dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Haha exactly as thought. Changes the bet and makes excuses. If you have 3700 in bets in the past 7 days you'd win the bet. Yesterday wagered 3600 n change.

Put it in the post, I'll also pay the pro fee gargbage that you morons thinks gives you status to transfer you points if you have proof of more than that in the past week. Which we know that you don't. Carry on with the 40 dollar wagers bud. Just try n realize spo isn't fixing his games to get your 40 dollars to an offshore bookie
    Backtracking excuse making POS LOL

Go crawl back in ur hole

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    It's amazing how all the best NBA coaches are here posting at SBR and not coaching in the NBA. Somebody get this guy a coaching job in the NBA pronto! He's the only one that has the sense to keep Dwayne Wade on the bench.

Just answer this question... did you or did you not have a wager on Miami yesterday?
    Of course he did. And it wasn't more than 110 bucks. He's this mad over that amount is proof enough 😂😂

dlowilly

It's amazing how all the best NBA coaches are here posting at SBR and not coaching in the NBA. Somebody get this guy a coaching job in the NBA pronto! He's the only one that has the sense to keep Dwayne Wade on the bench.

Just answer this question... did you or did you not have a wager on Miami yesterday?
    Yes indirectly I did

This is a gambling forum John

And if I didn't have money on it you trolls would be calling me a broke dik fraud

I'm really sorry you guys didn't get your favorite candy in ur Easter basket this morning

dlowilly

Of course he did. And it wasn't more than 110 bucks. He's this mad over that amount is proof enough 
    Didn't I tell you to crawl back in your hole u backtracking lying little troll?

Post a screenshot or go hibernate in your hole

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Backtracking excuse making POS LOL

Go crawl back in ur hole
    Where was the backtrack?

I said lock in my bet offer or not.

You tried to change the bet. Had you made the offer I'd gladly of taken it and went first. But you changed it. The only solid point you made was the bp whcih I don't need to worry about transferring because I know I have you beat, but I also put in writing I'll pay the pro fee just to transfer you the points if you win.

No backtrack. Just a decline to change the wager I offered you to some moron who bets 40 a game. Again, original offer still stands. But like I said when I make it you'll attempt to change it and make excuses to avoid the loss instead of a simple lock it in and win. If I'm just a troll, then would be a simple call my bluff and if I don't follow through easy burial, right? Exactly. Clown show.

ans61201

The guy making excuses, trying to change the bet, calling the other guy a troll now going with the clown excuse of back track 😂😂lol offer still stands bud. No backtrack. Feel free to lock it in anytime. But what more can you expect from a guy who still hangs girls posters in his mothers basement

dlowilly

Where was the backtrack?

I said lock in my bet offer or not.

You tried to change the bet. Had you made the offer I'd gladly of taken it and went first. But you changed it. The only solid point you made was the bp whcih I don't need to worry about transferring because I know I have you beat, but I also put in writing I'll pay the pro fee just to transfer you the points if you win.

No backtrack. Just a decline to change the wager I offered you to some moron who bets 40 a game. Again, original offer still stands. But like I said when I make it you'll attempt to change it and make excuses to avoid the loss instead of a simple lock it in and win. If I'm just a troll, then would be a simple call my bluff and if I don't follow through easy burial, right? Exactly. Clown show.
    Whatever I changed it's because I know how people can alter betslips so I ask for a screenshot.

