Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nice hit on that ml pal.
    Thanks bro.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game 2: Heat +6.5 -110 (1x)

Hate to bet against the Sixers but expect this game to be a bit tighter. The sixers hit Miami with an avalanche of 3s on Saturday night in that second half run. They shoot with confidence but I don’t know if they’ll be able to replicate that performance. Look for the Heat to get Whiteside involved early. A halfcourt game would make this matchup much closer. Philly is on an incredible roll but if you can take away their uptempo fast break game, they’re a bit vulnerable. On paper without Embiid, these teams aren’t that far off.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

You've been spot on with your gut so far twizzler but after watching the sixers play it's impossible to root against them.

Guys diving after loose balls and leaving everything on the floor, not even a sixers fan but they the only team I want to see win

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    You've been spot on with your gut so far twizzler but after watching the sixers play it's impossible to root against them.

Guys diving after loose balls and leaving everything on the floor, not even a sixers fan but they the only team I want to see win
    I just expect a closer game. Every now and then the shots don’t fall. I still think the Sixers will win. Obviously not rooting for the Heat.

Shady if I bet all my leans this weekend I would have gone 7-0-1 hahaha.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Adding:

Heat +6.5 -105 (1x)

t-wizzle

Spurs +9.5 -110 (2x); ML +480 (0.5x)

Spurs 1H +5.5 -110 (1x); ML +260 (0.5x)

Expect the Spurs to hang around in this game. They will probably look good for the first 3 quarters before folding late. I took a small shot on the ML just in case they pull off the upset but most likely they won’t.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Wizzle laying the law down

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wizzle laying the law down
    Trying to pick apart these playoffs like a surgeon bro.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55318

Spurs +9.5 -110 (2x); ML +480 (0.5x)

Spurs 1H +5.5 -110 (1x); ML +260 (0.5x)

Expect the Spurs to hang around in this game. They will probably look good for the first 3 quarters before folding late. I took a small shot on the ML just in case they pull off the upset but most likely they won’t.

What book is this?

asking for a friend

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

you eatin

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
    What book is this?

asking for a friend
    My local. What’s the problem?

lakerboy

Nothing. He has no friend

tradeout
    Become A Pro!

I see. no problem though

was just hoping to sign up to THIS TREMENDOUS book

t-wizzle

I see. no problem though

was just hoping to sign up to THIS TREMENDOUS book
    If you live in the area I’ll see if I can set you up with an account. Not sure which offshore book the site mirrors but rest assured the +260 is legit, as is every other bet I post on here. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s your prerogative. I have no desire to argue about it though.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!

If you live in the area I’ll see if I can set you up with an account. Not sure which offshore book the site mirrors but rest assured the +260 is legit, as is every other bet I post on here. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s your prerogative. I have no desire to argue about it though.
    thanks

nice picks. stay hot

t-wizzle

thanks

nice picks. stay hot
    Thanks.

t-wizzle

8-2 +6.86 Units

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

8-2 +6.86 Units

Nice work wiz

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Bucks ML seems to be an overwhelming pick all across the SBR board.
    If you take them, or someone else starts a BUCKS WIN thread,
    I will be skipping game altogether.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Nice work wiz
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Bucks ML seems to be an overwhelming pick all across the SBR board.
    If you take them, or someone else starts a BUCKS WIN thread,
    I will be skipping game altogether.
    It’s another tight game. Could go either way. I don’t see much value in Milwaukee. They have more talent but I just think they’ll find ways to lose. That’s why I took Boston 4-0 and 4-1. Most people expecting a long series or even a Bucks upset.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Thanks man.

It’s another tight game. Could go either way. I don’t see much value in Milwaukee. They have more talent but I just think they’ll find ways to lose. That’s why I took Boston 4-0 and 4-1. Most people expecting a long series or even a Bucks upset.

As a Celts fan, I want them to have to play as many games as possible and go through as much turmoil and hardship possible this year.
    Will make them tougher next year, Winning this series and getting their butts kicked next series would be OK as well.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Hate to bet against the Sixers but expect this game to be a bit tighter. The sixers hit Miami with an avalanche of 3s on Saturday night in that second half run. They shoot with confidence but I don’t know if they’ll be able to replicate that performance. Look for the Heat to get Whiteside involved early. A halfcourt game would make this matchup much closer. Philly is on an incredible roll but if you can take away their uptempo fast break game, they’re a bit vulnerable. On paper without Embiid, these teams aren’t that far off.
    Good instincts. Even with Embiid, these teams are relatively close. Sixers are the team of the future though. We called it before the year. Fultz is gonna be a really good player. Really impressed by what I've seen from him. Like his game much more than Lonzo. He should be able to grow into his own this summer. If Philly can grab a Paul George type, they're contenders.

D Wade? Shit on Simmons yesterday.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    As a Celts fan, I want them to have to play as many games as possible and go through as much turmoil and hardship possible this year.
    Will make them tougher next year, Winning this series and getting their butts kicked next series would be OK as well.
    Yeah, you got the coach. Got Kyrie and Hayward. The youngins getting experience. The only thing you fukked up on was paying Al Horford 100 mill like he's an elite forward/center. Lol. Disgrace. Coulda used that money on a legit star.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Good instincts. Even with Embiid, these teams are relatively close. Sixers are the team of the future though. We called it before the year. Fultz is gonna be a really good player. Really impressed by what I've seen from him. Like his game much more than Lonzo. He should be able to grow into his own this summer. If Philly can grab a Paul George type, they're contenders.

D Wade? Shit on Simmons yesterday.
    Don’t think Wade did most of his damage against Ben. He made tough shots. Let’s see if he can keep that up.

