magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That's his house you dumb ass. He got killed in his own backyard. He jumped on a storage bin in order to jump the fence into his own damn back yard. The police came up on him from the street. They rushed up on him and scared the shit out of him, which is why he ran towards the back of his yard. They tell him to raise his hands and start shooting 3 seconds later. The other video syncs the helicopter with the officer cameras/voices. Cops fukked up and you want to promote them.
    Obey police orders and you don't get shot. It is simple

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Here is a longer video of the pursuit. Helicopter radio says "he just broke another window" and then they track him to another car where he looks inside. You then see police running in from the right from across the street to confront him. That is where he takes off. He later jumped into the yard to try and go in grandma's house to hide thinking he was free and clear. Cops on ground don't know he's got an iPhone not a gun. All they know is they are chasing a guy in the dark who doesn't want to be caught and then they are up on him and think fast. Plenty of scenarios could have come out of this but who are we to couch quarterback it? If he would have shot the police we'd be saying why didn't they act first. If they didn't fire and he broke in that back door, not knowing that was his family's home, and he held a child hostage or worse we'd say why didn't they stop him. I can't see blaming police here, he was being a thief and a vandal and then chose to run. That is on him.
    My God this site should have an IQ test before you post. Did you even look at the fukkking video? He never TOOK OFF. That was his fukking house. The helicopter officer really should be arrested because he escalated the whole damn thing with his lies. He said the guy just broke a window, when he didn't. He said he was running when he was not running. He was walking. He says, he was looking into another car and it was the car of the family in his OWN DAMN YARD. That fukkking helicopter officer created the fear and the officers on the ground executed him. The dude was obviously scared and cowered to the damn ground as the bitch ass police pumped 20 bullets in him while shielded by the side of the house.

You sick fukks are condoning an execution. Watch the video with open eyes instead of the cops cocks stuffed in your mouths.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    What orders would that be? Get on the ground, which he did, while they pumped 20+ shots into him? These dumb fukks didn't even say they were the police.

You are just as fukked up as they are if you condone that shit. Someone should serve you up with "swatting". See how you like it.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...229-story.html

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Best post on this thread. TheSideBet nailed it on the head!!! End thread..
    Of course you didn't see the video either...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Mac you're wasting your time. Capy already admitted they don't care. If you're a criminal...its ok for the police to gun you down.

magaman
    Update your status

What orders would that be? Get on the ground, which he did, while they pumped 20+ shots into him? These dumb fukks didn't even say they were the police.

You are just as fukked up as they are if you condone that shit. Someone should serve you up with "swatting". See how you like it.

Yea the popo simply filled the guy full of lead as he laid on the ground as they ordered.

You are a really stupid douchebag to believe that crap.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Please tell me you are joking? There are multiple police cars with sirens on 50 feet from him and a helicopter spotlight on him; you really think he didn't know the cops were there?
    It should be pretty easy for you to link the multiple police cars with sirens on?

Do you know how dumb you are??? There was NEVER a spotlight on him.

Do you know how far the helicopter was from him? Nope, but you assume he knew there was a helicopter, just like you thought there was a spotlight?

I don't even know why I'm debating with you idiots. You guys are as trigger happy as these fake ass police officers.

Mac4Lyfe

Yea the popo simply filled the guy full of lead as he laid on the ground as they ordered.
    You are a really stupid douchebag to believe that crap.
    You are a little bitch to think otherwise. Fukk off, if you're too fukking stupid to watch the damn video. Here's hoping, they'll find your IP address and come rushing into your backyard. Dumb ass.

magaman
    Update your status

It should be pretty easy for you to link the multiple police cars with sirens on?

Do you know how dumb you are??? There was NEVER a spotlight on him.

Do you know how far the helicopter was from him? Nope, but you assume he knew there was a helicopter, just like you thought there was a spotlight?

I don't even know why I'm debating with you idiots. You guys are as trigger happy as these fake ass police officers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Of course you didn't see the video either...
    Mac I like you but you are way off base on this one...

