t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Definitely not 10.

I think it's pretty close, probably 3 or 4 if I had to make it. With Brown, who I think is there best player is probably worth a point or so.

I agree with laker that Boston doesn't have anyone, but books don't take into account chemistry and coaching. Celtics have both of those. They are basically Utah of the east.
    The thing you have to remember is the volume of action on this game. You stick this game on a random Wednesday night during the season and books aren’t adjusting quite so much. It would be more like Philly -2 probably.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Agreed on the split. Sixers aren't beating Toronto assuming they move on and Raps get by the Cavs.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Stevens coaching is the first thing that comes out of the mouth of every dumbfukk arm chair analyst. Clumsey media narrative you picked up on there, well done.
    Where would Boston be without Stevens ? LOL- dont humilated yourself dummie
    Last edited by shari91; 05-01-18 at 04:02 AM.
    Points Awarded:

shaggydog88 gave ikid2groove415 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Stevens resume at butler was a fluke also ?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Agreed on the split. Sixers aren't beating Toronto assuming they get by Cavs.
    I guess LB is right line says they will but I still don't buy for one min bron gonna lose to craptors. Just don't freaking see it, isn't how the NBA works!!

Really regret playing sixers cause once I gave it little thought made far more sense to play the home dog to get a W. doubt it hurts me but gonna force me into a worse spot if Boston gets this one.. I'd kill to get lucky and this be game sixers win so I can go Boston gm 2.

ikid2groove415

Agreed on the split. Sixers aren't beating Toronto assuming they move on and Raps get by the Cavs.
    Toronto is trash - lebron will bust them up again

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Stevens is a great coach, but to say he's the reason the Celtics have had a great season is naive. He has a highly coach-able team with good talent.

ikid2groove415

Stevens is a great coach, but to say he's the reason the Celtics have had a great season is naive. He has a highly coach-able team with good talent.
    Plenty teams have talent ? Doesn’t translate in wins ? When you got a DUMB coach

ikid2groove415

Going note 6-3 redsox told ya man - Boston sweep tonight

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Plenty teams have talent ? Doesn’t translate in wins ? When you got a DUMB coach
    Not all teams are coach-able. How would Stevens do if he were coaching the Thunder this season with Anthony stinking up the joint? Instead he has under the radar guys like Tatum/ Brown/ Rozier -talented players with a good attitude ...and Al Horford to tie it all together.

2daBank

Coaching so overrated in this sport on this level.. you ever notice all the great coaches w all the rings had HOFers all over the court?? Having a crappy one sucks, having a good one just ensures you won't lose because of him and sure you can get past a shitty team in 1st round missing half your squad.

2daBank

Going note 6-3 redsox told ya man - Boston sweep tonight
    Glad you finally winning a -200 fav. Bout 16 more in a row and you be out of hole from previous 7 losses. Blue Jays was only baseball play I made posted in dog of day thread as always.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Glad you finally winning a -200 fav. Bout 16 more in a row and you be out of hole from previous 7 losses. Blue Jays was only baseball play I made posted in dog of day thread as always.
    I doubt everyone here post all there plays ?

ikid2groove415

Not all teams are coach-able. How would Stevens do if he were coaching the Thunder this season with Anthony stinking up the joint? Instead he has under the radar guys like Tatum/ Brown/ Rozier -talented players with a good attitude ...and Al Horford to tie it all together.
    Thunders would be challenging for the finals

2daBank

I doubt everyone here post all there plays ?
    Again not the point. It a very simple concept man, every time you lose one of those redic juiced baseball games you have to win 3 to get back above water. I've bet bases a long time w pretty good deal of success, lots of it documented and I'm just trying to help ya out here. It incredibly difficult to profit in bases playing those heavy chalk plays. Doesn't mean they won't win, they should win, hell they have to win in the 66-70 percent range to break even!! That the whole stinking point, I really have done my best to get ya to understand. I get it you a degenerate action junkie and those look "easy", of course betting all the big dogs not the answer, it rare I get involved in those games either way other than occationally thinking there value on the dog, or better yet when I can get the +1.5 at plus money in a game I feel will be low scoring.. every night there a handful of far better options on dogs and favs priced below -150.

ikid2groove415

Again not the point. It a very simple concept man, every time you lose one of those redic juiced baseball games you have to win 3 to get back above water. I've bet bases a long time w pretty good deal of success, lots of it documented and I'm just trying to help ya out here. It incredibly difficult to profit in bases playing those heavy chalk plays. Doesn't mean they won't win, they should win, hell they have to win in the 66-70 percent range to break even!! That the whole stinking point, I really have done my best to get ya to understand. I get it you a degenerate action junkie and those look "easy", of course betting all the big dogs not the answer, it rare I get involved in those games either way other than occationally thinking there value on the dog, or better yet when I can get the +1.5 at plus money in a game I feel will be low scoring.. every night there a handful of far better options on dogs and favs priced below -150.
    Ya I will admit bad habit taking favorites

2daBank

Ya I will admit bad habit taking favorites
    You do a little homework and you can find much cheaper favs that prob have much closer percentage chance of winning to those huge favs than odds suggest. Personally I suck at picking favs in baseball but I rarely seem to have a problem staying around 50% many years low to mid 50s w smallish dogs and totals: that what works for me, not saying it the only way cause it not. Just telling you something you would know to be true if you honest w yourself, even playing those monsterous favs it virtually impossible to hit at a high enough clip to stay in the black flat betting.

