gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i agree not to be backwards-looking.....

but cleveland/lebron hadn't lost many eastern playoff games before this season... beaten toronto handily a few times in playoffs (although it was closer the last time)... how many playoffs games has toronto ever been competitive in cleveland?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

raptors have averaged 24 point SU and 14 point ATS loss in playoffs at cleveland.

raptors have been a hot ATS mess on the road in the playoffs....... alot of it might have to do with just cleveland though

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Raps avg. 22 ast last series to Cavs 17 besides James nobody else average over 2 ast for the Cavs only george hill avg. 2.0 assists. Raps avg 109 pts last series only 2 pts off their reg. season avg of 111, Cavs avg. 95 pts a 16 pt dropoff from their reg. season avg. of 110. Raps had the highest differential of pts to opp. pts this season at +7.8 pts a game. Raps were tied for 6th best in opp. ppg this season at 103.9 while Cleveland was 26th giving up 109.9 ppg.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Raps avg. 22 ast last series to Cavs 17 besides James nobody else average over 2 ast for the Cavs only george hill avg. 2.0 assists. Raps avg 109 pts last series only 2 pts off their reg. season avg of 111, Cavs avg. 95 pts a 16 pt dropoff from their reg. seasons avg. of 110. Raps had the highest differential of pts to opp. pts this season at +7.8 pts a game. Raps were tied for 6th best in opp. ppg this season at 103.9 while Cleveland was 26th giving up 109.9 ppg.
    I'm all about stats... but how can we even judge Toronto from last year??? or Cleveland from last year????

2 Teams respectively in different directions... Toronto MUCH BETTER... Cleveland.... ?????????????? Kevin Love needs to stop eating gummy bears post game. Guy needs to stop being a fruit.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm all about stats... but how can we even judge Toronto from last year??? or Cleveland from last year????

2 Teams respectively in different directions... Toronto MUCH BETTER... Cleveland.... ?????????????? Kevin Love needs to stop eating gummy bears post game. Guy needs to stop being a fruit.
    Is Lowry and dorozan still on Toronto?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

All Cleveland has... is Lebron James.

Toronto has...

1. 2 Amazing Guards

2. Deep Bench

3. Great defense

If somehow Cleveland wins this series... there is a serious prejudice in the NBA. If I was Toronto... I would file a lawsuit. There's simply no way Cleveland can realistically win this series. They have no one.
    Here is one great point, Toronto is full of chokers.

Not saying they won't beat Cleveland, but Raps in the West probably would have been a 3 or 4 seed.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Those stats are from this season. James just gonna have to do too much it wont be enough, at least its not supposed to be enough. Lowry imo needs to make some plays quit taking so many 3's. He did shoot 44% from 3 last series but Ive seen too many games where he'll have 5 pts or some crazy starter stats. With that said if Cavs win game 2, because they arnt winning Game 1, then raps have messed up some if they let that happen, they need to win both of these first 2 games at home.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-30-18 at 04:38 PM.

ikid2groove415

Both this teams don’t play defense -

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Teams and the league stand to gain much more money from longer series but not in the form of ticket sales. That's peanuts compared to the marketing and ad space revenue they garner for each prolonged game
    Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at. The revenue from tv prime time and commercials alone is staggering. Still though, you gotta factor in sellouts, food and beer concessions, and souvenirs. Plus the home team city stands to gain with every game played there, bars, hotels, etc... It kinda makes you wonder sometimes with these NBA refs who fly in from all over the country, a 7 game series puts more money in their pockets too. Not gonna say it's rigged, but it's all about the money now.
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave mikejamm 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

I'll give Lebron some credit... he's playing the best ever in his career. I can't believe I'm saying this...

But one player shouldn't get you to the Conference Finals.

I don't even think about Kevin Love anymore. Guy couldn't even give you 30.