I did watch the vids... It looked to me like the 22 year old black dude was up to no good and trying to evade law enforcement.. Hopping neighbors fences and acting like a criminal.. Why couldn't he have walked to his house using the street sidewalks if he was such a Saint?

If he simply came out with his hands up and or was walking home on the streets like a normal person this would have never happened.. Dude was guilty of something, up to no good, hoodie on, going thru back yards at night, no saint... Evading police.. Cell phone in hand looked like a gun.. Is what it is...

How come that's so hard for you to understand? The black dude heard the heli and cops coming, he's not deaf and knew exactly what he was doing.. He looked very suspicious with his actions...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-23-18 at 04:52 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Mac you're wasting your time. Capy already admitted they don't care. If you're a criminal...its ok for the police to gun you down.
    No one has yet to prove that he was a criminal. They shot a man in his backyard but nothing but excuses. This country is too full of dumb asses, who can't even see the fukk up even on tape.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Challenged the cops how? They ran up on him and started shooting. He didn't have time to challenge them or to comply. These cops were far from trained.

and what if he wasn't the person breaking car windows. Would that change your view?

But are you really saying that you don't have a problem with cops killing someone over breaking windows?
    If he wasn't doing shit, the cops wouldn't have been there. If the cops would have been patrolling the area and randomly picked him out and chased him for no reason, then yeah, that would completely change my opinion. Or if like I said earlier, this happened during the daytime when the visibility was much better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup, just that simple..

You begin to resist, evade or fight the police I really can't have sympathy for you if something bad happens.. You created the mess that got you shot and killed not the police..

If the police treat you wrong then file a report after.. You still obey their orders regardless.. Cooperate...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-23-18 at 04:57 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac I like you but you are way off base on this one...

I did watch the vids... It looked to me like the 22 year old black dude was up to no good and trying to evade law enforcement.. Hopping neighbors fences and acting like a criminal.. Why couldn't he have walked to his house using the street sidewalks if he was such a Saint?

If he simply came out with his hands up and or was walking home on the streets like a normal person this would have never happened.. Kid was a guilty of something, up to no good, hoodie on, going back yards at night, no saint... Evading police.. Cell phone in hand looked like a gun.. Is what it is...

How come that's so hard for you to understand? The black dude heard the heli and cops coming, he's not deaf and knew exactly what he was doing.. He looked very suspicious with his actions...
    Jibbby - you are biased and most of the time racists. Your entire post is all conjecture. Of course it looked to you that the black dude was up to no good. All black dudes are up to no good to you. Of course you saw him hopping fences, when the video shows him only hopping one fence into his own yard. Of course he was guilt of something because he had on a hoodie and he was black. He was no saint and obviously he was evading the police, even though the video does not show that. You see what you want to see, which is a black, Hispanic doing dirt. He looked suspicious so go ahead and shoot him. Nice job Jibbby. Our resident racist that always finds a way to justify killing blacks and Hispanics. Great Christian example.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The next time I steal bubble gum then run off into the night, will the 5 O send a helicopter and swat team in pursuit of my ass?

Kermit

No one has yet to prove that he was a criminal. They shot a man in his backyard but nothing but excuses. This country is too full of dumb asses, who can't even see the fukk up even on tape.
    You mean a criminal in general or a criminal that night? I already posted the entire 911 call for you and you made excuses about it.

What more proof do you need?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby - you are biased and most of the time racists. Your entire post is all conjecture. Of course it looked to you that the black dude was up to no good. All black dudes are up to no good to you. Of course you saw him hopping fences, when the video shows him only hopping one fence into his own yard. Of course he was guilt of something because he had on a hoodie and he was black. He was no saint and obviously he was evading the police, even though the video does not show that. You see what you want to see, which is a black, Hispanic doing dirt. He looked suspicious so go ahead and shoot him. Nice job Jibbby. Our resident racist that always finds a way to justify killing blacks and Hispanics. Great Christian example.
    If this was a white kid I'd think the exact same.. You are wrong again Mac... This is just not your day for posting..

magaman
    Update your status

Evading is a crime... the last one of his life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

get down when cops say get down

so simple

Kermit

Mac, are you trying to say that there was another guy in a hoodie running around in that same area of the neighborhood smashing windows that just happened to match the description of the suspect that got shot and this whole thing is a case of mistaken identity?