IBetYou

Easier matchup for Horford this series, even though he has to defend Embiid. The Greek defended him well -Maker also.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Boston may not be that good but neither are Sixers. Asking a young team like them to go on the road and win by 5 or more in the playoffs isn't easy.

ikid2groove415

Boston may not be that good but neither are Sixers. Asking a young team like them to go on the road and win by 5 or more in the playoffs isn't easy.
    Boston with a healthy roster would torch GSW/Houston - brad Stevens is lite years ahead of Kerr and that phony fck mike d

2daBank

I think it as much about the layoff. I fully expect sixers will cover one of these games. Not really sure they would pull off a close one. Still another half and personally don't really like my team leading at half in this freaking sport of constant 20 point swings!! Lol.. I do think you went about this right way and normally same way I would have, dunno why I choose the fav route when fully believe it be split, I almost always take dog when I feel that way an this one was even the home team which even better! Total brain fart by me.. I'll be playing cavs to get a win in Toronto too.

2daBank

Boston with a healthy roster would torch GSW/Houston - brad Stevens is lite years ahead of Kerr and that phony fck mike d
    If's when's and but's are more useless than a bag of nuts. You can say that till your face turns blue but it don't make it true.

IBetYou

I wonder if Hayward might return at any point. He started jogging a few weeks ago. NBA training camps are typically 2 weeks, so it seems feasible...

ikid2groove415

If's when's and but's are more useless than a bag of nuts. You can say that till your face turns blue but it don't make it true.
    Kerr is nothing special - he’s got 4 hof- (speaking as a GSW FAN) not going waste my time on Houston

2daBank

Kerr is nothing special - he’s got 4 hof- (speaking as a GSW FAN) not going waste my time on Houston
    No shit. Doesn't matter how good Stephens is Boston wouldn't be beating 4 HOFers. That the point, they most certainly wouldn't even give GS much of a series let alone beat them.. Houston? Sure maybe, nobody on that team has proven anything.

ikid2groove415

No shit. Doesn't matter how good Stephens is Boston wouldn't be beating 4 HOFers. That the point, they most certainly wouldn't even give GS much of a series let alone beat them.. Houston? Sure maybe, nobody on that team has proven anything.
    Bro with a healthy Hayward and kyrie - they will run them off the court

2daBank

Bro with a healthy Hayward and kyrie - they will run them off the court
    Lmao. Those dudes ain't half the players Durant stef and the warriors are.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Coaching so overrated in this sport on this level.. you ever notice all the great coaches w all the rings had HOFers all over the court?? Having a crappy one sucks, having a good one just ensures you won't lose because of him and sure you can get past a shitty team in 1st round missing half your squad.
    Steven's was winning with inferior talent at Butler. If you can't see he's a much much better coach than a guy like Tyron Lue, you shouldn't be gambling.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Lmao. Those dudes ain't half the players Durant stef and the warriors are.
    You can say that tonight also

ikid2groove415

Sixers been dominate from the start - should of put more on this

IBetYou

Horford > Embiid

Celtics in 7.

IBetYou

Who would these teams rather face in the next round? If they draw the Raptors they're on the road. If they draw the Cavs they get James.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

nice call OP........ and this is largely hindsight but the series price was great value. i mean, celts have HFA and i think that is much larger in playoffs.

philly is a great story but so new. tougher defense in playoffs. interesting stat that simmons didn't voluntarily attempt a 3 point shot this season. his few 3PA were all motivated by the clock.

no idea but you'd think that embiid might have some injury risk too.

boston = great coached team and horford seems like a criminally underated player. i would almost say he could improve a terrible team by himself.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    nice call OP........ and this is largely hindsight but the series price was great value. i mean, celts have HFA and i think that is much larger in playoffs.

philly is a great story but so new. tougher defense in playoffs. interesting stat that simmons didn't voluntarily attempt a 3 point shot this season. his few 3PA were all motivated by the clock.

no idea but you'd think that embiid might have some injury risk too.

boston = great coached team and horford seems like a criminally underated player. i would almost say he could improve a terrible team by himself.
    He said he thought the Sixers would win.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Sixers series price went to -500 lol
    Was anyone dumb enough to take this series line before game 1

First 123 Last