jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have no idea how Trump is a racist

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

he says things straight forward, rather than saying the things not to hurt feelings

wants the same shit as the last admin pretended to until election time

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Many people are saying basketball will over take the nfl one day!! Because of the global factor !! China Is a Hugh market

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    liberal f@ggotry is the downfall of everything, no doubt...that's not even a question

but i think the 24 hour news cycle causes less interest in most things...nothing feels big anymore and it's just 1 of a million other things going on

as i kid, i could tell you year and team of every super bowl and world series winner...how many here could name 5 of the last 10 years of champions now? i have no idea outside of the pats like 5 times
    as opposed to assraping kids in the shower. penn st....national disgrace....joe pa rotting in hell for eternity

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    as opposed to assraping kids in the shower. penn st....national disgrace....joe pa rotting in hell for eternity
    unreal level of stupidity

this is how i picture the entire internet, until they prove not to be braindead

good luck with the lifetime loser shit

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17000

Quote Originally Posted by Slevin07 View Post
    I'm from Canada and know a few Americans. Been across the border. I'm not from a different galaxy.

Not a fan of Hilary or Trump, it's not about democrat or republican with me. I call Trump a jackass, strictly for his actions. His tweets are his tweets, you can't say those have been doctored by the media.
    there is no reasoning with repubs or dems they are just brainwashed to follow their party. anyone can see trump is a mentally incapacitated jackass but he is still magnitudes better than bush but is hated much more because of pc crap.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    I think everyone agrees the lefty politics being pushed by both leagues every chance they get are super annoying and over the top but if you actually stop following them because of that than you are beinga triggered snowflake
    bingo. dont like what pop or kerr has to say? then tune in for tip off, and turn off when the final buzzer goes. dont bother with the post game stuff

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

unreal level of stupidity

this is how i picture the entire internet, until they prove not to be braindead

good luck with the lifetime loser shit
    Shut up and gamble !!

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Shut up and gamble !!
    gambling is for fools

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    bingo. dont like what pop or kerr has to say? then tune in for tip off, and turn off when the final buzzer goes. dont bother with the post game stuff
    That's what I do.. I even stopped watching the TNT basketball shows.. Can't do it anymore..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

It's a fact,that gambling interest,keep these sports a float....just looking @ the "new" kick-off times for the NFL...4:05, 4:15 , 4:25 ! It is a fact that the Minnesota Timberwolves, would not have made it, if it were not for gambling to make the product attractive.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Sharp post by COACH, our leader.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Because the media says he is.. That's the only reason.. The dude has been around blacks his entire life.. Doing more for the black communities now then Obama ever did also...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I think the players are way overpaid now to play a game. They don't have the same will to win.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Trump is a narcissist, a jackass, and oblivious but a racist he is not. Don't like the man but agree with many of his platforms.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave Swinging Johnson 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's what I do.. I even stopped watching the TNT basketball shows.. Can't do it anymore..
    But if they were praising trump ud love it, you "stay out of politics unless i agree with your opinion" a$$ punk

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    But if they were praising trump ud love it, you "stay out of politics unless i agree with your opinion" a$$ punk
    I don't care what people think of Trump, and if Trump screws up I'll be the first to say so..

I think Trump should press for even stiffer gun laws, I also think Trump should support an Assault weapons ban which he is not right now... Out law bump stocks for guns...

See I'm not a complete Trump nut hugger.. I do think he's doing a good job right now for this Country.. Economy and jobs are up, street rioting down.. Isis an after thought... We're not at war.. Borders more secure.. Etc...

Trump isn't a bad President like everyone seems to think.. That's a fact.. You can hate the guy and his personality but he's doing the job... That's keeping it real!!!!!

MAGA!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-19-18 at 05:55 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bradthebloke

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Trump is a narcissist, a jackass, and oblivious but a racist he is not. Don't like the man but agree with many of his platforms.
    he's not oblivious, he just doesn't care

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

I don't care what people think of Trump, and if Trump screws up I'll be the first to say so..

I think Trump should press for even stiffer gun laws, I also think Trump should support an Assault weapons ban which he is not right now... Out law bump stocks for guns...

See I'm not a complete Trump nut hugger.. I do think he's doing a good job right now for this Country.. Economy and jobs are up, street rioting down.. Isis an after thought... We're not at war.. Borders more secure.. Etc...

Trump isn't a bad President like everyone seems to think.. That's a fact.. You can hate the guy and his personality but he's doing the job... That's keeping it real!!!!!