Goat Milk

Don’t think Wade did most of his damage against Ben. He made tough shots. Let’s see if he can keep that up.
    Bellineli Simmons and Covington all tried to guard him. All got cracked. Wade won't put up 30 every game, considering he's only playing 25 minutes. But there's definitely no one on Philly who can guard him. Sixers won't win this series without Embiid. Simmons not on his level just yet.

t-wizzle

Bellineli Simmons and Covington all tried to guard him. All got cracked. Wade won't put up 30 every game, considering he's only playing 25 minutes. But there's definitely no one on Philly who can guard him. Sixers won't win this series without Embiid. Simmons not on his level just yet.
    Dude you need to go back and watch the tape. Wade did nothing against Simmons. Actually Simmons played pretty damn good defense in the second half. He roasted Bellineli a few times. Most of the shots he made were not high percentage shots. He was feeling it though so they went in.

Watch the tape. Get back to me. Thanks.

Goat Milk

Dude you need to go back and watch the tape. Wade did nothing against Simmons. Actually Simmons played pretty damn good defense in the second half. He roasted Bellineli a few times. Most of the shots he made were not high percentage shots. He was feeling it though so they went in.

Watch the tape. Get back to me. Thanks.
    Na he killed Simmons on 4-5 plays. Watched the whole game. All those are good shots for Wade, you know that. Doesn't look high percentage cause all these nerds and children in the NBA today don't believe in the midrange game. That's bread and butter for Wade Kobe and Jordan. No one today does it like that. They consider it low percentage. Simmons asked to guard Wade starting in the 2nd quarter. Then Convington asked for the assignment. Simmons wanted him on the final play too. Got murked. Easy little step back.

Looks like Simmons is the one that didn't watch tape. Didn't do his homework on D Wade.

Easy rookie teaching moment.

t-wizzle

Na he killed Simmons on 4-5 plays. Watched the whole game. All those are good shots for Wade, you know that. Doesn't look high percentage cause all these nerds and children in the NBA today don't believe in the midrange game. That's bread and butter for Wade Kobe and Jordan. No one today does it like that. They consider it low percentage. Simmons asked to guard Wade starting in the 2nd quarter. Then Convington asked for the assignment. Simmons wanted him on the final play too. Got murked. Easy little step back.

Looks like Simmons is the one that didn't watch tape. Didn't do his homework on D Wade.

Easy rookie teaching moment.
    Again go back and rewatch. He didn’t score on Simmons more than maybe once and if he did it was off a ball screen. And most of those shots were outside the midrange. More like just inside the 3 point line.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

please dont hype up wade lol just no

t-wizzle

8-2 +6.86 Units
    Pacers +8 -110 (2.5x); ML +340 (0.5x)

Timberwolves +10.5 -110 (2.5x); ML +550 (0.5x)
    Timberwolves 1H +6 -105 (1x); ML +300 (0.5x)
    Last edited by t-wizzle; 04-18-18 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Added wolves 1H

t-wizzle

Pacers +8 -110 (2.5x); ML +340 (0.5x)

Timberwolves +10.5 -110 (2.5x); ML +550 (0.5x)
    Timberwolves 1H +6 -105 (1x); ML +300 (0.5x)
    Some reasoning for the plays...

I really don’t think the Cavs are that good. LeBron does so much for them but if you watch the games closely, you’ll notice the workload he carries on offense comes at the expense of his defense. I’ve never seen James get caught out of position so often as this year. I’m fully aware that the Cavs are capable of turning things around and shooting the lights out and winning by 20 but it’s no longer sustainable. Guys like George Hill, Rodney Hood, Jeff Green, etc are simply not reliable options for a true contender. Indiana is a solid all around team. They don’t do anything crazy. A simple high ball screen for Oladipo usually gets them going but once he gets the defense on its heels it opens up everything. They have capable shooters spacing the floor and Thad Young is great at keeping possessions alive with an offensive rebound. Those rebounds don’t happen by accident. It’s not just a product of his hustle. It’s a combination of hustle and the defense being out of position because they have to account for all 5 players on the floor.

I expect the Pacers to play their game and be right there yet again. Nothing about this Cavs team intimidates them. They know they’re the better all around squad.

As for the Rockets/Wolves, I really believe Houston is a bit tired. They pushed really hard for 82 games to get that 1 seed. They’ve always been reliant on Harden and Paul but they need Harden even more now to bail them out. On paper, the Wolves probably have the better team. Look for Minnesota to get Towns more involved tonight. No excuse for he and Butler to only get 20 shots combined in Game 1. I think the Timberwolves may jump out to a lead tonight or at least be right there in good position throughout the entirety of the game. Houston will yet again lean heavily on Harden especially down the stretch. This game should be up for grabs much like Game 1.

lakerboy

Good write-up. Guys wizzle knows this league
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KDF500
    Long time listener, first time caller
    KDF500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1117

Good write up buddy

meyer0416
    meyer0416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7154

Dont like it tonight. Both cleveland and houston will get off to hot starts and the pacers may not get blown out but will be happy tied at 1-1 heading home. Its quite funny that when you’re considered one of the best in your profession that one bad game/round/match can completey swing the pendulum, ill be looking for Lebron and co. to swing it back the other way tonight and LBJ goes off for 29 - 11 assists - 9 boards.
    Cavs 109-100
    The wolves on the other hand might score 100-110 points but their D as shown all season will struggle and houston will put up 115-125 points and you’ll be seeing 3 signs being flashed all night. When the beard gets his rest look for paul to do what he does best, penetrate and score. Wolves will be in for a blood bath if houston shoots over 35% from deep.
    Houston 118-102

First 12345 ... Last