JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I seen the video numerous times. All 3 of them.

Here is the video of him running through yards and hopping over fences after breaking a window of a house. At what point do the cops rush up into his home?

I would have shot him too.. Black dude was clearly up to no good, dangerous situation, cops had no choice from what I can tell.. I see that same black kid hopping my fence and in my back yard with a hoodie on and looking in my car I might shoot him myself...

I have no problem with this "from the video" even if it was a white kid...

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Yet you haven't presented jack shit... and what does that have to do with cops shooting a man in his own back yard?? Just because he's black, you think he deserved it. You think he was committing a crime, so he deserved it. You think he was running (when he clearly was not), so he deserved it. You think he was a career criminal, so he deserved it. You said he just got out of jail, so you think he deserved it. Not once did you think, maybe someone else was breaking windows? Did they find a "toolbar" (what the fukk is that)? Not once did you think, "MAYBE THE COPS SHOULDN'T RUSH HIM AND NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND THEN SHOOT HIM WITHOUT GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO COMPLY".

Nope, I'd be the one with my guns blazing when bitch ass cops come into my yard without identifying themselves. One more reason to ALWAYS be packing.
    Dispassionate question: Where are you getting the information that the police did not identify themselves?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

go go go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That's his house you dumb ass. He got killed in his own backyard. He jumped on a storage bin in order to jump the fence into his own damn back yard. The police came up on him from the street. They rushed up on him and scared the shit out of him, which is why he ran towards the back of his yard. They tell him to raise his hands and start shooting 3 seconds later. The other video syncs the helicopter with the officer cameras/voices. Cops fukked up and you want to promote them.
    Yeah, he ran to his own yard. I am well aware of that. You said "what in the fukk gives the police any rights to rush up into his home, not identify themselves and start shooting immediately?"

This is completely false. You are as bad as the Liberal media.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Really? I didn't see that, the last I knew they were unidentified. I wonder if that makes a difference to the protesters. Probably not
    No, they would just call him a Tom.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Yeah, it was someone else breaking the car windows even though a witness of one of the vehicles confronted him and gave his description. And the helicopter had him on video trying to break into a house. But you go right ahead and keep making excuses for the criminals.
    So Kudi said the helicopter was aiding him in robbing but now you're saying the helicopter had him on video breaking into a house because he was too dumb to hear the rotor blades. GTFOH with that bullshit.

So someone said he broke a car window gives the police the right to shoot him in his backyard. Fukk off with that bullshit. Even if he broke the windows. That does not mean he should be shot 20 times? Do you know anyone that did dumb shit like break car windows? I've known plenty. That never gives the cops reasons to shoot them dead in their backyard.

You fukkers give cops license to kill and then look like dumb fuks when they shoot someone you love. Oh, it won't happen? Just wait.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Dispassionate question: Where are you getting the information that the police did not identify themselves?
    I posted the link above. Scroll to the video and audio that was synced up. What it shows is how much these cops fukked up. Then they tried to cover it up by cutting off the audio and were caught lying too.

Kermit

You fukkers give cops license to kill and then look like dumb fuks when they shoot someone you love. Oh, it won't happen? Just wait.
    The people that I love don't go around at night breaking into other people's shit, so the chances of that happening are even more minuscule than a person who has numerous criminals for friends.

Kermit

Mac, you should use this for your avatar.

jizay
    Update your status

I posted the link above. Scroll to the video and audio that was synced up. What it shows is how much these cops fukked up. Then they tried to cover it up by cutting off the audio and were caught lying too.
    The first link I didn't see a video and then I had to chase around other links. Is it the helicopter video, bodycam? Anyway, so if I understand this: he was breaking into cars. (It does look like he was fleeing someone/something. Had he been confronted by police earlier?) The helicopter follows him, though maybe he doesn't know that. Then, two police confront him on his grandmother's property but don't identify themselves. And maybe this means he doesn't know they're cops. So your argument is that he shouldn't be expected to comply, because he didn't know what was going on. Is that correct?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i thought america had accepted that blm is a terrorist group

Mac4Lyfe

The people that I love don't go around at night breaking into other people's shit, so the chances of that happening are even more minuscule than a person who has numerous criminals for friends.
    How do you know that he was breaking into cars??? Because the police told you? Okay.

Yet, everyone in that neighborhood is mad at the police and think they shot him in cold blood. Dude, quit being so dumb.

and you or someone you know have never vandalized anything in your life? Never did stupid shit, breaking a window or destroying property?