MAGA!!!!
    Sound like one of those russian trolls on social media

reigle9

lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Sound like one of those russian trolls on social media
    The only one trolling is you right now on Jibbby.. Have fun and be my guest though if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. Carry on...

jjgold

We do need some gun changes not extreme but some tougher procedures

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

he's not oblivious, he just doesn't care
    Thanks for the points BTW. I think that's a valid distinction. I need to ponder that a bit more.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

The main thing, in the business of pro sports, is the value of the franchise. Until teams from a certain league start to sell for less than what they were bought for, those pro sports leagues are doing fine. Otherwise, you are just wasting your electricity talking about this.

BoL

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

This is the problem. You're not american so you have 0.0% chance of understanding reality. All you see, read, and hear is what the godfukkin braindead media tells you to think.

You have 0 fukkin chance of understanding reality.
    let me take a stab at it........ ignorant tools from pedophile factories supporting trump.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We do need some gun changes not extreme but some tougher procedures
    Funny thing is people owned more guns 100 years ago and there were less related shooting deaths, no school shootings back then ever as well...

Real problems today are -

- The violent video games of today are desensitizing our youth.. These newer video games are more graphic, morbid and realistic then ever before.. Young minds do get influenced watching people dying and getting blown to bits all day long playing these games..

- Bad parenting and the lack of roll models and family support.. More single parents then ever.. Social media is isolating kids more and more as well..

- Taking God out of the mix is happening more and more.. Kids are no longer taught right from wrong and going to church growing up.. They aren't taught the ten commandments growing up. Lacking moral responsibility, no fear of going to hell for wrong doings..

- Lastly Stricter gun laws may help also and are necessary because the weapons are becoming more efficient and deadly in these current times.. No longer just hand guns but we now have Assault riffles in the streets of populated cities.

- Drugs today are stronger then ever and making more and more people delusional, paranoid and violent also.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-20-18 at 11:49 AM.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Most of the blacks in the NBA are tatted up and with corn rows.. It's certainly not something I want to see when turning on sports games everyday.. I feel like I'm in prison watching play ground ball..

Yep if it weren't for gambling I'd be watching something else probably... When they interview some of these players after the games some can barely speak English.. Oh and that Yo yo yo players only crap is garbage too. NBA is a disgrace... I couldn't even watch the all star game this year.. Couldn't stomach it...
    Let me guess? One of them pounded your mother into submission?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Let me guess? One of them pounded your mother into submission?
    Let me guess you wear your pants half way down your ass, can barely read and write and you're on your way to prison soon..

Enjoy the inmates ya wannabe thug gangster, don't drop the soap....

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

I love watching NFL still, but any game on TV is so flooded with commercials I cant stomach it. Over and over same ones. Mind control. Just resorted to NFL primetime recordings on sunday nights and zoomed through the highlights. Thats not a prize either with limited highlights, unless it involved cowboys games then you see the highlights every 10 minutes even though theres 10-15 others.
    Everything is worse is sports. The players, how they look, lack of passion for winning, the commentators are gawd-awful as well.
    Lacrosse, anyone?
    I actually watched a hockey game last night (ducks/Vegas) and, surprised to say, was very entertaining, even with a 2-0 score.

Dan Kelly
    Update your status
    Dan Kelly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Let me know when a franchise sells for less than what it was bought for. Then you might have something.

Best of Luck

jjgold

JIBBY the voice of reason

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

I just clicked on the title to confirm that you would post something about blacks......

Thanks for not letting me down.

280,000 posts, amazing................

njb5572
    njb5572's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2693

The irony that those in this thread (on a sports betting forum) are fueling the conversation with their own opinions about everything they said is wrong with the NFL and NBA.

It's human nature to want to be heard. This thread is evidence of that. It's the world we live in today and these leagues will evolve with their consumer as they have done for many decades in the past.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by njb5572 View Post
    The irony that those in this thread (on a sports betting forum) are fueling the conversation with their own opinions about everything they said is wrong with the NFL and NBA.

It's human nature to want to be heard. This thread is evidence of that. It's the world we live in today and these leagues will evolve with their consumer as they have done for many decades in the past.
    hilarious

this guy says all opinions here are dumb

but its his own opinion that these opinions are dumb

quit being a goddamn loser bro

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I've watched nba games everyday this week they are fun to watch in the west. We have OKC in a race to seed high. Don't know about east (maybe not.)

First 123 Last