Yes, they are.

This was a must game for Indiana.
    Krk is drunk. Don't mind him

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Krk is drunk. Don't mind him
    I'm pissed. I needed this game. I blame McMillan.

Oladipo sucked, too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm pissed. I needed this game. I blame McMillan.

Oladipo sucked, too.
    We can't blame McMillan. He his just there. We can blame the fact that Indy isn't good

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    We can't blame McMillan. He his just there. We can blame the fact that Indy isn't good
    Indiana sucks, I get that.

But they were doing good things with Stephenson and Sabonis on the court, in the fourth quarter, and then he brought back Turner and Young for some reason.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Lebron has been able to get enough people to hate him that they will bet against him because of the hate even when it’s clear there’s no way this team isn’t going to the finals. The finals streak is the only thing that lebron has over other modern day nba stars. Yeah he loses the finals but it’s his east. Even when contenders come along injuries will happen at the perfect time. Watch Lowry or DeRozan get injured during the Cavs series. Watch embid then get hurt in the 76ers series. The seas will part and he will come through them once again in the east.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I don't likd Lebron off the court. On the court, there's nobody better.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cwnotorious

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lebron has been able to get enough people to hate him that they will bet against him because of the hate even when it’s clear there’s no way this team isn’t going to the finals. The finals streak is the only thing that lebron has over other modern day nba stars. Yeah he loses the finals but it’s his east. Even when contenders come along injuries will happen at the perfect time. Watch Lowry or DeRozan get injured during the Cavs series. Watch embid then get hurt in the 76ers series. The seas will part and he will come through them once again in the east.
    His East exactly. How many finals would have lebron have gone to if he played in the west? All those great teams in the west - the spurs,warriors ,lakers,mavs,thunder , even the clippers and grizzlies have put up some great teams in lebrons time and the western playoffs are always brutal.

In the east its always the same cakewalk- indiana, craptors, wizards, bucks sometimes in the near past you can throw in the always failing atlanta hawks. How many finals does lebron see if he plays in the west? This year its pretty much the same old story in the east.
    Points Awarded:

Hman gave gregm 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are terrible

Not getting to finals

They do not have the players

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

one thing is for sure

there arent enough lakerboy lebron threads in players talk

hope you are getting paid per post, your threads have become jjesque

there must be an sbr employee handbook somewhere giving instructions on posting

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    His East exactly. How many finals would have lebron have gone to if he played in the west? All those great teams in the west - the spurs,warriors ,lakers,mavs,thunder , even the clippers and grizzlies have put up some great teams in lebrons time and the western playoffs are always brutal.

In the east its always the same cakewalk- indiana, craptors, wizards, bucks sometimes in the near past you can throw in the always failing atlanta hawks. How many finals does lebron see if he plays in the west? This year its pretty much the same old story in the east.

100% Fact

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yes, again it is by design LBJ has stayed in the EAST. Anybody with half a brain would do the same thing.
    Instead of hating him for being smart, hate the teams/GMs/Coaches in the EAST who haven`t done shit in over a decade if you take LBJ`s HEAT out of the equation.

I can`t wait to see where he ends up next year. IF he truly wants to win, he HAS to go out WEST. If he just wants to be Finals fodder for GS or maybe even Hou, he stays in the EAST.

NOT giving him the MVP is a travesty, His Cavs squad sucks a**. Love a joke.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Biggest disgrace in NBA history if James is not MVP

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Have you ever seen a team complain to the refs more after calls? Love literally missed plays because he had a 10 second convo with the ref.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If they somehow get past Toronto... won't get past Philadelphia.

If the NBA allows this garbage team to make it to the Finals.... sh#$ for ratings. Clearly Indiana shouldn't even of won 2 games. But they did.

Whorseshit team

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

True but if LeBron was in the West he likely would’ve been on those good teams with Harden or KD or Russ or... you get the point. Have you seen this Cavs team? Awful. LeBron, Love (hardly worth mentioning by name) and a buncha journeymen or young kids that aren’t very good.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    True but if LeBron was in the West he likely would’ve been on those good teams with Harden or KD or Russ or... you get the point. Have you seen this Cavs team? Awful. LeBron, Love (hardly worth mentioning by name) and a buncha journeymen or young kids that aren’t very good.
    Yea this team sucks but that pretty much on bron since he basically the gm no? I know he the reason that scrub tristin tompson is way overpaid.

TheMoneyShot

Cleveland this year doesn't have an in sync team like past years.... they somehow managed to win last night.

It's not the type of chemistry that will all come together to get to the NBA Finals. You can clearly see it in Lebron's face.... guy is worried as fuk.

If Indiana doesn't knock them out... Toronto or Philadelphia will.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 684

Exactly, people trying to make LeBron to be the greatest always want to say, well LeBron did this with basically no one around him. But in reality he is playing teams filled with a bunch of on ones. Shit for most of these East titles there were only a few teams that even finished with a winning record in the regular season. To me if he didn't go to the finals every year it would have been an embarrassment for those saying he is the greatest ever. He is playing teams that are exactly like his team only they have him. Why would he need all this extra help to win the East when the teams they play have D league lineups?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

TheMoneyShot

Seems like Love was eating gummy bears. Wow.

