Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bucks will win Game 2 @ Boston.

Wade domination last night. Belleneli trying to guard him? 0% chance. Tonight, expect the Bucks to be flying around from the tip to the end. They were thoroughly outhustled in game 1 for 3 quarters, but came to play in the 4th. Boston is the number 1 defensive team, but we all know they play every regular season game as if it's the NBA finals. In reality, the Bucks are the better defensive team. The difference tonight will be Jabari Parker and Brogdon off the bench. Those two are too much for Boston's bench to handle.

$150 on the Bucks +120

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

seems like a no brainer. Sometimes that is a curse though

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

How many times were the Buck's in the paint going for the layup, then, kicking it back out for no reason ???? If they would just stay with it they can score some hoops. Need to be a little more aggressive underneath. Just my thoughts.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13170

Just found this on another site:

Bledsoe's ball-handling troubles were particularly troublesome as his sloppiness set the tone for the club's 20 total miscues. "We need to be more aggressive and attack the paint," Bledsoe told reporters. "It's basketball, we're still going to turn the ball over. We still had numerous chances to win the game. We could've got a couple more rebounds and been up a few more points. Turnovers are going to happen."

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m taking the bucks

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The Bucks aren’t that good man.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

bucks have much more talent out of the two lineups out there they just don't have any discipline and the celtics know this and are able to take advantage

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

get em

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yup. Seems like the play.

X factor is Stevens in a close game.
    Unlike most of the teams/coaches, when it comes down to late situation execution, time and again he puts his team in a great position to win.

Just look what Thibs and the Wolves came up with in game 1 ending. Dribble into pressure and chuck up a prayer.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Parker
    2 pts on 1-5 FGA in game 1 appears that Bos D might be too much for him instead of other way around.

Mil has been getting trounced by bigs all season & game 1 was no different. Bucks have a couple fantastic defenders & couple garbage defenders while Bos has really good defenders at every position. Bos help defense elite as well. There are very few if any at all defensive stats that back UP your claim that Mil is a better overall defensive team than Bos.

I actually like Bucks in this game as well but my reasons are not because I think Parker is going to be the difference & certainly not because I feel Mil is superior overall defensively.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Just found this on another site:

Bledsoe's ball-handling troubles were particularly troublesome as his sloppiness set the tone for the club's 20 total miscues. "We need to be more aggressive and attack the paint," Bledsoe told reporters. "It's basketball, we're still going to turn the ball over. We still had numerous chances to win the game. We could've got a couple more rebounds and been up a few more points. Turnovers are going to happen."
    For such young talent... the Bucks IQ total is the lowest out of all the teams. Milwaukee full squad should murder a banged up Boston team that's at home.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The Bucks aren’t that good man.
    this. Celtics find a way 2-0

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Pass, game could go either way in Boston.. These clubs are very evenly matched... Bucks at home you take but not in Boston is my thinking..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

shady finish to game one... I would say bucks is the no brainer, but these refs are terrible.

PatsFan1283
    PatsFan1283's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I have Bucks for series +140. Thought it was 50/50 going into the series and still think that (taking away the increased probability for C's from being up 1-0 obviously) Similar to the Celts/Wizards series last year, the Celts have the coaching, homecourt, little more depth (although not much) and the Bucks have the best 5 man lineup.

The key to the game is going to be who can exploit who better when the Bucks go to their small lineup of Giannis-Middleton-Snell-Brogdon-Bledsoe. That is going to be their best lineup in terms of being able to switch everything on D and spread the court most effectively on offense. I could maybe see Parker getting in over Snell but his defense is just atrocious, it was never expected to be good but he just can't move laterally after those ACL's and while the Celts have to get very creative to manufacture pts w/o their big horses, they don't have anyone you can hide a bad defender on in their best lineup either. And Stevens in general is excellent at pushing the right buttons and getting those types of players off the court.

Celts did a pretty good job in game 1 of getting Horford the ball in the right spots against that lineup and he delivered, but they also had great shotmaking. Bledsoe was terrible on both ends, we'll see how he recovers, been awhile since he's been in the playoffs.

See this being a long series where neither team can play more than 7-7.5 man rotations because of how much pts are going to be at a premium.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Bledsoe is a bum, but common sense says he can't be that poor 2 games in a row.

Bucks need to find more mins for Parker & Brogdon. Get old man Terry and weakling Zeller the fook outta there. Parker has played well when given opportunity but he's not going to be effective if he's playing less than half the game.

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

Ty for allowing me to double my bet on Celtics

Goat Milk

Yeah, Bledsoe was very bad game 1. Rozier is good, but Bledsoe is better. So I give him the edge there over 7 games.

Wizzle -- Bucks really aren't that good, you're right. Brogdon was out a long time. They fired Kidd -- who was terrible -- but was at least better than this assistant coach they got now. And Jabari still does not look like himself.

Having said that -- Boston really isn't good. They're a hard nosed team, will dive on every loose ball. But when the Bucks get desperate, some of these games probably won't be close. All these regular season stats ppl look at -- they're so meaningless. Boston's players dive on loose balls in the preseason, bro. Let that sink in for a sec. That shit doesn't fly in the playoffs, when everyone is just as desperate.

Tonight probably will be, considering Boston is really tough at home, across all Boston sports, but ball movement will only get you so far in the playoffs.

I think Boston can win this series, but they're slight underdogs to me.

VegasLoser
    VegasLoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Bucks are horrible on the road and only slightly better at home.... the only play is Boston ML. .....Game 1 was like a win for BUcks, they get killed tonight
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave VegasLoser 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VegasLoser
    VegasLoser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Yeah, Bledsoe was very bad game 1. Rozier is good, but Bledsoe is better. So I give him the edge there over 7 games.

