ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Ac green is probly the strongest men alive to refuse all those pussy !!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Must be hard from all the years of people telling him his mom is a lot hotter than his wife

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    eva longoria left tony parker after she found out he was cheating on her and khloe kardashian divorced lamar odom but i think that was more because he was a disaster
    I didn't know that about Tony Parker! And yeah I think you're right about Khloe... it was probably the crack and that stupid video he did with his friend that made her finally ditch him. Lebron's another one whose wife didn't leave. She finally got him to the altar... no way was she going anywhere

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never understood these millionaires who smoke crack... Is like the poor man's nasty drog, even worse than meth IMO

Ill tell ya, I aint a millionaire and never have been, have snorted in my calculations way over 5 kilos of blow in my lifetime (started aged 16-16 years ago)...

My high school sweet heart introduced me to drugs... she smoked crack when the coke dealer was not around... she loved coke and tobacco rolled up as well... always asked me to roll them for her she couldnt roll shit...

I tried crack twice in my life, once with her and once with my HS best friend cause we couldnt get any coke one night.

Ugly, nasty, dont taste good, weird high, you feel dirty, like human garbage.

Cocaine for better or worse... still has that exuberant drug royalty daze... rock stars movie stars all of them do it... yada yada yada... plus it tastes quite good if its good shit when coming up the nostrils... idk man, crack is whack... I know the difference is a couple of molecules but I find shit nasty and would never smoke again even if I cant get blow.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I used to think so much more of this dude a few years ago. Like him alot for being a hell of a player and admired him as a fellow christian. Then the fuker choked in the finals and let Lebum win one for cleveland which i hate cause im from around there and hate them asssholes,then he gets all political in the last year whichnis a bunch of bullshit,and now this. How the mighty have fallen.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

married at 25

damn, Steph been taking more L's than I ever knew about

ikid2groove415

Steph is playing like dog shit again lol!! Where there’s smoke !! There’s fire

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I used to think so much more of this dude a few years ago. Like him alot for being a hell of a player and admired him as a fellow christian. Then the fuker choked in the finals and let Lebum win one for cleveland which i hate cause im from around there and hate them asssholes,then he gets all political in the last year whichnis a bunch of bullshit,and now this. How the mighty have fallen.
    He still the best shooter that ever play the game and filthy rich
    Michael Jordan/bill clinton /tiger woods all cheated on there wife

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'd like to say yes but realistically no I probably wouldn't have. It would be too hard to go back to being a nobody I think. And I would be a dingbat too. Actually other than Tiger's wife, has anyone ever really left? Magic's wife didn't and Lala only finally ditched Carmelo after she knew about his cheating for yearssssssss. I'm telling you, Instagram is a baller's worst nightmare if he's married.
    Listen to this you cuckolds. A woman telling you how it really is

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think all false because she would of left him and hit the lottery in massive divorce settlement
    He didn’t have much money until starting this season/next season. Bad ankles. Maybe she was waiting.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

I'd like to say yes but realistically no I probably wouldn't have. It would be too hard to go back to being a nobody I think. And I would be a dingbat too. Actually other than Tiger's wife, has anyone ever really left? Magic's wife didn't and Lala only finally ditched Carmelo after she knew about his cheating for yearssssssss. I'm telling you, Instagram is a baller's worst nightmare if he's married.
    MJ.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

I didn't know that about Tony Parker! And yeah I think you're right about Khloe... it was probably the crack and that stupid video he did with his friend that made her finally ditch him. Lebron's another one whose wife didn't leave. She finally got him to the altar... no way was she going anywhere
    lebron james is the king i'm sure he can do whatever he wants i think the problem though we being so famous it's hard to have a relationship on the side without it coming out to the media so lebron wants protect his wholesome image so it's actually not worth it to cheat on his wife

