins to the other bench guys, guy is completely ineffective against LeBron and gets played off the court. Get DeRozan to run the second unit?
    I dunno, Raptors have to try something else...they have no answers to the cavs