sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Don't hate the player

Hate the game

It's not his fault that he's the best ever, so yes he will win some games

Calling games fixed because the NBA and refs want the Cavs to move on is idiotic

I don't care for him as a person, but on the court there's never been anyone better

And yes, i am old enough to have witnessed Jordan play

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

When Indy took the lead in the 3rd the refs took over

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    When Indy took the lead in the 3rd the refs took over
    You know your stuff I'm surprised you would go there

Sam Odom

Am happy you won

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Am happy you won
    I was on Pacers ML

I give credit where it's due

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I don't watch much NBA, but does he always have ridiculous flops 3-4 times a game? Sorry, but no respect for that shit.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

The best player ever. He is just lucky that he plays in the D league conference all these years so he has any trophies. There is a reason he doesn't leave the eastern conference.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: phinfan27615

Mango Hands
    Mango Hands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Lebrick not even the best player of his own era, Kobe, KD and Steph way better

Lebrick isn't even a top 15 player all time, maybe borderline top 20

Plus the NBA is rigged

Sourtwist you don't know shit you dumb mothafucka

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    I don't watch much NBA, but does he always have ridiculous flops 3-4 times a game? Sorry, but no respect for that shit.
    Agree, it's very disappointing to see. He should be bigger than that.

Sam Odom

Mango , unnecessary

Mango Hands
    Mango Hands's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Mango , unnecessary
    Nope, sorry. Sourtwist made a dumb post about Lebrick and had to be called out

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Anybody that thinks Cleveland got the benefit of the calls in that game is stupid. The refs kept Indiana in that game all the way to the cover. That should have been an easy double digit win but the refs was paid to keep it close.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Anybody that thinks Cleveland got the benefit of the calls in that game is stupid. The refs kept Indiana in that game all the way to the cover. That should have been an easy double digit win but the refs was paid to keep it close.
    I think you and I were watching the same game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    The best player ever. He is just lucky that he plays in the D league conference all these years so he has any trophies. There is a reason he doesn't leave the eastern conference.
    When the league brought up realignment who cried first?

Mr James

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is better than Jordan all around

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I will put your post to rest

Lebron doesn't leave the east because he knows that if ge changes conferences there will be no competition in the finals

Being the competitor he is, he puts the East on his back knowing that he's the only player who has a chance against a stacked conference.

I know there's not a lot of critical thinking going on around here, but hopefully we can put the whole LeBron staying in the east because it's easy crap to rest.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sourtwist, the game was 100% rigged.

I used to be like you, believed everything I saw, and then started doing my own research. I did some digging. I found the truth.

I'm going to keep this incredibly vague, but there are higher-ups.....people with agendas, manipulating the situation from behind the curtain.

Trust me, I used to share your exact same naive thoughts.

Do your research. It's out there.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I used to be like you, believed everything I saw, and then started doing my own research. I did some digging. I found the truth.

I'm going to keep this incredibly vague, but there are higher-ups.....people with agendas, manipulating the situation from behind the curtain.

Did you copy/paste one of my old posts?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Did you copy/paste one of my old posts?

Nah. Muscle memory.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Nah. Muscle memory.
    Lol

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    When the league brought up realignment who cried first?
    Mr James
    This is bullshit. Why should the NBA realign? Did it realign when the best teams were clearly the Bulls, Pistons and Celtics for years? That's just media bullshit. Look at the West. It's a fukking mess. Houston is clearly the best team, followed by GS but who else? Portland? They're done. OKC? They're done too. Do you really think the Pelicans or Utah can keep up with any team left in the East? The West has a lot of horseshit teams that have zero chance of competing. 10-15 in the West fukking sucks, which pads the other teams. The top of the West looks great with GS and Houston, but can we really count on Houston? I'm still not sure. GSW had to get Durant to even keep up with other teams. The East is clearly on the rise. Teams like Philly and the Celtics are going to give the NBA fits.

I think the East takes the title this year. GS and Houston are both jump shooting teams that a physical series will take it's toll. We shall soon see.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I will put your post to rest

Lebron doesn't leave the east because he knows that if ge changes conferences there will be no competition in the finals

Being the competitor he is, he puts the East on his back knowing that he's the only player who has a chance against a stacked conference.

