makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are raptors at -2 only!?!

shouldnt it be at like -5 or -6? can someone tell me wat i dont see?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

B/c Nets are better than their record, and Toronto is nothing special.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit nets aint nothing but the most overrated team in nba history they think their gonna win and give them a low spread and they always get trashed toronto wins by 14

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

bosh is out

makemerich

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    shit nets aint nothing but the most overrated team in nba history they think their gonna win and give them a low spread and they always get trashed toronto wins by 14
    thanks for posting ur 1000th post on my post! i am a fan of yours even before i joined i was looking at your post the past 4-5 weeks! so i guess its safe i take tor. lols i think theyre gonna take it down too

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by makemerich View Post
    shouldnt it be at like -5 or -6? can someone tell me wat i dont see?

it's not something that you don't see, it's something that you won't see- Bosh is out.

dont ever look at any nets games as gimmie bets. they have been playing well ATS even when losing. and they played toronto fairly well last matchup, and that was with bosh. i'd stay away.

makemerich

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    it's not something that you don't see, it's something that you won't see- Bosh is out.

dont ever look at any nets games as gimmie bets. they have been playing well ATS even when losing. and they played toronto fairly well last matchup, and that was with bosh. i'd stay away.

BOSH out!? oh man then i def will stay away. thanks for the heads up! i didnt even know. thanks to stealthyburrito too!

krazey47409

Quote Originally Posted by makemerich View Post
    thanks for posting ur 1000th post on my post! i am a fan of yours even before i joined i was looking at your post the past 4-5 weeks! so i guess its safe i take tor. lols i think theyre gonna take it down too
    thx but this aint a play 4 me im just guessing nets suk their 5-40 or somethin like that Toronto should win for sure their but toronto is not a good road team maybe nets are turning the season round after the break i dont know i dont expect them to win i wouldnt bet this game but if i had to im taking the raptors -2

makemerich

Quote Originally Posted by krazey47409 View Post
    thx but this aint a play 4 me im just guessing nets suk their 5-40 or somethin like that Toronto should win for sure their but toronto is not a good road team maybe nets are turning the season round after the break i dont know i dont expect them to win i wouldnt bet this game but if i had to im taking the raptors -2
    Yea i guess i am staying away since tor is bad road team specially if bosh is not playing. i am awaiting your picks at the end of the day though! BOL to u.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Toronto should be able to play their entire 2nd string against NJ's 1st string and STILL win this game

SolidDala
    SolidDala's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bosh out, but its still NBA against CBB standard... Toronto and under if I would play this game

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    B/c Nets are better than their record, and Toronto is nothing special.
    Your joking right?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

NJ does very well ATS against grind teams that play in the 89-92 possession range, they are weak at transition defense though, and struggle against teams that play fast. With Bosh out Jay Triano will probably be shooting for a 100 possession game and I see NJ getting caught up in it and just being outscored. I make Toronto -2 the night's best bet.

RDeFaz
    RDeFaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I'm pretty sure bosh is out raptors still win by 7 +

krazey47409

i might end up playing this game caus i dont see nets winning