Betpoints: 5374

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    LeBrick needs to find a new Free Throw ritual. 1 for 5

He shot over 82% last series. Relax.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who in the West not named Houston or GS would have given Cleveland, Toronto, Boston or Philly a run in the playoffs? The West is horrible. Just strong with the top 2 teams. The rest are all horseshit.
    Depends on which Boston team you are talking about. With Irving, I think they can beat anyone in the East and probably anyone in the West except Houston and GS. Philly would have been a fringe playoff team in the West.

Bottom line, other than Houston and GS, the rest of the NBA is pretty garbage. The Raps are a nice story and a solid team, but they don't scare anyone. I don't think anyone looks at Toronto and thinks they are unstoppable.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Only down 3 anyone taking cavs

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

East vs West talk.

The bottom line is none of these teams in this watered down league, including this year's Warriors, could compete with top teams years ago.

johnnyvegas13

Looking like rappsss r pulling away now

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Cavs will be down 20 soon

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Depends on which Boston team you are talking about. With Irving, I think they can beat anyone in the East and probably anyone in the West except Houston and GS. Philly would have been a fringe playoff team in the West.
    Bottom line, other than Houston and GS, the rest of the NBA is pretty garbage. The Raps are a nice story and a solid team, but they don't scare anyone. I don't think anyone looks at Toronto and thinks they are unstoppable.
    With Kyrie and Hayward, Boston might be the best team in the NBA. Philly is slowly making their way up the charts.

Bottom line, the West is GS and Houston. But it's basically been a 1 or 2 team conference the last 15 years. The bottom of the West is really pathetic.

I'd say the best teams in order are GS, Houston, Cleveland, Boston, Toronto, Philly, Indiana. Then a drop off to Utah, NOP, Washington, OKC, Miami, Bucks, Spurs, T-Wolves, Nuggets. 4 of the top 6 teams are in the East but the top 2 are in the West.

KRIT

With Kyrie and Hayward, Boston might be the best team in the NBA. Philly is slowly making their way up the charts.

Bottom line, the West is GS and Houston. But it's basically been a 1 or 2 team conference the last 15 years. The bottom of the West is really pathetic.

I'd say the best teams in order are GS, Houston, Cleveland, Boston, Toronto, Philly, Indiana. Then a drop off to Utah, NOP, Washington, OKC, Miami, Bucks, Spurs, T-Wolves, Nuggets. 4 of the top 6 teams are in the East but the top 2 are in the West.
    I can't argue with a lot of what you said. It's hard to say who is best, because after the first two, it's all about the matchups. For instance, Portland got swept by the Pelicans, but I think Portland could have beaten a team like Philly.

Only problem I have with your list is Cavs are too high. Raps are better than them, but putting a LeBron team that high isn't that shocking.

Mac4Lyfe

I can't argue with a lot of what you said. It's hard to say who is best, because after the first two, it's all about the matchups. For instance, Portland got swept by the Pelicans, but I think Portland could have beaten a team like Philly.
    Only problem I have with your list is Cavs are too high. Raps are better than them, but putting a LeBron team that high isn't that shocking.
    Yep, styles makes matches. Toronto probably matches up better with Houston than Cleveland but I don't think they will get by this Cav's team. Indiana matches up better with Cleveland than the Raptors. I think the Cav's beat the Raps in 5 or 6 but we shall soon see. I forgot all about Portland but they are not really built for the playoffs. I'd have them at the T-Wolves, Nugget's level.

I don't just go by records, especially with a Toronto team that was healthy all year long versus a Cleveland or Boston. Toronto's record is going to be elevated because they had all their guys for the entire season but who really believes they are a championship team? I don't.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Korver going off

Gonna be tight at the end

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto will not lose this game. Need cavs to tie this up.

-Cavs backer.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Toronto will not lose this game. Need cavs to tie this up.

-Cavs backer.
    I kinda took it light on this one, I'm always ok with a win but rather they lose here and I can pound game 2!

Mac4Lyfe

Refs taking over the game again. lol

KRIT

Yep, styles makes matches. Toronto probably matches up better with Houston than Cleveland but I don't think they will get by this Cav's team. Indiana matches up better with Cleveland than the Raptors. I think the Cav's beat the Raps in 5 or 6 but we shall soon see. I forgot all about Portland but they are not really built for the playoffs. I'd have them at the T-Wolves, Nugget's level.

I don't just go by records, especially with a Toronto team that was healthy all year long versus a Cleveland or Boston. Toronto's record is going to be elevated because they had all their guys for the entire season but who really believes they are a championship team? I don't.
    I don't really look at records either, but they matter in the playoffs because home court means so much. Elite teams can win on the road, but good and okay teams need homecourt. Just see what the Celts have done. If Wiz had homecourt and a healthy Otto Porter they may have gotten past Toronto. Which is why Houston and GS are so great, they can win on the road on a consistent basis.

I think Houston would get by Cavs pretty easily. Love would basically be unable to play in that series. He can't guard the 3 line and keep pace. My problem with Cavs is that they never realized they weren't going to win anything again with Love. He's a great player, but not made for this new age NBA. Cleveland could really use an athletic PF or Center who can defend pick and rolls and defend the basket. Cavs blew their chance at getting George, him and LeBron would have been almost unstoppable.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I kinda took it light on this one, I'm always ok with a win but rather they lose here and I can pound game 2!
    Exactly lol I'm on the same page bro.

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

cavs ml and over 215

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Yankfan4life2 View Post
    Exactly lol I'm on the same page bro.
    Only way to play series like this when we getting insane amount of value on the best player on planet!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Toronto cant maintain separation

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Congrats CLE backers. You win.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

this our qtr here we go run cavs off the court

Mac4Lyfe

I don't really look at records either, but they matter in the playoffs because home court means so much. Elite teams can win on the road, but good and okay teams need homecourt. Just see what the Celts have done. If Wiz had homecourt and a healthy Otto Porter they may have gotten past Toronto. Which is why Houston and GS are so great, they can win on the road on a consistent basis.
    I think Houston would get by Cavs pretty easily. Love would basically be unable to play in that series. He can't guard the 3 line and keep pace. My problem with Cavs is that they never realized they weren't going to win anything again with Love. He's a great player, but not made for this new age NBA. Cleveland could really use an athletic PF or Center who can defend pick and rolls and defend the basket. Cavs blew their chance at getting George, him and LeBron would have been almost unstoppable.
    They tried to trade Love on several occasions in back to back years but no takers. He's been a huge disappointment.

Do you see these refs? This shit is hilarious. Toronto getting away with a lot of shit.

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Let's go cavs!!! Need them to tie this game up!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Cavs barely hanging around all game long.. Now tightening up late in the 4th.. Lebron may take over..

Raptor bettors like myself should be nervous..

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cavs barely hanging around all game long.. Now tightening up late in the 4th.. Lebron may take over..

Raptors winning this game. Raptors ML bettors are safe.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Cavs backers .......... you got this. Way too ez.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Refs will give Toronto the cover. You're good.

jtoler

lol @ raps

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021

Khloe ! Khloe ! Khloe !

Mac4Lyfe

Wow, how many timeouts do Toronto have? WTF?

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status

In for raptors -165

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Refs will give Toronto the cover. You're good.
    Not covering the points probably... Just hoping they win and the ML hits at this point.. Raptors don't have a Lebron James closer..

I hope you guys are right.. 1 point game now..

johnnyvegas13

Cavs please lose so I can take u gm 2

jtoler

game shouldnt be close team like boston would have taken care of business not the raps though sad

First 12345 Last