I know there's not a lot of critical thinking going on around here, but hopefully we can put the whole LeBron staying in the east because it's easy crap to rest.
    Well you can think what you want but we all know why he has stayed in the east. He has known for 10+ years that playing in the east makes him only have to beat one team that is any good to win a championship and that is the team he faces in the finals. I am not one to pat the guy on the back for making all these finals when the teams he is playing aren't any better than his own team without him. It basically a bunch of mediocre teams and LeBron in the east. He is a great athlete but he padded his stats on a weak ass conference his whole career.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

This is bullshit. Why should the NBA realign? Did it realign when the best teams were clearly the Bulls, Pistons and Celtics for years? That's just media bullshit. Look at the West. It's a fukking mess. Houston is clearly the best team, followed by GS but who else? Portland? They're done. OKC? They're done too. Do you really think the Pelicans or Utah can keep up with any team left in the East? The West has a lot of horseshit teams that have zero chance of competing. 10-15 in the West fukking sucks, which pads the other teams. The top of the West looks great with GS and Houston, but can we really count on Houston? I'm still not sure. GSW had to get Durant to even keep up with other teams. The East is clearly on the rise. Teams like Philly and the Celtics are going to give the NBA fits.

I think the East takes the title this year. GS and Houston are both jump shooting teams that a physical series will take it's toll. We shall soon see.
    I'd have no problem rooting for the sixers in the finals. Think they have the best shot.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Hate the game

It's not his fault that he's the best ever, so yes he will win some games

Calling games fixed because the NBA and refs want the Cavs to move on is idiotic

I don't care for him as a person, but on the court there's never been anyone better

And yes, i am old enough to have witnessed Jordan play
    The 15th thousand Lebron Jordan thread awesome

Mac4Lyfe

Well you can think what you want but we all know why he has stayed in the east. He has known for 10+ years that playing in the east makes him only have to beat one team that is any good to win a championship and that is the team he faces in the finals. I am not one to pat the guy on the back for making all these finals when the teams he is playing aren't any better than his own team without him. It basically a bunch of mediocre teams and LeBron in the east. He is a great athlete but he padded his stats on a weak ass conference his whole career.
    Don't be a dumb ass. He's stayed in the East because he was from the East, was drafted in the East and his best buddy played in Miami in the East. What team should he go to in the West? GS? Houston? Why would he join them? Lakers? Spurs? Come on man.

I think he stays in Cleveland this go around. I don't see him going to Philly or the Wiz or the Lakers etc. If anything, he would go back to Miami before going to any other team IMO. To somehow say he chose Cleveland and Miami because they are in the East is stupid and just hating.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Mike 6-0 when it matters - lebum 3-5

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    the 15 thousand Lebron Jordan thread awesome
    You're the only one counting

Thor4140

If you make sports betting a corporation it would gross the most out of any corporation in the world. Any imbecile who thinks this stuff is all on the up and up with and no shady stuff at all, should never ever handicap because they will become a big time loser. A trillion dollar industry all on the up and up. You can't make this shit up. Stock market is also straight up and honest gig.

Thor4140

You're the only one counting
    nah we squashed this the first time it was brought up in the playoffs. It lasted pretty well this time but it just reared its ugly head again. Oh and by the way Lebron did basically nothing in the fourth quarter. When he came in they were up by ten i believe.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Don't be a dumb ass. He's stayed in the East because he was from the East, was drafted in the East and his best buddy played in Miami in the East. What team should he go to in the West? GS? Houston? Why would he join them? Lakers? Spurs? Come on man.

I think he stays in Cleveland this go around. I don't see him going to Philly or the Wiz or the Lakers etc. If anything, he would go back to Miami before going to any other team IMO. To somehow say he chose Cleveland and Miami because they are in the East is stupid and just hating.
    LOL- he’s not staying in Cleveland - enjoy your lucky 2016 championship

Mac4Lyfe

Bullshit. Who has GSW had to play in the West? An aging Spurs team? A pussy in Durant who had to join them because he couldn't beat them? The Spurs owned the West until Duncan got old. No one else gave them a challenge in that conference but you didn't call them out? GSW has had an easy path to the Finals too but you're blind or dumb to see. The West has been horrible at the bottom and the middle. The Spurs and GSW have had all easy paths to the Finals. How about when GS got to the Finals when every team they faced had their star player hurt? They even won the title when Cleveland didn't have Love or Kyrie. You forgot about that shit? Quit hating. You must not follow basketball.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Mac knows

unde0087
    Did we win?

Okay Mac. All I am saying is you can come up with any excuse for why LeBron stayed in the east and how great his run has been but fact remains it is quite convenient for him now isn't it?

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    LOL- he’s not staying in Cleveland - enjoy your lucky 2016 championship
    Where is he headed?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Mike 6-0 when it matters - lebum 3-5
    How many early exits did Jordan make in the playoffs? You clearly forgot the 3 times Jordan lost in the first round. How many times has Lebron lost a 1st round playoff series? I'll wait your answer.

Oh and Jordan also lost 2 times in the semis and 2 more times in the conference Finals. And what huge star did he have to go up against in the East? I'll wait your answer. The NBA was very watered down back then because you could grab, hold and hard foul, so the league was full of bruisers who had zero skill.

12 Last