They did say on the helicopter video that he broke a window out of a house, so were they lying about that too? That was the same guy that got shot unless there was a switch-a-rooni somewhere between houses.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If he wasn't doing shit, the cops wouldn't have been there. If the cops would have been patrolling the area and randomly picked him out and chased him for no reason, then yeah, that would completely change my opinion. Or if like I said earlier, this happened during the daytime when the visibility was much better.
    The cops were there because some random man said someone was breaking car windows. That man couldn't identify the suspect BUT somehow the cops did in the dark? How convenient. They went into HIS yard and they did chase him into a corner of the yard and shoot him for no reason. You now want to believe that they shot him because they THOUGHT they saw a gun. The facts refute that because he had an iPhone (that you probably think was stolen).

Bottom line. An unarmed man is dead, shot in his own damn yard. At the hand of cops. Yeah, it was dark, he might have been breaking windows (a misdemeanor) but there is NOTHING to excuse poorly trained cops killing citizens because they FEAR for their lives. You are the police, your job is to protect. Not go on a killing spree. The same way I believe in coming down hard on criminals, I believe in coming down on corrupt cops. Hang them for murder because that's what they did.

So, since you believe the cops should get a pass in this situation. Should they also get a pass in this one?

"Due to the actions of a prankster we have an innocent victim," Livingston said. He said no one has been arrested in connection with the hoax.

Police played audio of the call to 911. A man said his father had been shot in the head. He said he was holding his mother and a sibling at gunpoint. The caller, speaking with relative calm, said he poured gasoline inside the home "and I might just set it on fire."

Several officers arrived and surrounded the home, braced for a hostage situation. When Finch went to the door police told him to put his hands up and move slowly.

But Livingston said the man moved a hand toward the area of his waistband — a common place where guns are concealed. An officer, fearing the man was reaching for a gun, fired a single shot. Finch died a few minutes later at a hospital. Livingston said Finch was unarmed.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think the cops in this gif below should have had every right to shoot and kill this stupid white girl for lunging at the cops gun and being combative... These cops didn't as she was unarmed and not perceived as a real threat to their lives.. This black kid a different story......

You do stupid shiiit like this and you deserve to get shot and die.. Just that simple.. This girl got lucky...

Mac4Lyfe

You mean a criminal in general or a criminal that night? I already posted the entire 911 call for you and you made excuses about it.
    What more proof do you need?
    The 911 call was made from a man that couldn't even see the face of this mysterious guy that was breaking car windows. He couldn't even tell you the color of the hoodie or his pants and didn't know if he was black or white. BUT You automatically assumed that this guy was the one breaking windows, so he deserved to be shot.

Mac4Lyfe

I think the cops in this gif below should have had every right to shoot and kill this stupid white girl for lunging at the cops gun and being combative... These cops didn't as she was unarmed and not perceived as a real threat to their lives.. This black kid a different story......

You do stupid shiiit like this and you deserve to get shot and die.. Just that simple.. This girl got lucky...

Jibbby - you are a sick fukk if you think she should be shot.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol,just Lol..............

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I have watched all the video
    There is no way the police would have been able to tell if this guy was black or any race for that matter
    It was dark, the encounter took seconds and he was wearing a hoodie
    More fake racism

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibbby - you are a sick fukk if you think she should be shot.
    No again, I support law enforcement unlike you.. Their lives are important and they are in constant danger trying to protect us... They have a tough job that pays shiiit... I happen to respect law enforcement but I also hate dirty cops on the flip..

I don't expect you to understand that though...

