packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Totally excusable, if your coach believes the team is better off with you only taking top-quality shots. 76ers are tinkering, but they may be short on time. Must win game 3 coming up. I think Boston +9.5 is a really strong position.
    I'm of the opinion you gotta play you're top guys full force in a game that important.

Boston has them by the throat know,might be right about taking the points.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-04-18 at 05:32 PM.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Totally excusable, if your coach believes the team is better off with you only taking top-quality shots. 76ers are tinkering, but they may be short on time. Must win game 3 coming up. I think Boston +9.5 is a really strong position.
    +9 was never in doubt.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

A lot of suckered people took Philly in this series.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I'm of the opinion you gotta play you're top guys full force in a game that important.

Boston has them by the throat know,might be right about taking the points.
    If 'top guys' aren't ready for postseason (like the Aussie isn't), it's a good coach's JOB to put the ball into the hands of a veteran. Getting Belinelli that shot was clearly the way to go at the end of regulation. And let me remind you, it was the Aussie who turned his back on a pass when his team had the ball in a tie game with 20 seconds to play. He may become the go-to clutch player one day, but it's probably years away.

First 12