lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

IF James wins the title this year the greatest player debate

Is over.

I'm starting to think this fukk face might get it. Warriors have injuries. Rockets I could care less about. Mike Dantoni isn't a coach that other great coaches lose sleep over.

James WILL not lose to Houston.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Mike Dantoni might not be that great but he isn't better than whoever the Cavs got coaching them.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

jordan has 6 in 6 tries

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Mike Dantoni might not be that great but he isn't better than whoever the Cavs got coaching them.
    You aren't getting it. James isn't losing to harden and Paul. I could coach the cavs

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Laker is a Clown show

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

At least I have 200 left to gamble

This guy admitted he's broke til playoffs

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James closing the door on Jordan

James
    Probably taking something though

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jordan has 6 in 6 tries
    No

He has 6 in however many seasons he played tries.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Lakerboy you say some stupid things but this might be the stupidest

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Laker is a Clown show
    Yeah your point?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Lakerboy you say some stupid things but this might be the stupidest
    You are just stupid. What's your point?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Cavs not making it out of the East

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Doubt it. I hope so but James has a mental edge

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    No

jordan never lost in finals

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cavs ain't winning shit

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Doubt it. I hope so but James has a mental edge
    Agree

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

This is a league lacking Superstars today.

There's only a handful vs many more in the past.

Lebron clearly benefits from a pathetic East which gives him no other true franchise players to give him a run.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

He's not

End of story

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

anoubi woll hold hom down raps hou final

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Nobody have the killer instinct like MJ - lebron is a knowing quitter

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    No

he won 6 titles in his 6 finals appearances is what he meant

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The beard wins this IMO... James has no chance against Houston this season

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

James looked damn good in the Cavs/Nets win today.. Was watching that on split screen.. Lebron still has it.. Can't count out the Cavs.. Love and Thompson back in the line up.. Getting it done now.. Bet the Cavs down the stretch here..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-25-18 at 03:08 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He looks good every game

Will be a disgrace he does not win MVP

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Who's beating the Cavs? Toronto up North? Hell no, Cleve waxed them last week missing half the team. The Celtics? On Kyrie's bum knee? Highly unlikely. The Cavs are still favorites in the East. The Warriors might be vulnerable this year which gives Everone else a chance. Lebron is playing at a ridiculously high level, which I haven't seen in quite some time.

The only thing holding the Cavs back is LB backing them. Mush city.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who's beating the Cavs? Toronto up North? Hell no, Cleve waxed them last week missing half the team. The Celtics? On Kyrie's bum knee? Highly unlikely. The Cavs are still favorites in the East. The Warriors might be vulnerable this year which gives Everone else a chance. Lebron is playing at a ridiculously high level, which I haven't seen in quite some time.

The only thing holding the Cavs back is LB backing them. Mush city.
    Raptors probably take them out.. Deeper bench with the home court advantage.... Raptors quietly are having a VERY good year...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Raptors probably take them out.. Deeper bench with the home court advantage.... Raptors quietly are having a VERY good year...
    Bench means nothing in the playoffs. Both teams will shrink the bench once the playoffs start. 7 or 8 man rotations. If you look at the Cav's, they have the 2 best players on the court in Lebron and Love and it's probably a wash with Derozan and Hood. As long as Lebron is playing, the advantage is to the Cavs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Raptors lost to the Clippers today at home. That was a shocker but Sundays are tricky always!!!! They could be hitting the wall and burning out or just had a rough weekend of partying, IDK???. Mac you could be right..https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...rs-2018032528/

Hood looking great for the Cavs too.. Hitting timely shots, Kevin Love back and doing it all now.. Raptors will have home court in every series but the Finals though going into the playoffs. That could mean something?????

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    jordan never lost in finals
    He only loses in the playoffs.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    he won 6 titles in his 6 finals appearances is what he meant
    I know what he meant, its just a horrible argument that I can't believe people still use.

How is it possible that it can be considered better to get smoked in the first round than to lose in the finals.

Jordan got blasted early in the playoffs so many times. LeBron at least makes the finals every year.

Mac4Lyfe

Raptors lost to the Clippers today at home. That was a shocker but Sundays are tricky always!!!! They could be hitting the wall and burning out or just had a rough weekend of partying, IDK???. Mac you could be right..https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/los-ang...rs-2018032528/

Hood looking great for the Cavs too.. Hitting timely shots, Kevin Love back and doing it all now.. Raptors will have home court in every series but the Finals though going into the playoffs. That could mean something?????
    Cav's don't care about home court, they don't care about the regular season either. They really don't care about Toronto or Boston. They don't respect either of these teams. They shit on both of them when they want to. It's like big brother going up against little brother. Derozan and Lowery know it, especially last year, where they had no answer for the King. Toronto did not get better, they just got deeper which means jack shit in the playoffs. The Cav's are much better with Nance, Hood and Clarkson. What team in the East is going to beat Cleveland 4 times? I don't see anyone when the Cav's actually give a shit and give full effort.

I think the Cav's can take the Warriors as beat up as they are. If the Warriors don't get healthy, it's going to be very tough for them to get out of the West. Utah could be a serious threat to them in the first round, if they don't heal up quick. Curry will be out and if Durant's ribs don't get better, look out. We already know that Clay can't be counted on when the going get's tough and Draymond won't be enough.

lakerboy

Mac you doing a lot of talking. Let's see what happens

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cav's don't care about home court, they don't care about the regular season either. They really don't care about Toronto or Boston. They don't respect either of these teams. They shit on both of them when they want to. It's like big brother going up against little brother. Derozan and Lowery know it, especially last year, where they had no answer for the King. Toronto did not get better, they just got deeper which means jack shit in the playoffs. The Cav's are much better with Nance, Hood and Clarkson. What team in the East is going to beat Cleveland 4 times? I don't see anyone when the Cav's actually give a shit and give full effort.

I think the Cav's can take the Warriors as beat up as they are. If the Warriors don't get healthy, it's going to be very tough for them to get out of the West. Utah could be a serious threat to them in the first round, if they don't heal up quick. Curry will be out and if Durant's ribs don't get better, look out. We already know that Clay can't be counted on when the going get's tough and Draymond won't be enough.
    I wouldn't count out the Rockets and look past them Mac.. Wanna talk about shooters and deep bench let's talk about the Rockets.. Chris Paul fitting in well. They could also conceivably beat the injury prone Warriors this year in the playoffs.. I wouldn't rule them out either like you are doing now...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Well I hope LeBron falls flat on his arrogant ass,would love to see the Raps take him down.

Mac4Lyfe

I wouldn't count out the Rockets and look past them Mac.. Wanna talk about shooters and deep bench let's talk about the Rockets.. Chris Paul fitting in well. They could also conceivably beat the injury prone Warriors this year in the playoffs.. I wouldn't rule them out either like you are doing now...
    I like the Rockets but once playoff basketball, don't expect Harden to get so many favorable calls. The Warriors will shut him and Paul down and force someone else to beat them. Capela? Doubtful. Until they win 4 against the Warriors, I'm not getting my hopes up. I think we're looking at Warriors/Cavs once again.

12 Last