lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

How long before the twolves fire fatass thibs?

Just curious!.

I told you guys years ago he is a fat trash can that had no idea how the NBA works. He got a free pass while Rivers coached.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

He is the Rex Ryan of the NBA. Better off as an assistant coach.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I actually like him.

His style is becoming nonexistent though...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Twolves are done doesn't matter who is coaching now.. Butler just blew out his knee tonight on a non contact play... NBA players are to muscular these days, top heavy.. Knee joints and ligs cant take the upper body weight and hence a wrong move and jolt of the knee the ACL tears... Just a theory of mine

Twolves so called talent rich deep bench team better step up now as they just lost their best player and defender...

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    How long before the twolves fire fatass thibs?
    a week

I mean a day

a weekday

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Guy reminds me of my frosh soph coach. Lot's of yelling and running, not a lot of strategy

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Laker drunk tonight I think

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Laker drunk tonight I think
    I think you need to answer the question. Focus

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Twolves are done doesn't matter who is coaching now.. Butler just blew out his knee tonight on a non contact play... NBA players are to muscular these days, top heavy.. Knee joints and ligs cant take the upper body weight and hence a wrong move and jolt of the knee the ACL tears... Just a theory of mine

Twolves so called talent rich deep bench team better step up now as they just lost their best player and defender...
    I do not think Jimmy is toast - this has happened before. They will put up with Thibs as long as they win at the current rate. He would get old if your record was 20w 40L. But, I do agree with your acl theory.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They wont even make the playoffs now

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Everyone was trashing the Bulls when they made that Butler trade but they look like they made out like bandits...

Why the hell is Butler leading the league in minutes played per game? oh yeah, Thibs is his coach

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Also playing year round basketball without rest from the age of 8. Offseasons used to be actual offseasons. Kids played multiple sports/used other muscles.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Huh Wolves have no bench at all? They are done.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep players get fatigued and injures like a blown out knee can happen. Butler was playing alot of minutes.. Achilles tears can and do happen as well.. Gotta give the body proper rest..

It's mind blowing to me that Lebron being as big, heavy and explosive as he is hasn't blown out a knee yet or sustained a major injury.. Then again I don't remember Shaq having knee problems either.. Some athletes are just freaks and don't get injured.. Most other mortals do though...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why isn't Dick Carlisle gone yet?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why isn't Dick Carlisle gone yet?
    It's Rick by the way, but you can't go and fire Jim Carrey's doppelganger.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

https://nesn.com/2018/02/jimmy-butle...aded-acl-tear/

May not be the end of the Wolves after all. Possible - this may heal up in a reasonable amound of time.

To follow up on ACL's - Pros - major colleges - tape everybody. Skiers do not sprain ankles - big boots - but something has to give sometimes.

It is a long season - can actual build depth in a team to lose a star for a few weeks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2 years laker

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    https://nesn.com/2018/02/jimmy-butle...aded-acl-tear/

May not be the end of the Wolves after all. Possible - this may heal up in a reasonable amound of time.

To follow up on ACL's - Pros - major colleges - tape everybody. Skiers do not sprain ankles - big boots - but something has to give sometimes.

It is a long season - can actual build depth in a team to lose a star for a few weeks.
    Looks like we got another Paul Peirce with the wheel chair.. Butler is a spicer....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Yep players get fatigued and injures like a blown out knee can happen. Butler was playing alot of minutes.. Achilles tears can and do happen as well.. Gotta give the body proper rest..

It's mind blowing to me that Lebron being as big, heavy and explosive as he is hasn't blown out a knee yet or sustained a major injury.. Then again I don't remember Shaq having knee problems either.. Some athletes are just freaks and don't get injured.. Most other mortals do though...

Maybe these guys, especially LBJ, jus develop their entire bodies, not just upper body strength......Either way, plenty of athletes in all sports continue to play without injury, or play through them. Seems to me, NBA & MLB are the biggest, and most common of all sports.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Meniscal injury for Butler.