Mac4Lyfe

The first link I didn't see a video and then I had to chase around other links. Is it the helicopter video, bodycam? Anyway, so if I understand this: he was breaking into cars. (It does look like he was fleeing someone/something. Had he been confronted by police earlier?) The helicopter follows him, though maybe he doesn't know that. Then, two police confront him on his grandmother's property but don't identify themselves. And maybe this means he doesn't know they're cops. So your argument is that he shouldn't be expected to comply, because he didn't know what was going on. Is that correct?
    They have video from the bodycams and the helicopter. It's synced up with audio. I have not seen ANY video of him breaking into cars or houses. He was not confronted by the police earlier. It looks like he might have been running at first but look closely. He runs up to a storage bin in order to jump on top of it in order to jump the fence into his back yard. He is very casual. He is not running and looking back like he was being chased. Who knows what was going on at the time. He might have heard the helicopter and thought something was happening in the neighborhood so was rushing to his home. The only fence he jumps is his neighbors in order to get in his backyard. The helicopter is relaying to the cops on the ground where he was. They run up to him from the front of his house. They didn't know it was his house. They ASSUMED he was running away. They rush up on him, NEVER IDENTIFY THEMSELVES and start shooting.

He didn't have time to comply. Look at the video, you can see them running into his backyard. He sees some people rushing up on him, so he runs toward the back of his backyard. They yell GUN and start shooting him, never giving him time to even respond. That's fukkked up.

He lived at the property. It is disingenuous to say his grandmothers property as if he didn't live there and sleep there. But it sounds better from the police as if he was a stranger to the surroundings.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i thought america had accepted that blm is a terrorist group
    The fukking police are the terrorist...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He should of got on ground

We should all have learned by now do it or risk getting killed

jizay
    Update your status

They have video from the bodycams and the helicopter. It's synced up with audio. I have not seen ANY video of him breaking into cars or houses. He was not confronted by the police earlier. It looks like he might have been running at first but look closely. He runs up to a storage bin in order to jump on top of it in order to jump the fence into his back yard. He is very casual. He is not running and looking back like he was being chased. Who knows what was going on at the time. He might have heard the helicopter and thought something was happening in the neighborhood so was rushing to his home. The only fence he jumps is his neighbors in order to get in his backyard. The helicopter is relaying to the cops on the ground where he was. They run up to him from the front of his house. They didn't know it was his house. They ASSUMED he was running away. They rush up on him, NEVER IDENTIFY THEMSELVES and start shooting.

He didn't have time to comply. Look at the video, you can see them running into his backyard. He sees some people rushing up on him, so he runs toward the back of his backyard. They yell GUN and start shooting him, never giving him time to even respond. That's fukkked up.

He lived at the property. It is disingenuous to say his grandmothers property as if he didn't live there and sleep there. But it sounds better from the police as if he was a stranger to the surroundings.
    OK, I will retract the breaking into cars part. I think we don't know from your link anything at all about what was going on before the video begins. I do not agree with you or the author that this didn't start out with him fleeing. He was not moving casually at the start of the helicopter-only footage video and there was nothing casual about how he got to that property. Once he was on top of the shed, he was quite relaxed (or tired), but he probably figured he was home. The author at the link is pretty biased and draws the absurd conclusion that he was simply running through yards to get home on his own and was never chased by police, but she offers no support whatsoever for this conclusion.

The audio from the police cam does not pick up immediately when they enter the driveway. They are halfway up the driveway when the footage switches to their audio from the helicopter, so we have no idea if they were speaking or identified themselves. Let's assume you are correct for the moment, though, and that they did not identify themselves as police. That's a pretty big screw up, and there should be consequences. Now, do I believe that he didn't know they were cops? Not in my wildest imagination. Unless young black men in his neighborhood are getting robbed by white guys in tactical gear shouting in a professional voice "hey, stop! show us your hands!" he knew what was going on.

I'm not saying they were right to shoot him (although I don't think we have enough information), but you are snapping back too far the other way on this in portraying him as an unsuspecting victim who did not know he was dealing with police. He very likely did know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The fukking police are the terrorist...
    Mac you're being an idiot.. Can't support crime and criminals..

Black dude was a thief and up to no good, fleeing and hopping back yard fences, running on private properties, with a hoodie on in the middle of the night with something shinny in his hands.. Cops were doing their job and in fear of their own lives, one less thug and criminal on the streets now..

Job well done as far as I'm concerned.. Not easy being a cop and chasing thugs..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-23-18 at 02:51 PM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29680

Anyone have a link to any of this guy's music?
    We're probably missing out on some really good street tunes.

Kermit

How do you know that he was breaking into cars??? Because the police told you? Okay.

