ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Warriors ML & Wizards +8... maybe Pelicans over 217

looks good to me in a parlay

warriors will prob win by 20 even without Curry

raps love to blow game 1 every year, this year they are a different team... they will still start out the playoffs a little slow

+8

remember the Cavs won 12 of 13 in the east last year but how did they do game 1 first round last year? they barely escaped vs the Pacers (raptors will play like this)... funny, Cavs are playing the Pacers again

perfect bet for tomorrow...

the no defense game 1 should be blazers and pelicans running up and down the court, but it's a total so no guarantees at all... could be 175 pts scored thru 3 and then 41 pt 4th quarter when it slows down and guys tire and playoff pressure kicks in... final total would hit 216 i've seen it a million times

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Easy winner

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

well.... the easy part of the parlay hit

i should've just pulled the trigger with Warriors spread but... i haven't paid any attention to the league since late March i avoid the end of the season garbage games

time to see if Wizards will play any D so +8 can hit...

Golden State up 111-90 with 1 min left and I just casually estimate that they should win by 20 if they just play up to par (Klay and KD that is)

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    well.... the easy part of the parlay hit

i should've just pulled the trigger with Warriors spread but... i haven't paid any attention to the league since late March i avoid the end of the season garbage games

time to see if Wizards will play any D so +8 can hit...

Golden State up 111-90 with 1 min left and I just casually estimate that they should win by 20 if they just play up to par (Klay and KD that is)
    Warriors got the weakest team LOL- very lucky draw

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Warriors got the weakest team LOL- very lucky draw
    they always have the easy road.... i fell asleep during the game

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Wizards +8 is dead

they are doing nothing but shooting 3's or very long jumpers, nobody is in position to rebound or boxing out

on to tomorrow... unless the Raps let them back in it in the 4th if they are up 20 and go into cruise mode too early

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

i turned the game off...

looks like the Raps started to turn the ball over and they were winning the rebound battle easily early on... looks like that stopped

lots of assists for Wizards, must be moving the ball. spreading around the wealth

impressive Wizards, now finish off the 4th and just lose by no more than 7!

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

well... parlay isn't dead

this is why you buy the hook

wizards were down 10 with 28 sec left... you would think someone would jack a 3 but nope. wall made sure to drive and basically get a free layup then they don't foul again

i hate watching that so much, i would rather foul again and risking +8 losing if Wizards take one last 3 and miss