will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Trey Burke Has Always Been Better Than Tim Hardaway Jr.

He was a better player than Hardaway Jr. at Michigan; was always the go to guy. He somehow got lost in the mix and the D-League has done him good. Had the Knicks known that Burke would be this good, they might not have drafted Ntikilina and could've addressed a different position.

Where Hardaway Jr. is concerned, he puts up the numbers but he'll never be a star. He's so inconsistent. Signing him for 4 years for $72 mil is like the Joakim Noah signing ( plain STUPID). The Knicks drafted Hardaway Jr. Just a waste of money. Burke is a legitimate star. Give him the playing time and he's a star guard in this league. As I'm writing this, Burke is going off!.

Never got a good feeling from Hardaway Jr.. Good guy, solid player, but not for $72 mil.. I don't believe in tanking. Knicks should build around Porzingis, Burke, Kanter ( love his effort and toughness). Frank is a backup to me. The one thing that I do like is his 7 foot reach at 6 foot 5. Beasley is another solid player ( Durant's buddy).

I do like the Michigan connection and Hardaway Jr. is locked into this contract. BURKE IS ON FIRE!!!!!

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

How much groveling did it take to come back?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Let's see Burke do this consistently.. Hardaway has done a lot more in the league than Burke has. You can argue whether he's worth $72M, but that's what these mid 20 year olds get paid these days if they show any promise at all.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    How much groveling did it take to come back?
    None--They know that I'm an asset. I said I was pissed (and still don't agree with what happened), but I've cooled down. Don't have as much time to devote to the forum. I have an autistic son and he takes up all of my time (and a reason why I probably lost the job--I was unable to give him my all while doing the SBR work). That said, I will turn pro, save up the betpoints, and cash in on some Bitcoin while adding some good info. Can't wait. MLB is here and we all know how I feel about that. Hope you're doing well. I like your sarcasm and I actually think your question is funny. I won't deny, it is sad that I don't have the job, but life goes on and it's all good!
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave will2survive 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Let's see Burke do this consistently.. Hardaway has done a lot more in the league than Burke has. You can argue whether he's worth $72M, but that's what these mid 20 year olds get paid these days if they show any promise at all.
    I know who you are and respect your "DD", but if you remember at Michigan, Burke was the go to guy and I still see it that way. Does he have more to prove? Most definitely! I do like the Michigan connection, but that contract of Tim's is sickening.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Knicks will be a force next year they have the talent finally and have had enough of being the jokes of this league

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Maybe at the college level but certainly not in the association. No way not even close

Burke is severely limited in comparison to the field in terms of size and athleticism

Hardaway has a far better chance to succeed in the nba given his skillset. Whether he does or not is an entirely different story