Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Right, Jordan career 33% shooter from the arc and Bron 34%. Great thought here...
    Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Jordan could not shoot threes, Lebron has 32 foot range.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8819

Jordan could not shoot threes, Lebron has 32 foot range.
    Lmao Lebron's 3 point shooting is not a strength. Esp. when he hits 2 in a row, then starts thinking he's Steph Curry and chucks up more.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    Right, Jordan career 33% shooter from the arc and Bron 34%. Great thought here...
    If you throw out when they switched it to 22 feet it is lower, also Lebron takes a lot of bad threes at the end of clock where Jordan only shot clean looks he would always drive or shoot midrange at the end of the clock

Also Jordan only made .5 3's a game, and more like .4 with the real line so it is easy to shoot a decent percentage when you do not shoot volume.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

I watched Jordan’s full career and know what his strengths were. It’s not like I said he hit 6 3s in a half during the Finals so he’s a great 3 point shooter, though he did. On the contrary, although I didn’t say it, I was displaying that neither is a good long range shooter. Mid to low 30% is not good regardless of where the line sits.
    If you throw out when they switched it to 22 feet it is lower, also Lebron takes a lot of bad threes at the end of clock where Jordan only shot clean looks he would always drive or shoot midrange at the end of the clock

Also Jordan only made .5 3's a game, and more like .4 with the real line so it is easy to shoot a decent percentage when you do not shoot volume.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

i cringe when bron shoots 3's I just never think theyre going in, they look like different shots sometimes. most effective when he's mixing it up.

cheechchooch
    cheechchooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

lebron is the best player in the nba right now. but lets be honest here, jordan time he would get assraped by pippen rodman malone and co.

First 12