Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Harden play d lol. Yeah okay
    Exactly!! Lol

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Good bet bro, wish I was on that and could go to sleep instead of sweat this second half. Few more minutes and Boston be leading by 5!! Lol
    well interesting concliousion

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

This guy still defending raptors defense ? What a clown - quit watching basketball kid - there defense is so good why is cavs scoring with ez? Did the Cavs score against the pacers ? Once again they do not have wing defenders to guard perimeter shooting !! Learn the game DUMBASS

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I fukkin love it!! I mean not really, I don't follow it, never bet the regular season outside xmas, but always get paid in playoffs. Cashing 2 to 1 tickets cause someone was retarded enough to think craptors stood a chance? Guess those the experts! Not squares like me who know what happens in playoffs every freaking year!! lol.
    I guess people just wanted to believe someone could change it all,blind faith I guess.They should know by now,this isn't like the NFL or MLB,one guy can control a Series on his own.We saw this with the Celtics,Jordan,Lakers etc.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    This guy still defending raptors defense ? What a clown - quit watching basketball kid - there defense is so good why is cavs scoring with ez? Did the Cavs score against the pacers ? Once again they do not have wing defenders to guard perimeter shooting !! Learn the game DUMBASS
    Hehe, dude, you sucked when you were here last year. You still suck even with a new username. How many more usernames are you going to have to create to hide your bullshit? You've been here 4 months and have 1 betpoint for every month you've been here. You are a perpetual loser. How the fukk can you call anyone a dumbass when you are a fukking mush? Your nickname is "Can't Get Right". You are a broke fukk that can't even scrape 2 nickels together and now I'm your kid? You funny and you broke. Keep the comedy coming. I'll start up a collection on your behalf because you amuse me.

The sad part of all this is that you don't just suck... but you swallow. Don't make me make you my bitch. You said you normally don't do this but you're a freak. You have freakish whore ways. Get off my dick.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Hehe, dude, you sucked when you were here last year. You still suck even with a new username. How many more usernames are you going to have to create to hide your bullshit? You've been here 4 months and have 1 betpoint for every month you've been here. You are a perpetual loser. How the fukk can you call anyone a dumbass when you are a fukking mush? Your nickname is "Can't Get Right". You are a broke fukk that can't even scrape 2 nickels together and now I'm your kid? You funny and you broke. Keep the comedy coming. I'll start up a collection on your behalf because you amuse me.

The sad part of all this is that you don't just suck... but you swallow. Don't make me make you my bitch. You said you normally don't do this but you're a freak. You have freakish whore ways. Get off my dick.

I got no other names- LOL- like many clowns assume- I give up? You win the argument - move on and enjoy your Cavs being up 2-0

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

If Raps one of top defenses in league then I dont doubt that they are good. Problem is Bron all he needs is guys who can knock down 3's and theyve been doing it this series so far. Basketball is simple when you have a guy like Bron, just spread the floor, he can back you down or try to get to the basket with his speed and power, if someone comes to help he's kicking it to the open guy your man left, if he cant beat you off the dribble then their gonna set a high screen for him now he's turning the corner with momentum going to the basket, send help then he's kicking it out for the 3 again, dont send help then he's going to the bucket or mid range jumper, cant touch these guys these days or its a foul. No hand checking thats huge, you could literally put your hand on a guy's waist decades ago rule put in during 2004-2005 season. With hand checking you could guide guys, keep them at bay, easier now no doubt. But give Bron guys who are knocking down 3's and he's very hard to beat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    If Raps one of top defenses in league then I dont doubt that they are good. Problem is Bron all he needs is guys who can knock down 3's and theyve been doing it this series so far. Basketball is simple when you have a guy like Bron, just spread the floor, he can back you down or try to get to the basket with his speed and power, if someone comes to help he's kicking it to the open guy your man left, if he cant beat you off the dribble then their gonna set a high screen for him now he's turning the corner with momentum going to the basket, send help then he's kicking it out for the 3 again, dont send help then he's going to the bucket or mid range jumper, cant touch these guys these days or its a foul. No hand checking thats huge, you could literally put your hand on a guy's waist decades ago rule put in during 2004-2005 season. With hand checking you could guide guys, keep them at bay, easier now no doubt. But give Bron guys who are knocking down 3's and he's very hard to beat.
    Cavs struggle almost every game scoring on the pacers because they got athletic wing defender - not saying they stop lebron- but they didn’t let Cavs perimeter shooters get off open shots

ikid2groove415

Lebron will always get his points - but you can’t let guys like jr Smith/Korver/k love hit 3s

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

defensive statistics for the regular season should be taken with a grain of salt once the playoffs start. All that matters is matchups and teams' ability to exploit their matchup edges. Just a different animal once the playoffs start.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Cavs struggle almost every game scoring on the pacers because they got athletic wing defender - not saying they stop lebron- but they didn’t let Cavs perimeter shooters get off open shots
    Both Raps and Pacers were like tied at 6th in league during the season giving up 104 pts a game. Guess maybe got to lean towards coaching, McMillan I guess had better defensive schemes than Casey.

Mac4Lyfe

Lebron will always get his points - but you can’t let guys like jr Smith/Korver/k love hit 3s
    How do you stop Lebron, Hill, Love, Smith, Green and Korver? If you double team Lebron or Hill, then you leave JR, Green and Korver open. If Love plays like he plays tonight. Fukkk. I'm not sure GSW can beat them if Love plays like that. Love was even playing defense, blocking shots. When is the last time you saw that? When these role players get hot and Lebron directs the offense like he did tonight, they are a tough out. The Cav's problem is that too many guys don't show up night after night. Korver only had 3 points but JR, Green and Hill got buckets and Love was a beast finally.

Then you have to factor in Lue. What Lue will show up night after night? His rotations are usually horseshit but he seems to have finally turned it around in game 7. He's usually detrimental to the team but he's making adjustments on the fly these last 3 games. Watch out.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Both Raps and Pacers were like tied at 6th in league during the season giving up 104 pts a game. Guess maybe got to lean towards coaching, McMillan I guess had better defensive schemes than Casey.
    The Pacers are very physical and played Cleveland physical. They beat Love to shit and did the same to Lebron as well. Stephenson went after Lebron's head several times in the series. Lue let them bully the Cav's with his small lineup. He benched Tristan Thompson until game 7 because he's dumb. They still won 3 games in spite of Lue's horrible lineups. He finally got his head out of his ass and went big and moved Love to the 4. Love had no business playing the 5 against that team nor Toronto either. The Pacers match up well with Cleveland but Lue is the primary reason that series went 7.

I said that the Pacers would be the toughest team the Cav's would play in the East. They are built to beat Toronto and Boston. Philly is also an unknown that would give the Cavs a tougher road than Boston. For some reason Horford plays like shit against lebron and he's the heart and soul of that team. now these young boys in Tatum and Rozier don't have anything to lose, so maybe they can pull off the upset.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Defensive stats in the regular season are completely irrelevant and have no bearing on playoff basketball. This has been proven year after year. The Rockets defense especially is shit, regardless of what their meaningless regular season stats were.
    I'm not sure if you're watching this game but Houston locked Utah the fukk down tonight. Rockets defense is fukking legit. They play like GS do, switching everything and bumping you off the 3 point line. They, like GS get away with a lot of illegal defenses. They are really playing zone.

First ... 3456