ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Boston luck will run out. They get swept in round 2.
    How much money you betting on that pal? Brad Stevens to slick - they win atleast 2

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 234

I thought the line was fish

turned out just bad

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's a game of halves and they're keeping pace to keep that Over in sights.

We want the Under here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post
    So you think he should stay cause of loyalty and then connects to generation, lol low iq mongoloid
    I'll take the Pepsi challenge with you with iq any day of the week. I can tell it a easy win cause you too dumb to understand why he should not request a trade, has nothing to do w loyalty of which I'm also sure you know nothing about, but regardless that reserved for ppl who deserve it not some bitch ass owner or team. He should not request a trade like a little bitch cause he should take it upon himself to prove he can win where he at jusf like every great before bron did. It about rising to a challenge and proving you the best not cowering away to the easy solution which will never prove your greatness. Really bout whether you a man or a punk looking for easy way out. I get it, it mostly a generation of punks who want a trophy for trying, see there was a time when earning things proved your worth. I'm just sad you find that concept Neanderthal'ish. Difference between men and boys, maybe I can show you better than tell you? Or is that too barbaric for your soft cream puff ass?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Too many tough guys round here....

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    nba is offensive circus, they dont have europe defence. betting on unders is waste of potential

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Ouch...

First 1234