You are a backtracking silly little troll who needs to go surf the saloon and then take a nap in your troll hole

dlowilly

The guy making excuses, trying to change the bet, calling the other guy a troll now going with the clown excuse of back track lol offer still stands bud. No backtrack. Feel free to lock it in anytime. But what more can you expect from a guy who still hangs girls posters in his mothers basement
    Lying scared little backtracking troll. When I made sure he couldn't fuk around by asking for a screenshot he cried and said I changed things LOL

I've grown weary of your worthless trolling posts. Screenshot of this bet you made yesterday compared to what I have pending or I'm putting you on ignore for junking up my thread

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Yes indirectly I did

This is a gambling forum John

And if I didn't have money on it you trolls would be calling me a broke dik fraud

I'm really sorry you guys didn't get your favorite candy in ur Easter basket this morning
    Ok great. Now, ask yourself this question HONESTLY... had you won your bet... would you stiill have created this thread? If the answer is NO... and I'm pretty sure it is. It just means that you are reacting to your current emotions. Had Dwayne Wade sank three 3's in a row and you would have won your bet I'm sure your opinion of him would be different. Overall... he's still the same basketball player regardless of how well he played during a very specific stretch when you needed him to play well.

dlowilly

Ok great. Now, ask yourself this question HONESTLY... had you won your bet... would you stiill have created this thread? If the answer is NO... and I'm pretty sure it is. It just means that you are reacting to your current emotions. Had Dwayne Wade sank three 3's in a row and you would have won your bet I'm sure your opinion of him would be different. Overall... he's still the same basketball player regardless of how well he played during a very specific stretch when you needed him to play well.
    John that is ridiculous. Yes, me losing was the inspiration for this thread but that doesn't make it untrue. If he would have sunk 3 3s in a row at the end not only would I not have made this thread, he would currently be a winning player.

ans61201

lol there you go again. I never argued with your way of showing proof. Whatever way you feel is fair, I'm fine with. I hope you win the bet, at least if you had some real money on it I'd understand your crying thinking it's rigged

However my original offer simply stated (I'll put it in crayon for you) if you accept the bet, lock it in and show proof however you see fit. You want to change it because you're a clown to I need to show you proof to my offer of shipping you bet points. Nothing in that for me. If I have you beat of course I'd show you proof. Or I'd ship you points. You made the point I couldn't without the pro status, and I said I'd pay for that as well.

I already put my wager $ out there so there would be no altering I could do. The bet slips starting with the wizards second half game to over under on the warriors game to close out the evening would equal to about 3600 n change. No altering I can do at this point. So again, my original offer still stands. Anyone reading knows what the reply will be. Some schoolyard clown insult instead of moving along or declining the losing bet. But clearly no backtrack on my end. The offer is there. Proof of wagers can be show in any legitimate way you'd like. Since you won't accept, clearly, good luck. I hope it's a +38 day for ya 😉

ans61201

To be clear to the guy who clearly can't read.

I am fine with proof of wager in any way you see fit. However I made the offer to you. And offered you bet points if you win. And put out the number I bet along with stating I'd pay the pro fee to ship you the points if you won.

I have nothing to gain besides shutting up a clown. I don't need to screen shot/video first. If you accept the offer I made, it's open any time.

If you'd like to make your own offer asking me to go first that consists of you not posting for an entire month if I win, I'd gladly accept that one and go first using any method you asked. But yes you're not going to alter my proposal to you, asking me to give my info first so you then just don't reply. No backtrack. Offer stands.

You claim someone is a troll but take time replying to them over and over but could easily shut them up. But are that self conscious about the baller you pretend to be that you don't wanna show a bunch of losing 37 dollar wagers

dlowilly

lol there you go again. I never argued with your way of showing proof. Whatever way you feel is fair, I'm fine with. I hope you win the bet, at least if you had some real money on it I'd understand your crying thinking it's rigged

However my original offer simply stated (I'll put it in crayon for you) if you accept the bet, lock it in and show proof however you see fit. You want to change it because you're a clown to I need to show you proof to my offer of shipping you bet points. Nothing in that for me. If I have you beat of course I'd show you proof. Or I'd ship you points. You made the point I couldn't without the pro status, and I said I'd pay for that as well.

