Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

true romance big league

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Italian decent but 100% American today...

I like Asians though, never met one I didn't like.. My tenants are Korean in Los Angeles whom rent my land out as a Car Dealership.... Nice guys... Chinese and Japanese I've always got along with as well..

Asians are generally smart and respectful and I appreciate that.....
    I'm German/Irish/Scottish and English.................

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

^^ Mutt power Pauly..

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Lotta ignorant cacs in this thread but no suprise there, site is full of em, youd think this was a breitbart forum most of the time

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm bout white as white as white as white as white gets;.........

What are you Jibby? as Italians are tan to brown..........

I'm hairy as an Italian though.....................

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    yeah me too. i wish these cowardly police would stop killing unarmed outnumbered people instead of arresting them like they are trained to do. and i probably won't be hear to read responses because this is a clown show so penetrate you all in advance.
    Oh look another lying fool

Guy already got buried under his own lies and clawed through six feet of dirt to pop his head out and tell some more

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This meme cracked me up.. Had to post it.. I'm just having fun man... Not prejudice...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Lotta ignorant cacs in this thread but no suprise there, site is full of em, youd think this was a breitbart forum most of the time
    Exactly. it's just a bunch of sheltered millennial whites trying to be edgy.

I'M BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST!!!! WOE IS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHH WAHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

and even if you were being discriminated against, SO WHAT???????????? every other race on the planet gets discriminated against.

Stop crying and deal with it.... Actually you don't have a choice in the matter. You HAVE to deal with it these days.

burns don't it?
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-03-18 at 07:13 PM.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Guys do me a favor and don't engage that trolling clown bugbusiness in my thread
    Do us a favor and go fuk your racist buddy jibby up the ass you fake piece of shit. When's the next no face puss video coming out asshole? You're fuk'in garbage thread is nothing more than another useless junk racist thread you and others like you post here. So congrats self validated attention whore, you're officially the dip shit fuk'in clown of the forum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Do us a favor and go fuk your racist buddy jibby up the ass you fake piece of shit. When's the next no face puss video coming out asshole? You're fuk'in garbage thread is nothing more than another useless junk racist you and others likey you post here. So congrats self validated attention whore, you're officially the dip shit fuk'in clown of the forum.
    This guy could snap and start shooting up shiiit.. Time to warn the FBI I think.. This guy is very hostile and on edge.... SBR needs to take note of this..

dlowilly

This guy could snap and start shooting up shiiit.. Time to warn the FBI I think.. This guy is very hostile and on edge.... SBR needs to take note of this..
    I think he has internet tourettes

This thread is like the freeway and idiots like mikejamm, bigbusiness, and kingdumb are the protesters

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Do us a favor and go fuk your racist buddy jibby up the ass you fake piece of shit. When's the next no face puss video coming out asshole? You're fuk'in garbage thread is nothing more than another useless junk racist thread you and others like you post here. So congrats self validated attention whore, you're officially the dip shit fuk'in clown of the forum.
    WRECKED!!

it's funny, because when he starts getting beat at his own game (just like he got his ass handed to him in this thread) he quickly turns the other way. I've seen him get destroyed in quite a few threads before this one.

I also seen that faceless video he put out. Shyt was pure garbage. But can you really blame him for not wanting to show his face? Dude is probably some short and skinny nerd.

dlowilly

Look at them they just refuse to get out of the middle of the freeway

"Listen to my lies or I block the thread!"

mikejamm

Lol, yeah I'm, hostile.Get bent you fuk'in fake religious hypocrite! I'm hear to put stupid fuk's like you where they belong, in a fuk'in nut house. Unlike you jibby boy, I have compassion for fellow human beings, and know how to coexist, where as you think you own this fuk'in planet and think you're superior to every one who isn't like you. Poor jibby, "his" California isn't the color or race he wanted. You and your booty boy dfraud puss willy are two ignorant fuk's who deserved each other. Better hurry and get outta Cali jibby, before you daughter comes home with a beautiful Black/Latino/Asian baby.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-03-18 at 08:06 PM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    WRECKED!!

it's funny, because when he starts getting beat at his own game (just like he got his ass handed to him in this thread) he quickly turns the other way. I've seen him get destroyed in quite a few threads before this one.