Yet, everyone in that neighborhood is mad at the police and think they shot him in cold blood. Dude, quit being so dumb.

and you or someone you know have never vandalized anything in your life? Never did stupid shit, breaking a window or destroying property?
    Because 911 got a call that he was smashing out car windows and the owner of the truck that he broke into confronted him and gave a description to the 911 operator.

Did this guy just make all of this shit up?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Mac, you should use this for your avatar.

OMG I loved this superhero . Up there with the Coon and Mint Berry Crunch .

jizay
    Update your status

Adding: Mac is correct that they did not identify themselves. What's really dumb about that is that they went door-to-door and announced themselves as police to just about everyone except the victim.

OK, I will retract the breaking into cars part. I think we don't know from your link anything at all about what was going on before the video begins. I do not agree with you or the author that this didn't start out with him fleeing. He was not moving casually at the start of the helicopter-only footage video and there was nothing casual about how he got to that property. Once he was on top of the shed, he was quite relaxed (or tired), but he probably figured he was home. The author at the link is pretty biased and draws the absurd conclusion that he was simply running through yards to get home on his own and was never chased by police, but she offers no support whatsoever for this conclusion.

The audio from the police cam does not pick up immediately when they enter the driveway. They are halfway up the driveway when the footage switches to their audio from the helicopter, so we have no idea if they were speaking or identified themselves. Let's assume you are correct for the moment, though, and that they did not identify themselves as police. That's a pretty big screw up, and there should be consequences. Now, do I believe that he didn't know they were cops? Not in my wildest imagination. Unless young black men in his neighborhood are getting robbed by white guys in tactical gear shouting in a professional voice "hey, stop! show us your hands!" he knew what was going on.

I'm not saying they were right to shoot him (although I don't think we have enough information), but you are snapping back too far the other way on this in portraying him as an unsuspecting victim who did not know he was dealing with police. He very likely did know.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave jizay 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

See Mac, this is the difference between you and I and why we will never agree on things like this.

You like to pick apart everything that you feel the cops did wrong after the situation is over.

I on the other hand want to what they were doing there in the first place.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Blast that fool!!!!

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a longer video of the pursuit. Helicopter radio says "he just broke another window" and then they track him to another car where he looks inside. You then see police running in from the right from across the street to confront him. That is where he takes off. He later jumped into the yard to try and go in grandma's house to hide thinking he was free and clear. Cops on ground don't know he's got an iPhone not a gun. All they know is they are chasing a guy in the dark who doesn't want to be caught and then they are up on him and think fast. Plenty of scenarios could have come out of this but who are we to couch quarterback it? If he would have shot the police we'd be saying why didn't they act first. If they didn't fire and he broke in that back door, not knowing that was his family's home, and he held a child hostage or worse we'd say why didn't they stop him. I can't see blaming police here, he was being a thief and a vandal and then chose to run. That is on him.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

These kind of cop killings lead to the ambushing of other cops.....And people wonder why.....

Mac4Lyfe

Because 911 got a call that he was smashing out car windows and the owner of the truck that he broke into confronted him and gave a description to the 911 operator.

Did this guy just make all of this shit up?
    Why do you keep making up shit? He could not tell if the man was black or white, he couldn't see his face. He saw a black hoodie and what he thought was him wearing designer pants that wasn't blue jeans with white dots or stripes. That's the description he gave to the operator.

The man calling was not in fear of his life, he was calm and said that the guy was breaking windows and not trying to use physical force on anyone. If you are dispatch or the police, think... If he had a gun, wouldn't it make sense that he would have used it on the man? The man flags down the police. He told dispatch the guy was acting weird. This could be someone with a mental issue but not some violent character. Think???

Just a little while a go a man called 911 and said that another random man had guns. The police rush into his house and shoot him to shit as well. The man catfished him and now that man is dead. WTF is going on when citizens can't be protected in their own damn homes. It's even more fukkked up when you protect the police over this shit.

Mac4Lyfe

See Mac, this is the difference between you and I and why we will never agree on things like this.
    You like to pick apart everything that you feel the cops did wrong after the situation is over.
    I on the other hand want to what they were doing there in the first place.
    If you can give me one good reason the police should shoot and kill ANYONE (innocent or guilty) in their own damn home because they were accused of breaking car windows, maybe I'll rethink my stance. There is NO reason for the police to rush up on ANYONE, not announce themselves, then start shooting indiscriminately. NONE.

I can list at least a dozen things the cops did wrong in this case.

