JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Cavs vs Raptors tonight... Hmmm?

Could be looking at a preview to the Eastern Conference Finals here.. Capping this game now and thought to cap it in a thread instead.. Here we go -

Cavs on a bit of winning streak lately and regained some swag.. The betting angles in this link...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...a-betting-pick

Raptors last 5 games -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Apr 3 @ Cleveland 4:00 PM PDT
    FSOH, TSN
    Mar 21 @ Cleveland L 132 - 129
    Mar 23 vs Brooklyn W 116 - 112
    Mar 25 vs LA Clippers L 117 - 106
    Mar 27 vs Denver W 114 - 110
    Mar 31 @ Boston L 110 - 99

Cavs last five games -

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Apr 3 vs Toronto 4:00 PM PDT
    FSOH, TSN
    Mar 25 @ Brooklyn W 121 - 114
    Mar 27 @ Miami L 98 - 79
    Mar 28 @ Charlotte W 118 - 105
    Mar 30 vs New Orleans W 107 - 102
    Apr 1 vs Dallas W 98 - 87

https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/...m?game=1947640

Rodney Hood out due to injury makes me nervous but I'm still gonna try the Cavs at home +1 point.. Just capping this game and sharing...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All over Cleve Jibby

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All over Cleve Jibby
    I'm not all over it but I did play it on all books for my usual bet size.. Let's get it JJ.. Lebron should deliver, he's been lighting it up lately..

I think it's worth the try.. Toronto hasn't looked that impressive lately.. Looks like they are on cruise control and going thru the motions.... Cavs on the other hand should give maximum effort like they've been showing and doing in recent games..

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

JIBBBY - 3 of the 5 teams the Cav's played are in tank mode. Dallas was beating Cleveland pretty easily until Carlisle sat his starters in the 4th, especially Harrison Barnes who was killing them. He waited until they lost the lead and was down double digits before putting him back in. Totally rigged. The Heat kicked their ass, so the only good win was versus the Pelicans. I'm a Cleveland fan but no homer. This team's defense is horrible. They don't even try to stop you, they want to outscore you. Toronto is still steaming on the last loss to the Cav's. I think they lay the wood tonight. Expect Derozan to have a huge night. Lowery might not be worth a damn after partying with Nova last night but strong lean to Toronto and the over.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    JIBBBY - 3 of the 5 teams the Cav's played are in tank mode. Dallas was beating Cleveland pretty easily until Carlisle sat his starters in the 4th, especially Harrison Barnes who was killing them. He waited until they lost the lead and was down double digits before putting him back in. Totally rigged. The Heat kicked their ass, so the only good win was versus the Pelicans. I'm a Cleveland fan but no homer. This team's defense is horrible. They don't even try to stop you, they want to outscore you. Toronto is still steaming on the last loss to the Cav's. I think they lay the wood tonight. Expect Derozan to have a huge night. Lowery might not be worth a damn after partying with Nova last night but strong lean to Toronto and the over.
    Maybe Mac, Toronto hasn't looked very good on the road lately on the flip side.. That's what I'm looking at.. Toronto lost to the Celtics and the Cavs in their last two road games.. Cavs already beat them at home on March 21, and I see no reason why that won't happen again tonight.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/toronto...rs-2018032105/

Smart money has to be on the Cavs at home.. The Cavs TT over I'm also considering as well..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 01:30 PM.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Raps 2-8 ATS and 1-9 SU last 10 in Cleveland. Imo the only bright spot for them tonight is the fact this isn’t nationally televised. Lebron doesn’t try as hard when it’s not on ESPN or TNT.

