JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Even at 42yo stunning woman...
    She does still look good.. I'll give her that..

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

damn this thing went viral... all over the mainstream news. Fergie loves it... that is what she wanted and needed - attention

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    ????

You’ve clearly never been with a bitch on meth
    She actually was on meth years ago. I think she got clean in 2005.

That being said, bizarre, weak performance. But I would gleefully SMASH! That booty, that slinky dress, that foxy smile on her face, yummmmmmmm! I am a freak & I'm not gonna lie about it.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    bitch looked like she's on meth.....
    She used to be. Read an article before she made it big with the Black Eyed Peas. Fergie was a big party girl, loved the crystal. All her teeth are fake.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    She used to be. Read an article before she made it big with the Black Eyed Peas. Fergie was a big party girl, loved the crystal. All her teeth are fake.
    Yeah she fell into a rough life after Kids Incorporated. I used to love that wack ass show

That being said it bothers me when people call this a performance. Or preformance if you're friggen Seaweed. It's the national anthem ffs!! It's not a damn performance. Sing the song as it was written and with respect!! Save your "preformances" when you're singing about getting retarded and having Kim K in your vids. The NBA got exactly what they deserve. Bloody laughingstock over here right now.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    She actually was on meth years ago. I think she got clean in 2005.

That being said, bizarre, weak performance. But I would gleefully SMASH! That booty, that slinky dress, that foxy smile on her face, yummmmmmmm! I am a freak & I'm not gonna lie about it.
    Still, that wasn’t someone that was methed out

Unless we’re talking day 3 with no sleep and popping shrooms to try to get some sleep

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah she fell into a rough life after Kids Incorporated. I used to love that wack ass show

That being said it bothers me when people call this a performance. Or preformance if you're friggen Seaweed. It's the national anthem ffs!! It's not a damn performance. Sing the song as it was written and with respect!! Save your "preformances" when you're singing about getting retarded and having Kim K in your vids. The NBA got exactly what they deserve. Bloody laughingstock over here right now.
    Well said Shari.. I concur....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Yup first thing to go with meth or crack heads are their teeth... They just rot out...

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont find this girl hot... she is an airhead gold digger... PASS

Id rather have a "less" attractive girl with substance, a good fukkin heart.

This girl aint that hot anyway for the baggage that she seems to carry

First 12