Wizzle -- Bucks really aren't that good, you're right. Brogdon was out a long time. They fired Kidd -- who was terrible -- but was at least better than this assistant coach they got now. And Jabari still does not look like himself.

Having said that -- Boston really isn't good. They're a hard nosed team, will dive on every loose ball. But when the Bucks get desperate, some of these games probably won't be close. All these regular season stats ppl look at -- they're so meaningless. Boston's players dive on loose balls in the preseason, bro. Let that sink in for a sec. That shit doesn't fly in the playoffs, when everyone is just as desperate.

Tonight probably will be, considering Boston is really tough at home, across all Boston sports, but ball movement will only get you so far in the playoffs.

I think Boston can win this series, but they're slight underdogs to me.
    Did you see Bledoe's Defensive effort against Rozier on the winning 3. How can you say Bledsoe is better than anyone. Betting on that guy is a ridiculous way to spend your money.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by VegasLoser View Post
    Bucks are horrible on the road and only slightly better at home.... the only play is Boston ML. .....Game 1 was like a win for BUcks, they get killed tonight
    Regular season stats? Just a warning to you. Been betting NBA playoffs for 17 years. If you use reg season stats to cap playoff games, you'll never win consistently. Forget about the reg season. Forget about trends.

Goat Milk

Did you see Bledoe's Defensive effort against Rozier on the winning 3. How can you say Bledsoe is better than anyone. Betting on that guy is a ridiculous way to spend your money.
    Yeah, he got crossed....

Doesn't mean shit...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Question is will the Blazers rebound and win tonight in game 2?

6 point favorites against the Pelicans.. Does Anthony Davis go off again and can they cover the 6 maybe? Pelicans played them tough and close the entire time in game one.

I'm very tempted to fade the Blazers again and take the 6 points tonight in the later game!!!

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

If boston wins tonight, this series is over. Bucks need this game, not sure they get it.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Question is will the Blazers rebound and win tonight in game 2?

6 point favorites against the Pelicans.. Does Anthony Davis go off again and can they cover the 6 maybe? Pelicans played them tough and close the entire time in game one.

I'm very tempted to fade the Blazers again and take the 6 points tonight in the later game!!!

Nurkic is better off guarding Mirotic at the 3 line and letting Aminu try and guard Davis. Davis is gonna drop his 30. If Nurkic guards him the whole game he might drop 40. Lillard had a rough game. Holiday is a great defender but LIllard is way too quick for him off the dribble. Most analysts are praising Holiday for game 1, but Lillard can take him off the dribble anytime he wants. He just had an off game. It's tough to win b2b games in a place like Portland.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    bucks have much more talent out of the two lineups out there they just don't have any discipline and the celtics know this and are able to take advantage
    Agree. I've seen it all season. Two things you can count on in this series: 1) Prunty will be outcoached by Stevens 2) The Celts will outhustle the Bucks. Series on the line for the Bucks tonight, down 0-2 they are dead. They would then have to win 4 of 5. To put that remote possibillity in perspective, the Bucks have not won more than "2 in a row" since early February...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Nurkic is better off guarding Mirotic at the 3 line and letting Aminu try and guard Davis. Davis is gonna drop his 30. If Nurkic guards him the whole game he might drop 40. Lillard had a rough game. Holiday is a great defender but LIllard is way too quick for him off the dribble. Most analysts are praising Holiday for game 1, but Lillard can take him off the dribble anytime he wants. He just had an off game. It's tough to win b2b games in a place like Portland.
    True that Goaters... 6 points is a lot for this Pelican team that stayed right with Blazers in game 1 though... I guess adjustments can be made from game to game, Blazers could come out with even greater intensity tonight and the Pelicans might just be a little content they won game 1 already.

Maybe it is a tough call....

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i dont think the blazers bounce back tonight imo.. davis legit might be too much. and lillard didnt eat rondo like i thought he would..

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    True that Goaters... 6 points is a lot for this Pelican team that stayed right with Blazers in game 1 though... I guess adjustments can be made from game to game, Blazers could come out with even greater intensity tonight and the Pelicans might just be a little content they won game 1 already.

Maybe it is a tough call....
    Pelicans don't seem like a team that will be content with a road win. Rondo is constantly grilling these guys and Ant Davis is a perfectionist. Mirotic is one of the best trades this year, if not the best. He's always out there trying to prove himself. Having said all that, I think the line is about right. It's really a tough game to call. Blazers should win though. Feels like a 7 game series here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    i dont think the blazers bounce back tonight imo.. davis legit might be too much. and lillard didnt eat rondo like i thought he would..
    I didn't watch game 1 that close, but didn't see Rondo guarding Lillard that often....

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13581

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Parker
    2 pts on 1-5 FGA in game 1 appears that Bos D might be too much for him instead of other way around.

Mil has been getting trounced by bigs all season & game 1 was no different. Bucks have a couple fantastic defenders & couple garbage defenders while Bos has really good defenders at every position. Bos help defense elite as well. There are very few if any at all defensive stats that back UP your claim that Mil is a better overall defensive team than Bos.

I actually like Bucks in this game as well but my reasons are not because I think Parker is going to be the difference & certainly not because I feel Mil is superior overall defensively.
    Agreed. Mil is NOT the better defense. They are playing a team that is easier to defend. Also, you are right the bigs are important in this series. Boston did not take advantage of this in game 1. Monroe, Baynes, and Horford have the ability to wear this team down inside. That was shown in game 1 with the freak having to defend the post and fouling out. My guess is C's pound inside tonight.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

GM and JJ on the Bucks.
    You know what to do.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    GM and JJ on the Bucks.
    You know what to do.
    I'm on them as well. They win easy

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Boston got the best coach in the nba

123 Last