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Indiana sucks, I get that.

But they were doing good things with Stephenson and Sabonis on the court, in the fourth quarter, and then he brought back Turner and Young for some reason.
    stephenson was garbage in the 4th. that traveling call was huge. then he tried to make up for it with a contested 3 which was a brick. then missed a few more shots. totally trying too hard to do it himself

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Cleveland this year doesn't have an in sync team like past years.... they somehow managed to win last night.

It's not the type of chemistry that will all come together to get to the NBA Finals. You can clearly see it in Lebron's face.... guy is worried as fuk.

If Indiana doesn't knock them out... Toronto or Philadelphia will.
    Really don't think there a chance in hell craptors beat bron regardless of who around him. Philly maybe another story but they young and embid always a play away from missing rest of season so who knows. Still think cavs most likely team to come out of shit east w philly a close 2nd.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

I have 5 teams in the East better than the Cavs right now. In no particular order, Celtics, Bucks, Sixers, Raptors, Wizards.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Heat are way better than them. Celtics and bucks i disagree.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

The HEAT have some good defensive players, but Whiteside is a stiff, and Wade is not 25yo anymore.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Lebron is playing with a team that is worth about as much as a bag of dicks. Greatest player of his era, period. He will get snubbed for mvp again because he is taken for granted.

This will be the last season the East is a cake walk. Boston is the team of the future. I don’t trust Embiid to ever stay healthy for a full season.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Lebron is playing with a team that is worth about as much as a bag of dicks. Greatest player of his era, period. He will get snubbed for mvp again because he is taken for granted.

This will be the last season the East is a cake walk. Boston is the team of the future. I don’t trust Embiid to ever stay healthy for a full season.
    You know how it is, for some reason these dudes love to hate on best player in the league. I do think to some extent the shit team around him is at least partially his own doing as bron been playing gm since returning to Cleveland.

Not even arguable bron the best player of this generation, anyone who says otherwise either just hating or is freaking clueless. Ageee he will get snubbed for MVP and it a total joke, anyone who really thinks another player is more valuable to their team gotta be retarded. Houston would have still won a bunch of games without harden. Cavs would be a lotto team without bron, not even debatable!! All anyone has to do is look at cavs record when bron went to Miami! With bron cavs favs to come out the east, without bron they not even close to a playoff team. No other single player makes that big a impact on any teams record and chances of winning. Period!

Agree this last season east is cake but disagree it cake walk for cavs this year. I still think cavs will come out of east but it gonna be a real struggle comsidering how difficult this shit pacer team has been for them. If embid stays healthy philly would push them the distance but if we know anything bout this league it philly another year or 2 of paying dues away before breaking thru, rare a young team like them
    makes it their 1st rodeo!! Gotta learn how to win in playoffs which takes some bumps.,
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2192

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You know how it is, for some reason these dudes love to hate on best player in the league. I do think to some extent the shit team around him is at least partially his own doing as bron been playing gm since returning to Cleveland.

Not even arguable bron the best player of this generation, anyone who says otherwise either just hating or is freaking clueless. Ageee he will get snubbed for MVP and it a total joke, anyone who really thinks another player is more valuable to their team gotta be retarded. Houston would have still won a bunch of games without harden. Cavs would be a lotto team without bron, not even debatable!! All anyone has to do is look at cavs record when bron went to Miami! With bron cavs favs to come out the east, without bron they not even close to a playoff team. No other single player makes that big a impact on any teams record and chances of winning. Period!

Agree this last season east is cake but disagree it cake walk for cavs this year. I still think cavs will come out of east but it gonna be a real struggle comsidering how difficult this shit pacer team has been for them. If embid stays healthy philly would push them the distance but if we know anything bout this league it philly another year or 2 of paying dues away before breaking thru, rare a young team like them
    makes it their 1st rodeo!! Gotta learn how to win in playoffs which takes some bumps.,
    Retarded,retarded......they should give you an infraction every time you say retard....I can’t respond on LakerCrazys thread because I said F word, but you can insult everyone that doesn’t agree with u...lmao
    Last edited by matt711; 04-23-18 at 04:38 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Retarded,retarded......they should give you an infraction every time you say retard....I can’t respond on LakerCrazys thread because I said F word, but you can insult everyone that doesn’t agree with u...lmao
    Aw. Some little bitch is angry his tout boyfriends thread got cancelled? No more shilling for free plays makes little pussy angry?? I'm sure you reporting my post cause it obvious you that kind of POS. Quit following me around like a dog in heat you nobody loser.
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave 2daBank 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dr Shrinker
    Dr Shrinker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

TOODABANK or 2DABANK

Do you have anything positive to say? Dropped on your head were you !!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are soooo cool !!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrinker View Post
    TOODABANK or 2DABANK

Do you have anything positive to say? Dropped on your head were you !!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You are soooo cool !!!
    Couple more dogshit plays from you and it be about time to change your name yet again won't it? Pathetic ass pretend gambler.

12 Last