IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Doc River plays his son over Avery Bradley in crunch time

He's a good coach, but he's got no integrity.

Unreal he and his son have been with the Clippers together for so long, but then Doc was the GM for a while.....

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I don't even know if it's integrity he's lacking.... he just has a really bad case of favoritism towards his son. I can't remember the specifics but there was some trade he killed while GM that was a no-brainer for LAC but he wouldn't do because it meant Austin would be gone. I think it was one to get Melo and build a little dream team along with CP3, DJ and Blake.

I've always thought Doc was a good guy and have liked him on other teams. But, he's pretty easy to hate along with all the other LAC players.... at least the players of a few years ago. Just a bunch of whining, pissing, moaning underachievers.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

It's loyalty over integrity. If he had integrity he'd serve the organisation that's paying his bills, but no he's loyal to his son. His son played more mins than L.Williams tonight -scandalous!

Looked like Williams would beat the team that drafted him with the scores tight midway through the 4th but Rivers ****** it all up!