million2one
    million2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 404

I see the line at Utah -6 and I'm gonna ride the home dog

BOL

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's hard to fade the Warriors at home right now. Those kids (including Curry) can score on anyone. They have no respect for no one.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah moneyline is a lot safer than the spread, good day

shawnjohn5
    Always looking for a local!
    shawnjohn5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by carbonero77 View Post
    utah - 4.5, I like it so much,,I need your opinion,,,,
    It's funny, just about any time someone comes on here saying "it's a lock" too good to be true, and the dog team is the warriors that person is somehow surprised when the warriors cover. They did it against, Den, they did it against sac, they did it against celtics, and the lakers last week.... It's funny how people keep betting against them because they are missing players to injury, yet when you watch the team they usually keep it close play hard and score the ball. Curry has been playing like a ROY and Maggettee has been lights out, and that 1 2 punch has been tough to stop. Throw in Biedrins and Turiaf who are playing well, and this team isn't as bad as most think! I stay away from the game, but there are several other games on the board with much better value and much better spreads!!!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnjohn5 View Post
    It's funny, just about any time someone comes on here saying "it's a lock" too good to be true, and the dog team is the warriors that person is somehow surprised when the warriors cover. They did it against, Den, they did it against sac, they did it against celtics, and the lakers last week.... It's funny how people keep betting against them because they are missing players to injury, yet when you watch the team they usually keep it close play hard and score the ball. Curry has been playing like a ROY and Maggettee has been lights out, and that 1 2 punch has been tough to stop. Throw in Biedrins and Turiaf who are playing well, and this team isn't as bad as most think! I stay away from the game, but there are several other games on the board with much better value and much better spreads!!!
    And when they build a huge lead, they don't slow down. They just keep shooting. Some of the Jazz players could even bet on the Warriors today.