t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Timberwolves +6 -110 (3.5x); ML +220 (0.8x)

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Timberwolves +6 -110 (3.5x); ML +220 (0.8x)
    Wolves 1H +2.5 -105 (1x); ML +140 (0.5x)

t-wizzle

The general consensus here is that the Rockets reestablish control of the series. They may very well do that but it won’t be easy. This game is going to be tight. The line movement indicates it may be a sharp number but I’m still willing to back the wolves. I really believe Houston has hit a bit of a wall. That doesn’t mean they can’t win but buckets aren’t coming as easily in the flow of their offense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I feel like this the kind of game a legit contender wins and puts a strangle hold on series. I honestly still don't know if Houston is a legit contender, their stars and coach have never proven anything when it counts so I certainly have doubts. Gl wizzle.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I feel like this the kind of game a legit contender wins and puts a strangle hold on series. I honestly still don't know if Houston is a legit contender, their stars and coach have never proven anything when it counts so I certainly have doubts. Gl wizzle.
    On paper the two teams are about even. Thibs is the most overrated coach in basketball.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Totally agree. All you have to do is look at game 6 vs the spurs last year

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

UTAH BIG I been hot in NBA fellas

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Totally agree. All you have to do is look at game 6 vs the spurs last year
    Pretty much, adding Paul who another regular season warrior who comes up small in the playoffs certainly didn't do anything to improve pedigree. Looks like same story for harden, Paul, and the shitty coach, coming up small in the spotlight. How often do championship teams get pushed 7 in 1st round? Can't imagine real often. Hell they might not even get out of this series alive!! Harden coming up big again 0-7 so far, Lol..

You doing anything in the okc/Utah game? Kinda leaning to thunder ml w wizzle but so hard to trust them too!! On plus side Westbrook don't shrink like a bitch like rockets "stars".

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Thunder haven’t come through all year. Why start tonight?

If they lose this series either Presti or Donovan needs to go. It will be the biggest disappointment in the NBA

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

Serious question BigD, Brooks or Donovan? I'm starting to think Brooks is the better coach.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Thunder haven’t come through all year. Why start tonight?

If they lose this series either Presti or Donovan needs to go. It will be the biggest disappointment in the NBA
    Cause Westbrook capable of carrying them to a win they need and has done it numerous times in the playoffs. 2 to 1 on best player on the court in basically a must win seems like decent value.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Cause Westbrook capable of carrying them to a win they need and has done it numerous times in the playoffs. 2 to 1 on best player on the court in basically a must win seems like decent value.
    Okc are fruads man ? Look at the way they play basketball ? How many fcking wide open 3s they give to UTAH? And there offense is a fcking joke !! All ISO ball ? Nobody moves without the ball

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Okc are fruads man ? Look at the way they play basketball ? How many fcking wide open 3s they give to UTAH? And there offense is a fcking joke !! All ISO ball ? Nobody moves without the ball
    Didn't say they were good. Westbrook best player on the court tho, best player often wins these must win NBA playoff games. Not even saying they will win the series. Just think at 2 to 1 I like westbrooks chances of just straight taking this game over. I'm big on pedigree in the playoffs and Russ has been here and done it before. Maybe he won't tonight but I think the chances he comes up big are greater than the 34% of the time I need it to happen for this to be a profitable play.

BigDofBA

Westbrook "can" carry them to a win and that's pretty much their only shot. OKC has such a small margin for error when they rely on great players making tough shots to win.

OKC never gets good shots. They don't run an offense. It's everyone stand around and watch George, Melo, or Westbrook try to go 1 on 1.

When Steven Adams is in foul trouble or out of the game it really screws them up because he sets a lot of the screens and works off the pick and roll. He at least moves bodies around.

OKC has always been a jump shooting team but they also had KD to bail them out....even back then when they were a jump shooting team the ball actually moved way better than it does now.

OKC has had three Hall of Fame players and three MVPs in KD, Westbrook, and Harden. They've had numerous other all-stars...PG13, Oladipo, etc. They've had great role players like Ibaka, Adams, and Reggie Jackson. What team has done less with more?

OKC wouldn't pay the luxury tax to keep Harden on a 60 win team but now they'll pay it to get an aging Carmelo Anthony and win 48 games? WTF

OKC also basically traded away all of their assets to get PG13, who might leave, and constructed a team with ISO dominant guys around Westbrook. This isn't a well constructed team. I really like George but it's just not a great fit.
    Also, the Thunder has a philosophy of shooting threes when someone is open but the team can't shoot. Maybe you get players that can shoot if you want to play that way.....
    I'm in full meltdown mode already.....damn it. If they lose this series someone needs to be fired. They were supposed to challenge this year with this players but all I hear are excuses....weird how Houston figured it out with Paul and started winning right away.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 04-23-18 at 08:54 PM.

t-wizzle

Thunder Series Price +270 (1x)

2daBank

Westbrook "can" carry them to a win and that's pretty much their only shot. OKC has such a small margin for error when they rely on great players making tough shots to win.

OKC never gets good shots. They don't run an offense. It's everyone stand around and watch George, Melo, or Westbrook try to go 1 on 1.

When Steven Adams is in foul trouble or out of the game it really screws them up because he sets a lot of the screens and works off the pick and roll. He at least moves bodies around.

OKC has always been a jump shooting team but they also had KD to bail them out....even back then when they were a jump shooting team the ball actually moved way better than it does now.

OKC has had three Hall of Fame players and three MVPs in KD, Westbrook, and Harden. They've had numerous other all-stars...PG13, Oladipo, etc. They've had great role players like Ibaka, Adams, and Reggie Jackson. What team has done less with more?