I already put my wager $ out there so there would be no altering I could do. The bet slips starting with the wizards second half game to over under on the warriors game to close out the evening would equal to about 3600 n change. No altering I can do at this point. So again, my original offer still stands. Anyone reading knows what the reply will be. Some schoolyard clown insult instead of moving along or declining the losing bet. But clearly no backtrack on my end. The offer is there. Proof of wagers can be show in any legitimate way you'd like. Since you won't accept, clearly, good luck. I hope it's a +38 day for ya 
    LOL backtracking troll

"I hope you win the bet, at least if you had some real money on it I'd understand your crying thinking it's rigged" ... backtracking because now he knows he's in trouble

The only thing I want altered is you posting it in a screenshot. No easily altered copy/paste. You don't want to do that though do you? We all know why. Write some more bs paragraphs so we can all laugh and see you being exposed for the worthless troll you are.

dlowilly

To be clear to the guy who clearly can't read.

I am fine with proof of wager in any way you see fit. However I made the offer to you. And offered you bet points if you win. And put out the number I bet along with stating I'd pay the pro fee to ship you the points if you won.

I have nothing to gain besides shutting up a clown. I don't need to screen shot/video first. If you accept the offer I made, it's open any time.

If you'd like to make your own offer asking me to go first that consists of you not posting for an entire month if I win, I'd gladly accept that one and go first using any method you asked. But yes you're not going to alter my proposal to you, asking me to give my info first so you then just don't reply. No backtrack. Offer stands.

You claim someone is a troll but take time replying to them over and over but could easily shut them up. But are that self conscious about the baller you pretend to be that you don't wanna show a bunch of losing 37 dollar wagers
    This is your last chance. You offered the challenge. You post your screenshot first, because if I do you will run away without posting your screenshot and pop back up a few weeks or a month later hoping people forgot. I know how trolls like you operate and have buried my fair share. Post your screenshot next post, or everyone sees what a complete idiot troll you are and I'm done replying to your backtracking circle jerking nonsense

ans61201

You're such a clown. No you altered you want me to go first in a bet that gains nothing for me.

For the 4th time I said I'm fine with showing proof in any way you see fit. You clearly cannot read.

I'm not worried. My bet amount is already out there. You are side tracking.

I made the offer to you. You want me in a bet that gains me nothing prove something to you first.

If you'd like to make me an offer, like we don't have to hear from you for a month again, I'd gladly accept and post in anyway you see fit.

Again you won't accept my bet. You won't make a bet for me. Nobody declined screen shots. Nobody decline any method. Simply I don't need to go first on a bet offer I made you. If you put in writing something in it for me gladly show in any way you see as legitimate.

ans61201

Lol so typical. Let's go to the original post.

I make the offer to you.

Saying if you want the bet lock it in and show proof of wager.

I correctly predict that you'll try to find a way to change it, mke some insurlts and never follow through with the actual bet.

You make changes to it, tell me I need to post proof to you first, when I'm the only one who's stated the # I bet yesterday.

And now to the excuses part of your posts. "You know I'll disappear" clearly you'd have a troll buried over something as simple as posting screen shots. 😂😂😂

Clown. Offer still stands.

dlowilly

Last chance. Screenshot of your bet. The fuk you don't go first you trolling clown, you're the one bragging about your bets and insulting me. You won't though. You want me to post first to show my cards, so you can scurry away when you find out your beat and act like you weren't playing. Ur an unoriginal, backtracking, silly idiot troll. The next post you make in here without a screenshot I put you on ignore with the other cancerous trolls like mikejamm and vitterd

ans61201

Bet still stands. If you'd like to make me your own bet offer by all means. If it consisted of you not crying for an entire month I'd post first. Until then my offer to you stands. Talk sideways around it any way you'd like.

dlowilly

Bet still stands. If you'd like to make me your own bet offer by all means. If it consisted of you not crying for an entire month I'd post first. Until then my offer to you stands. Talk sideways around it any way you'd like.
    No screenshot

Go crawl back in your hole worthless troll

Everyone is laughing at you

*Ignored*

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Wade was a great player. Today he's an old player milking it..

