Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Beware--The Lakers Have Been In Miami For 3 Days

I don't know about you, but the last time I had 3 days off in Miami I needed a cane and an IV drip for the flight home.

This is the Lakers first South Beach trip of the season. The rookies and young guys are gonna be amazed at the quality of women there. Keep in mind, they don't have the virgin A.C. Green on the squad anymore. These boys have been gettin' at it.

The Lakers have been playing well, winning 7 of last 10. They lost their best player of late, Josh Hart, to a broken hand yesterday in practice. Miami's good but they don't really scare anyone.

The Lakers are hard to predict with confidence, but if there's a letdown spot on the calendar, this is it! Lean to the Heat, laying 4.5. Early money came in on Miami--perhaps the wise guys were keeping track of the Lakers late night activities.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Harry is always on TOP of the situation

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18949

Thanks Harry - so played in Atlanta and just stayed on the east coast? Lakers have played well in their last 3 games. I like your angle!

Harry N. Lloyd

Guys, not loving it because Miami has limited pull-away power, but I'll take the HEAT for a small play.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I'm taking Heat too. Let's nail this.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

I love Harry's write-ups they are informative & to the point. He always uses a valid angle to place a wager. That's Pro standards right there. (I'm not mocking you).

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might follow you along the ride Harry, depending on how my day goes...

I love my lakers this season and MIAMI has let me down this season only reason why Im weary but I like your spin on the sitaution

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I love Harry's write-ups they are informative & to the point. He always uses a valid angle to place a wager. That's Pro standards right there. (I'm not mocking you).
    +1,

no blabber and unnecessary drivel

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I don't know about you, but the last time I had 3 days off in Miami I needed a cane and an IV drip for the flight home.

This is the Lakers first South Beach trip of the season. The rookies and young guys are gonna be amazed at the quality of women there. Keep in mind, they don't have the virgin A.C. Green on the squad anymore. These boys have been gettin' at it.

The Lakers have been playing well, winning 7 of last 10. They lost their best player of late, Josh Hart, to a broken hand yesterday in practice. Miami's good but they don't really scare anyone.

The Lakers are hard to predict with confidence, but if there's a letdown spot on the calendar, this is it! Lean to the Heat, laying 4.5. Early money came in on Miami--perhaps the wise guys were keeping track of the Lakers late night activities.

It's not like they're the Iowa Barnstorners they're the fukkin Lakers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: big joe 1212

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Lol. There's just as many good looking women in LA. They won't be amazed by that. Now if they're out drinking then yes maybe.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Lol. There's just as many good looking women in LA. They won't be amazed by that. Now if they're out drinking then yes maybe.
    TRU

BeatTheJerk

But which group of women are more “whorish” ? The Mexicans from the West, or the Cubans from the South is ultimately the question .....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’ll stick with the Lakers they are very very underrated team

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    It's not even close. South Beach, pound for pound, puts any district of LA to shame. I've lived in both.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    But which group of women are more “whorish” ? The Mexicans from the West, or the Cubans from the South is ultimately the question .....
    Another 'not even close'.

Remember, we're talking 'bout building a wall to keep Mexican women out of this country.

No man in his right mind is trying to keep Cuban women out.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

pro athletes do not hang out at bars and party their ass off anymore... the whole culture has changed. nobody is going to be hung over for this or any game, unless they have a real problem with alcohol

jjgold

Lakers are good period

Solid players

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

It's not even close. South Beach, pound for pound, puts any district of LA to shame. I've lived in both.
    Where in LA?

jjgold

Always the opposite

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

You wouldn't know shit from clay mate. Lakers winning easily.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Ridiculous topic by the OP. this guy seems to think NBA athletes go clubbing and drink all the time on the road. Too many old stories and old movies I suppose.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Lakers might make the playoffs at this rate

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9195

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Lakers might make the playoffs at this rate
    Nah, they're still 6.5 games out of 8 with 22 games left.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lakers are good period

Solid players
    The midget solidified the point guard position and I must say he is now playing like his old self.. He's making all the difference and even brings some veteran leadership to the team.. Everyone is playing very hard right now..

I see this Laker team now finishing the season very strong.. I'd say bet on them from this point forward before the lines catch up because they eventually will.

Lakers last 5 and I wouldn't be shocked if they stroll into San Antonio and beat the Spurs on their floor next game. Spurs are struggling now also...

Feb 15 @ Minnesota L 119 - 111
    Feb 23 vs Dallas W 124 - 102
    Feb 24 @ Sacramento W 113 - 108
    Feb 26 @ Atlanta W 123 - 104
    Mar 1 @ Miami W 131 - 113
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Mar 3 @ San Antonio 6:00 PM PST
    FSSW, TWSN

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11765

They’ve been scoring alot lately im their wins is what ive noticed so maybe spread and overs?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Lakers are only 4 games out of the final spot to make the playoffs now.. It's not completely out of the question to say they can't sneak in..

Are the Lakers gonna be better then the Nuggets, Clippers, and Utah is the million dollar question down the stretch?.. I really don't know yet? It could get tight though.. This Laker team still has room for improvement where as those other teams may not..

Western Conference playoff standing tonight - https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/standings/

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Ridiculous topic by the OP. this guy seems to think NBA athletes go clubbing and drink all the time on the road. Too many old stories and old movies I suppose.