I also seen that faceless video he put out. Shyt was pure garbage. But can you really blame him for not wanting to show his face? Dude is probably some short and skinny nerd.
    I hear ya BB. You know why dfraud willy shit posts a hot babe in his avatar? Cause he knows, he'll never see or get no pussy like that in his miserable life! He sits behind his keyboard all day, trolling with one hand and jack'in with the other!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-03-18 at 07:52 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol, yeah I'm, hostile.Get bent you fuk'in fake religious hypocrite! I'm hear to put stupid fuk's like you where they belong, in a fuk'in nut house. Unlike you jibby boy, I have compassion for fellow human beings, and know how to coexist, where as you think you own this fuk'in planet and think you're superior to every one who isn't like you. Poor jibby, "his" California isn't the color or race he wanted. You and your booty boy dfraud puss willy are two ignorant fuk's who deserved each other. Better hurry and get outta Cali jibby, before you daughter comes home with a beautiful Black/Latino/Asian baby.
    Your posts are very hostile in nature and full of hate and I respectively disagree... Relax take a deep breath and take your meds and chill pal...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I hear ya BB. You know why dfraud willy shit posts a hot babe in his avatar? Cause he know, he'll never see or get no pussy like that in his miserable life! He sits behind his keyboard all day, trolling with one hand and jack'in with the other!
    Most definitely. The closest piece of ass he's ever been near is his mothers and sisters. I bet he has one of the strongest right hands in the entire world! It could cause some real damage if he landed flush on someone with it.

But seriously though. It sounds like he was either bullied in school by black kids back in the day or the classic "brotha stole my girl"

mikejamm

Does a rich white man with a fine sister bother you?

If I see a fine white girl with a black dude I see daddy issues honestly for the white girl to be honest, I don't hate on it though.. Love is love.... ..

One of the best loves of my life was with a black woman.. No lie.. She died of cancer.. .. I still miss her today and she was my best friend at one time.. Dark skinned too.. She was great.. ...

That's why I laugh when people call me prejudice on this forum.. I'm so not racist.. I just keep it real..
    This lying m'fer! Yeah, like you were ever with a black woman. You make up phony ass fuk'in lies to try and justify your racism. I see right through you, master of fuk'in bullshit.

So she was "black huh, but dark skinned huh? Well which is it asshole? Oh, she died of cancer, but she was great. Do you even listen to the bullshit you post? Keep mak'in it up as you go along, phony fuk, we're all enjoying your life as an internet keyboard warrior.

Let's see a picture of this "love of your life", hurry jibby, run to google images and find one!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 04-03-18 at 09:04 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This lying m'fer! Yeah, like you were ever with a black woman. You make up phony ass fuk'in lies to try and justify your racism. I see right through you, master of fuk'in bullshit.

So she was "black huh, but dark skinned huh? Well which is it asshole? Oh, she died of cancer, but she was great. Do you even listen to the bullshit you post? Keep mak'in it up as you go along, phony fuk, we're all enjoying your life as an internet keyboard warrior.

Let's see a picture of this "love of your life", hurry jibby, run to google images and find one!
    Don't snap and end up in the pen bra. I sense a thug just waiting to bust out in ya..

I only post the truth as I have no reason to lie.. I'm not on this forum to prove anything and I don't give a rats ass either way what any one thinks of me including you pal.. I'm a joker and joke alot.. That's my deal.. Libs like you can't take a joke and immediately play the race card.. It's old and played out with a twist..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-03-18 at 08:55 PM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Don't snap and end up in the pen bra. I sense a thug just waiting to bust out in ya..
    He sounds perfectly normal to me.... But lets entertain that idea for just a moment. If he does "snap", all that will happen is he'll just end up beating the living shyt out of some racist scum like dlowilly. No big deal

Now if someone like dlowilly ends up snapping (and it certainly sounds like he's at the breaking point)... He will end up just like this guy.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Found her!

First ... 9101112