Mac4Lyfe

Mac, are you trying to say that there was another guy in a hoodie running around in that same area of the neighborhood smashing windows that just happened to match the description of the suspect that got shot and this whole thing is a case of mistaken identity?
    They did say on the helicopter video that he broke a window out of a house, so were they lying about that too? That was the same guy that got shot unless there was a switch-a-rooni somewhere between houses.
    Kermit - why are you so simple? Did you see him break a window? Hell no you didn't. Did you see him running? Hell no. The helicopter officer was lying his ass off. Watch the fukkking video you nitwit (you're pissing me off with your simple mind). The officer in the helicopter said he was running, when he wasn't and that he broke a window when he did not and that he was going up to another car to break in when he was not (it was his own damn house). My God, wake the fukk up.

That helicopter was very far away from him. They zoomed in with the camera on night vision. Most likely, he did not hear the copter as it was much farther than you think from the video. Watch the first part when he pans, he was far from the guy. No way, he heard or saw him breaking a window because it's not on tape. He did not have a "Toolbar" in his hand on any of the videos. Do you think he broke the windows with his bare hands or with his iPhone?? Come on man.

oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8585

Officer of the law tells you to do something, whether you think your right, they're wrong, whatever, you won't get shot. No reason to escalate the situation.

I know if I was in the situation and the guy didn't listen to me after I'd chased him through backyards, then he points something at me and I had an inkling of thought that I might not get to go home because this guy was going to hamper that, he'd be dead, plain and simple.

Kermit

The 911 call was made from a man that couldn't even see the face of this mysterious guy that was breaking car windows. He couldn't even tell you the color of the hoodie or his pants and didn't know if he was black or white. BUT You automatically assumed that this guy was the one breaking windows, so he deserved to be shot.
    They say right n the helicopter cam that he just broke a window in a house, so why wouldn't I assume that he was the one they were looking for?

Everything points to this guy being the one that they were after and you keep claiming that there is no proof.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    There is no way the police would have been able to tell if this guy was black or any race for that matter
    More fake racism
    It's not a race thing it's a criminal and split decision thing.. I agree.. Could have been a Mexican or White kid for sure in the dark with a hoodie on..

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    More fake racism
    I don't give a shit what color he was. I don't care what color the dumb ass pigs were either. It is once again another example of poorly trained officers that escalate situations that should never get that far. The helicopter officer and the 2 on the ground fukkked up. Plain and simple. I'm not trying to excuse the perp because who the hell knows what he was doing. But I'm damn sure not going to excuse bitch ass officers that shoot first then ask questions later. We need to start public hangings for people that we entrust in our community that fukk up and execute people. Bad cops should not get a fukkking hall pass.

Kermit

Kermit - why are you so simple? Did you see him break a window? Hell no you didn't. Did you see him running? Hell no. The helicopter officer was lying his ass off. Watch the fukkking video you nitwit (you're pissing me off with your simple mind). The officer in the helicopter said he was running, when he wasn't and that he broke a window when he did not and that he was going up to another car to break in when he was not (it was his own damn house). My God, wake the fukk up.

That helicopter was very far away from him. They zoomed in with the camera on night vision. Most likely, he did not hear the copter as it was much farther than you think from the video. Watch the first part when he pans, he was far from the guy. No way, he heard or saw him breaking a window because it's not on tape. He did not have a "Toolbar" in his hand on any of the videos. Do you think he broke the windows with his bare hands or with his iPhone?? Come on man.
    He's running right in the beginning of the helicopter video that I posted. What are you claiming that he wasn't running, when he clearly was?

And don't be so ignorant, you can hear a freaking helicopter coming from miles away. And you called me simple.

You don't think that maybe, just maybe, that he might have dropped whatever it was that he broke the windows with? It's hard to jump over fences with some type of bar in your hand.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I had a live chase and man hunt happen for a store robber a few weeks ago in my own neighborhood, helicopters, police with guns searching every where.. I posted live while it was happening..

I knew better not to go outside with a hoodie and cell phone in hand even on my own property.. People are just stupid and stupid gets you shot and killed...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac all lives matter including yours
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jjgold 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 123456 ... Last