NBA paychecks and sponsors endorsements is where Amazing Happens!!!!

ans61201

And for the record I don't brag about my bets. I've just seen your type too many times. Has 40 dollars on a game and thinks because he loses it's rigged, I rarely talk about the amounts I bet. I just know it's far more than what you're betting and am still smart enough to realize the head coach of NBA teams isn't rigging for me to lose.

dlowilly

Today, 01:26 PM
    ans61201SBR MVP

This message is hidden because ans61201 is on your ignore list.

View Post

Take ur act somewhere else troll

ans61201

Dlo your matter if importance has you fooled. I'm sure anyone with an average IQ can see what went down here. But continue to get out of offers by calling the other person a troll. Good luck on the wagers kid. Hopefully Stanton doesn't strike out to rig your bet against you bud.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Wade was a winner. Obviously he's on his last legs, has been for a few years.

ans61201

Noooo dlo come backkkkk

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

John that is ridiculous. Yes, me losing was the inspiration for this thread but that doesn't make it untrue. If he would have sunk 3 3s in a row at the end not only would I not have made this thread, he would currently be a winning player.
    I guess I look at things very differently. If you only judge a player by his LAST performance it's HIGHLY likely that you will not be judging him very accurately. Example, let's take a look at Montreal Canadians goalie Carey Price. I consider him to be one of the best goalies in the NHL. He hasn't played well since February 10th. In his last 6 games he's allowed 5 goals, 3, 3, 5, 6, and 2. That's only 1 good game in the last 6. Is he still one of the best goalies in the NHL? I think he is... even after he played poorly 5 games in a row I still think he's awesome.

dlowilly

I guess I look at things very differently. If you only judge a player by his LAST performance it's HIGHLY likely that you will not be judging him very accurately. Example, let's take a look at Montreal Canadians goalie Carey Price. I consider him to be one of the best goalies in the NHL. He hasn't played well since February 10th. In his last 6 games he's allowed 5 goals, 3, 3, 5, 6, and 2. That's only 1 good game in the last 6. Is he still one of the best goalies in the NHL? I think he is... even after he played poorly 5 games in a row I still think he's awesome.
    I'm not denying I was mad about his game last night, but it isn't just last night, he was pretty bad with the Cavs this year too

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Without LeBron wade would have 2 less rings
    Without Ray Allen they both go 1-3 in that dream team stretch.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

he is terrible

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Without Ray Allen they both go 1-3 in that dream team stretch.
    Without LeBron Ray Allen and dwade have 2 less, and Ray Allen's shot doesn't mean shyt without lbj in that game lol we can go on for days

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Without LeBron Ray Allen and dwade have 2 less, and Ray Allen's shot doesn't mean shyt without lbj in that game lol we can go on for days
    Guy why are you so adamant on defending James? The guy had a triple double in that game and it meant nothing until Allen hit that shot.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Yet another whiny puss thread from dfraud willy. All this fuk head does is copy the same boring shit some other dip shit like him recently posted. Dfraud loses his puss points bet and then whines about it! We've already seen how many "Insert NBA player here", is a losing basketball player threads? No, you're the losing broke did fuk, and now you gotta cry about it!

You guys notice every time someone calls out this loser, he runs his fuk'in lying mouth and then puts you on "ignore" Run wily puss, run back to your hole douche bag.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he put a $5K fine on any player he fell for a Dwyane Wade pump fake when Wade played for Bulls.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Miami Heat star Dwyane Wade has more than just a leg up on former teammate Norris Cole in terms of accolades, fame and notoriety.

However, Cole did win a lucrative bet off Wade during their days in Miami, one that resulted in Wade gifting Cole a brand-new Porsche.

Cole and Wade recounted a time when “Flash” was willing to put his Porsche up after Cole said he would nail a half-court shot. Of course, Cole drained the attempt, forcing a disgruntled Wade to give up the luxury car.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You also need a date Zlc

First 123 Last