SharpAngles

Lowery might not be worth a damn after partying with Nova last night
    Nice angle

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Raps 2-8 ATS and 1-9 SU last 10 in Cleveland. Imo the only bright spot for them tonight is the fact this isn’t nationally televised. Lebron doesn’t try as hard when it’s not on ESPN or TNT.
    Cavs defense is what worries me. It is awful. Hood out, Korver out as well. You really don't know what you might get out of JR, TT, Nance, Love. Lebron should play better after suckling the other night. Calderon is the glue that makes the team go but who knows how much PT he gets. Hell will Ty Lue show up tonight? A lot of unknowns.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cavs defense is what worries me. It is awful. Hood out, Korver out as well. You really don't know what you might get out of JR, TT, Nance, Love. Lebron should play better after suckling the other night. Calderon is the glue that makes the team go but who knows how much PT he gets. Hell will Ty Lue show up tonight? A lot of unknowns.
    You'll get more Lebron and Kevin Love is what you'll get.... Clarkson has been playing very well lately check his numbers below, Calderon too and especially at home and they should fill in the voids just fine.. Clarkson has really upped his game recently...

Clarkson scored 16 points in the last game against Dallas in a low scoring game.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/dallas-...rs-2018040105/

Clarkson scored 23 in the game before that against the Pelicans.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/new-orl...rs-2018033005/

aireent777
    aireent777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10732

Although James had his triple double last game against Dallas, he was 5 for 21 and thats a poor shooting in his last few games. Expect from him lightning up the board tonight.

SharpAngles

Korver upgraded to probable

Love now ? with an illness

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Korver upgraded to probable

Love now ? with an illness
    If Love is out that changes everything.. Will keep a close eye on that.. Bets are already in though ..

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Lebron stats are good on national tv, as far as regular season wins/losses lebrons teams have been historically bad on national tv. Usually no effort vs a team who's jacked up to go against lebron on national tv

jjgold

Have to pound Cavs here

They own them

SharpAngles

Kevin Love and his 9.8 rebounds will play tonight. Who knows how effective though dealing with an illness, my sources tell me swollen vagina.

SharpAngles

have to pound cavs here

they own them
    fuuuukkkkkkkk

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Is there a consensus on the Cavs?

What about totals?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hi level capping.. I love it.. Bring it men!!!! Facts, stats, trends and injury reports are key..

Kevin Love is playing..

Cavs up early.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/toronto...rs-2018040305/

jjgold

Let’s go Cavs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let’s go Cavs
    We got this JJ.. Easy money.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/toronto...rs-2018040305/

If I start a thread on a specific game chances are it will hit. I don't throw darts at a board sport.. I also don't start gambling threads often either..

Same bat time same bat channel tomorrow morning when I'm capping.. I'll throw up another game.. Love the sharpies posting in this thread. Big help... Thank you!!!.

jjgold

Good call that was easy money Cleveland’s going to be in the finals again unbelievable

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We got this JJ.. Easy money.. https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/toronto...rs-2018040305/

If I start a thread on a specific game chances are it will hit. I don't throw darts at a board sport.. I also don't start gambling threads often either..

Same bat time same bat channel tomorrow morning when I'm capping.. I'll throw up another game.. Love the sharpies posting in this thread. Big help... Thank you!!!.
    Good call Jibbby...

Lowery with 5 points tonight. LOL, he clearly stayed up late partying his ass off. Calderon and Hood was the difference IMO.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Good call Jibbby...

Lowery with 5 points tonight. LOL, he clearly stayed up late partying his ass off. Calderon and Hood was the difference IMO.
    You were spot on with that Lowry Nova celebration call.. I never even considered that.. Good thinking outside the box on that Mac!!!

That's how you win bets!!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

MAC, great call on the Lowry Nova angle. was he in san antonio for the game?... anyway, Lowry has been wobbly down the stretch for awhile...

huge raptors fan but cavs will kill them playoff time again... lebron and 4 scrubs can beat most teams consistently in the playoffs.

i think they should play lucas nogieura sp? more.. completely changes the defensive dynamic when he's in the game.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

lol - lebron owns all you haters

jjgold

Unresl

Cant stop Lebron