Kermit

If you can give me one good reason the police should shoot and kill ANYONE (innocent or guilty) in their own damn home because they were accused of breaking car windows, maybe I'll rethink my stance. There is NO reason for the police to rush up on ANYONE, not announce themselves, then start shooting indiscriminately. NONE.

I can list at least a dozen things the cops did wrong in this case.

Once again, this guy WAS NOT IN HIS HOME. He was in the yard and unless there is a new breed of super-cop with psychic abilities, they would have no way of knowing who's property he was on.

Mac4Lyfe

The job of the police is to protect and to serve. Not be judges and executioners. The "I thought he had a hoagie sandwich in his hands" excuse is bullshit.

I was afraid for my life argument is shot to shit once you realize there's a lot of other jobs that are actually more dangerous but they have to follow procedures. Why can't the police follow their own rules? Why do we keep giving them passes for fukking up?

Mac4Lyfe

Once again, this guy WAS NOT IN HIS HOME. He was in the yard and unless there is a new breed of super-cop with psychic abilities, they would have no way of knowing who's property he was on.
    My yard is my home...

of course they didn't know it was his home. Bunch of dumb asses is who we make cops. They're too damn stupid to assess a situation and are scared little bitches that should never wear the badge. They were standing behind a wall, where he had no clear sight to shoot them but they shot him up while hiding on the side of the house. They are fukking cowards and you want to make them heroes. They backed him into a corner then started shooting. Not one shot but over 20 shots on a guy they thought were breaking car windows. And you want to crown their asses. These bastard could have easily arrested him without incident but they can't wait to kill someone.

I don't care what color are the cops or the assailant. Do your fukking job, which is to apprehend, not go in blasting. They could have hurt someone else nearby with their callousness.

Kermit

Look Mac, I don't think this man should be dead for breaking windows or any other shit that he might have done that night. But I don't feel sorry for him because he put himself in the situation that he was in.

When it comes to cops, the best thing to do is avoid them, because if you set them up, they'll knock them down.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The dirt bag challenged the cops and in result he ended up getting killed. A lot of criminals who go suicide by a cop get killed for pulling anything out and pointing it at cops. It's happened often. Cops don't have time to think about what it can be, but cops are trained that anything in their hands can be a deadly weapon. Good guys always go home first before the dirt bags can. I love it!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The police said he was running. The video shows him CASUALLY moving. He was not running or trying to evade or trying to get away from the cops. HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE COPS WERE ON HIS TAIL. The video shows him climbing into his backyard of his own damn home. I use to hop 2 fences in my neighbor's yard to get home when I was a kid. He gets into his backyard and the cops bum rush him, never identify themselves and start shooting like they were shooting an alien predator that takes 50 shots to put down. They then wait for like 10 minutes why he lay motionless and say that he may be pretending to be dead after they know they shot the shit out of him.

Some of you fukkers are so brain dead that you believe anything the pigs tell you.
    Please tell me you are joking? There are multiple police cars with sirens on 50 feet from him and a helicopter spotlight on him; you really think he didn't know the cops were there?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    The dirt bag challenged the cops and in result he ended up getting killed. A lot of criminals who go suicide by a cop get killed for pulling anything out and pointing it at cops. It's happened often. Cops don't have time to think about what it can be, but cops are trained that anything in their hands can be a deadly weapon. Good guys always go home first before the dirt bags can. I love it!
    Challenged the cops how? They ran up on him and started shooting. He didn't have time to challenge them or to comply. These cops were far from trained.
    Look Mac, I don't think this man should be dead for breaking windows or any other shit that he might have done that night. But I don't feel sorry for him because he put himself in the situation that he was in.
    When it comes to cops, the best thing to do is avoid them, because if you set them up, they'll knock them down.

and what if he wasn't the person breaking car windows. Would that change your view?

But are you really saying that you don't have a problem with cops killing someone over breaking windows?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Here is a longer video of the pursuit. Helicopter radio says "he just broke another window" and then they track him to another car where he looks inside. You then see police running in from the right from across the street to confront him. That is where he takes off. He later jumped into the yard to try and go in grandma's house to hide thinking he was free and clear. Cops on ground don't know he's got an iPhone not a gun. All they know is they are chasing a guy in the dark who doesn't want to be caught and then they are up on him and think fast. Plenty of scenarios could have come out of this but who are we to couch quarterback it? If he would have shot the police we'd be saying why didn't they act first. If they didn't fire and he broke in that back door, not knowing that was his family's home, and he held a child hostage or worse we'd say why didn't they stop him. I can't see blaming police here, he was being a thief and a vandal and then chose to run. That is on him.

Best post on this thread. TheSideBet nailed it on the head!!! End thread..

First 12345 ... Last