Lowry could give you 30

DeRozan could give you 30.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I am taking the over in game 1

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

Books r double dog daring u 2 take cavs

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lol cavs are terrible

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Books are going to clean house on this series

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

I haven't paid attention to the season for months so...

is Lowry now an AMAZING guard these days?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

the wizards won 2 vs them and they play just as much defense as Cle

play the over in the early games just like the raptors wizards series

that's my early opinion with just a few thoughts about the teams and previous series

CLE with it's diff team was basically feeling themselves into the playoffs vs the Pacers. that's why that game 1 big L wasn't a surprise to a lot of people

they will shoot better vs Tor, as they have to if they want a shot to advance

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Like Cleveland to cover the spread. Lowry plays like crap & that usually affects the whole team esp with starters playing heavy minutes. Cavs will win one of the two road games

JaimeMiro

Lowry avg's 17 pts in the post season. 'Can get you 30' dude is a choke artist...

TheMoneyShot

Where's Queen James At?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    “2 amazing guards” what have these amazing guards ever done in the playoffs?
    Fukking exactly! All this experience they mentioning is comical, only thing they have experience doing is getting bounced by bron or another team in the early rounds!! lol.

Shit cracks me up op saying it has to be fixed for Cavs to win. Fact is the best player in the world (whomever that may be at the time) has always beaten average teams like the craptors!!

2daBank

Shitbag craptors better win this game as it was their best chance to take a game. Series over already if Cavs win game 1!! I really didn't expect them to win this one but of course im on the ml anyways just cause no way am I missing a cavs win at these prices. Rather craptors get this game so I can unload game 2!!

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Shitbag craptors better win this game as it was their best chance to take a game. Series over already if Cavs win game 1!! I really didn't expect them to win this one but of course im on the ml anyways just cause no way am I missing a cavs win at these prices. Rather craptors get this game so I can unload game 2!!
    Cavs will win game 1 lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Cavs will win game 1 lol
    I hope not. I don't have as much on them as I would like, figuring this be a take it easy game for them after tough series w Indy just wrapping up the other day. Rather lose this one then pound them game 2!! Lol

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I hope not. I don't have as much on them as I would like, figuring this be a take it easy game for them after tough series w Indy just wrapping up the other day. Rather lose this one then pound them game 2!! Lol
    Lebron take over soon bro

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lebron take over soon bro
    I don't doubt it. Just saying I played it kinda light with expectation to pound game 2 if they lose here. I'm not gonna cry bout cashing a better than 2 to 1 ticket but rather have more down on games they win! Lol. So really either way I'm happy, I can take home a win here then wait for another spot or if they lose I will go much bigger game 2, either way works for me

2daBank

Please admit refs did everything in their power to help craptors and they still lost game 1. Then admit if you thought bron would lose to a team not named golden state you don't know shit about this sport. Thanks in advance.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Nothing to do with multimillionaire athletes that could give a sht ab any of you and everything to do with one poster: seaweed

That's how cle can win, best poster ever

JaimeMiro

Guess Op got his answer... it's easy to underestimate the cavs cause of recent struggles against the pacers

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    Guess Op got his answer... it's easy to underestimate the cavs cause of recent struggles against the pacers
    I got my answer. The NBA is a rigged sh#$hole. NBA is worthless if the Cleveland organization can't make it to the Conference Finals. Bad for ratings... bad for everything.

Like I said... Toronto should file a lawsuit against the NBA. Biased bullsh#$.

They can play all these games fukking day long... I have no care.... Toronto is better at every position.... better everything. It's not even a contest.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 187

After u come down from the gm 1 win

raps obv gonna win 2

as as long as they can split in cle

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Please Explain To Me How The Cleveland Cavaliers Can Beat The Toronto Raptors?

Easily...Simply, Cavs need to score 1 more point per game than the Rapts.

Does anyone really care about 2 bad teams??

In the words of Jim Morrison...."The West is The Best!!!"

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Lebron averaging 40+ minutes a game, would be my answer

ikid2groove415

I got my answer. The NBA is a rigged sh#$hole. NBA is worthless if the Cleveland organization can't make it to the Conference Finals. Bad for ratings... bad for everything.

Like I said... Toronto should file a lawsuit against the NBA. Biased bullsh#$.

They can play all these games fukking day long... I have no care.... Toronto is better at every position.... better everything. It's not even a contest.
    Rigg? Toronto missing 11 shots in a row is rigg?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

TheMoneyShot

Donker

First 123 Last