OKC wouldn't pay the luxury tax to keep Harden on a 60 win team but now they'll pay it to get an aging Carmelo Anthony and win 48 games?

OKC also basically traded away all of their assets to get PG13, who might leave, and constructed a team with ISO dominant guys around Westbrook. This isn't a well constructed team.

I'm in full meltdown mode already.....damn it.
    Don't disagree w any of that, I know you a fan and follow them way closer than I do. Just for this game I'll take the all world player to keep them in the series carrying the rest of those stiffs on his back.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Pretty much, adding Paul who another regular season warrior who comes up small in the playoffs certainly didn't do anything to improve pedigree. Looks like same story for harden, Paul, and the shitty coach, coming up small in the spotlight. How often do championship teams get pushed 7 in 1st round? Can't imagine real often. Hell they might not even get out of this series alive!! Harden coming up big again 0-7 so far, Lol..

You doing anything in the okc/Utah game? Kinda leaning to thunder ml w wizzle but so hard to trust them too!! On plus side Westbrook don't shrink like a bitch like rockets "stars".
    I lean Utah but not betting it. Pseudo must win for okc but I’ve been bearish on them all year. As you guys already said, the coaching mismatch is huge

t-wizzle

BigD don’t sweat it man. Okc will win tonight. What’s in the past is in the past.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

I feel like winner of this game takes the series, kind of like the Cavs game yesterday. GL with the play, I may take OKC in game if they fall behind early.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I feel like winner of this game takes the series, kind of like the Cavs game yesterday. GL with the play, I may take OKC in game if they fall behind early.
    If okc jumps out to a lead I may hedge a bit with Utah.

t-wizzle

Thunder +5 -110 (4x); ML +200 (2x)
    Adding:

Thunder +5 -110 (2x)
    Thunder 1H ML +135 (1x)
    Thunder 1Q ML +130 (0.5x)
    Thunder -3.5 +270 (0.6x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-23-18 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added 1Q play

BigDofBA

Don't disagree w any of that, I know you a fan and follow them way closer than I do. Just for this game I'll take the all world player to keep them in the series carrying the rest of those stiffs on his back.
    This is a game they “should” win. I’m just not confident.

I have followed this team closely since they moved here. My best friend growing up and college roommate works for the team and provides some cool insight that you don’t get from just being a casual fan. It’s cool seeing his Snapchats of players warming up before the game since he is down on the court during warmups ....Nick Collison was draining threes in warmup. He might be our secret weapon tonight...

t-wizzle

Really a shame that Carmelo Anthony can’t swallow his ego. He’s a 20-25 minute player at this point. A spot-up shooter off kickouts. That’s it. The more time he’s on the floor, the more OKC is exposed. He can’t finish at the rim. He can’t defend. He can’t box out power forwards. Patrick Patterson isn’t great but he’s at least useful as a corner 3 point shooter and defensive rebounder.

2daBank

Really a shame that Carmelo Anthony can’t swallow his ego. He’s a 20-25 minute player at this point. A spot-up shooter off kickouts. That’s it. The more time he’s on the floor, the more OKC is exposed. He can’t finish at the rim. He can’t defend. He can’t box out power forwards. Patrick Patterson isn’t great but he’s at least useful as a corner 3 point shooter and defensive rebounder.
    Fukkin clown can't finish dick at the rim, and pretty much every time he tries it leaves them giving up a easy bucket on other end cause his fat ass doesn't get back! Ugly as shit, like you said just stand somewhere and shoot when you open I guess, better yet gtf off the court!

BigDofBA

Jerami Grant is way more effective than Melo. At least he brings some athleticism and juice to the lineup.

t-wizzle

Will be interesting to see if okc can keep up this intensity. The way I saw this game, they would jump out to a lead and have to hold on for dear life.

Like I said to KRIT, if okc leads at half I may take Utah. All depends on the number really.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This game is bizarre

Zebras calling ticky tacky technicals on okc then turn around give okc charity free throws

Called a critical 2nd foul on Rudy gobert in the 1st quarter when tnt replay clearly showed Westbrook's own teammate adams hit him with not a single utah player in sight

The spread seems like a gimme since okc is playing for their lives but this game outcome and any game is always in question with a gutless, lazy and soft team like okc

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This game is bizarre

Zebras calling ticky tacky technicals on okc then turn around give okc charity free throws

Called a critical 2nd foul on Rudy gobert in the 1st quarter when tnt replay clearly showed Westbrook's own teammate adams hit him with not a single utah player in sight

The spread seems like a gimme since okc is playing for their lives but this game outcome and any game is always in question with a gutless, lazy and soft team like okc
    I don’t think they called that foul on Gobert. Pretty sure they said O’Neal.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

I don’t think they called that foul on Gobert. Pretty sure they said O’Neal.
    Oh they changed it? It was initially gobert but I thought they would just ignore Quinn Snyder

t-wizzle

Foolish charge by Westbrook to pick up the 4th foul but he never should have been assessed that 3rd foul.

BigDofBA

OKC is playing with max intensity but they’re not composed.

Donovan isn’t doing his job

BigDofBA

Who is going to have a bigger meltdown tonight....me or the Thunder?

BigDofBA

Also, the Thunder has a philosophy of shooting threes when someone is open but the team can't shoot. Maybe you get players that can shoot if you want to play that way.....
    4 of 24 from downtown. Offense horrible as predicted.

Players trying to start fights and losing their composure.

I blame Donovan.

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

4 of 24 from downtown. Offense horrible as predicted.

Players trying to start fights and losing their composure.

I blame Donovan.
    I blame Westbrook. Dude is super overrated.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Westbrook is a clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bryant81

First ... 2345678 ... Last