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

When you have that much money and that lifestyle, you need to have an upfront understanding with your wife that what you do on the road is your business and that you'll never bring dirt into the house. If you can't handle me on the road, then we should keep dating and not get married. Most woman can appreciate a man that is straight forward and honest. The problem is that these guys lie to themselves and their wives. If you tell the truth, you don't have to lie. Tiger Woods lied to himself. He played himself. Then he brought his shit home to his wife. Be true to yourself first. If the woman can't hang, find another woman. If you're going to cheat, be a fukking man about it. If you're going to be faithful, then don't cheat. Guys are too damn confused and dirty. Then they put their dirt all over the place, instead of being discreet.
    Points Awarded:

ikid2groove415 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink, ikid2groove415, and mrpapageorgio

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    When you have that much money and that lifestyle, you need to have an upfront understanding with your wife that what you do on the road is your business and that you'll never bring dirt into the house. If you can't handle me on the road, then we should keep dating and not get married. Most woman can appreciate a man that is straight forward and honest. The problem is that these guys lie to themselves and their wives. If you tell the truth, you don't have to lie. Tiger Woods lied to himself. He played himself. Then he brought his shit home to his wife. Be true to yourself first. If the woman can't hang, find another woman. If you're going to cheat, be a fukking man about it. If you're going to be faithful, then don't cheat. Guys are too damn confused and dirty. Then they put their dirt all over the place, instead of being discreet.
    i think u just summed up everthing very well

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mic DROP. END thread.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    eva longoria left tony parker after she found out he was cheating on her and khloe kardashian divorced lamar odom but i think that was more because he was a disaster
    Longoria and Kardashian also made names for themselves and were celebrities before they got married. They wouldn't lose the same perks of fame that someone like Kobe's wife would lose if she took back her maiden name.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Curry had a sexual relationship with Jeremy Lin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The websites have zero credibility, just trying to get action

So right now 100% false

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The websites have zero credibility, just trying to get action

So right now 100% false
    I agree with this, especially the "right now" part because you never know what fukkin stunt these guys and the promotion teams will pull next.

Maybe their testing the public with the idea to see how they respond. Floyd is a promotion expert and will never let and MMA organization or MacG take over that role.

Maybe the two fighters become more formal partners, as they technically have already been business partners.

Maybe Floyd should go mogul style and just start gobbling up everyone's promotion business, and run it for them.

He could revolutionize MMA promoting and use White like a bitch...

jjgold

Curry too smart to fuk up his endorsements because if it was true he loses every one of them

No company going to have unfaithful guy promoting stuff

It has taken Tiger years to get a little back but he basically not a face of commercials anymore

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'm more shocked an NBA guying banging trim (even with a wife, pregnant or not) is actually a news story, doesn't this happen like daily?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I thought I was posting in the Floyd MacG thread in response to Mr. Gold.

How embarrassing.

ikid2groove415

Curry too smart to fuk up his endorsements because if it was true he loses every one of them

No company going to have unfaithful guy promoting stuff

It has taken Tiger years to get a little back but he basically not a face of commercials anymore
    Would disagree!! Michael Jordan cheated on his wife rapidly and still had tons of endorsement !! I

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Isn’t this expected and accepted by any wife of a pro sports athlete?

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Face down azz up

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Warriors have been atrocious recently,got smoked by the Jazz,Nuggets and then the Thunder in the span of a week.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Would disagree!! Michael Jordan cheated on his wife rapidly and still had tons of endorsement !! I
    son those were the old days before social media, now companies cannot afford bad press
    Social Media most powerful thing in the world now

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Saloon

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Probable is true this

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Should we go all in on Spurs tomorrow?

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Should we go all in on Spurs tomorrow?
    I will bet 1 unit on Spurs 1st Q

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

No way. Same with Kobe's wife. Doesn't matter how much they'd get in a settlement... without their husbands they would be nothing. No freebies, no good tables in restaurants, no more of people treating you like you're a star simply because you're with an amazing athlete. Very few of these dingbats ever leave.
    Shari coming in hot with the haymakers.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Steph curry busted for cheating !!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    you in the 415 ikid?
    go have a talking to with him

WTF going on with thread???

I thought this was gonna be about Golden State deflating basketballs to Steph Curry's liking

ikid2groove415

All this rookies need to learn from Derek jeter- would save them millions !!

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

All this rookies need to learn from Derek jeter- would save them millions !!
    Jeter is the only athlete so far that has done it right if you're going to be a pro athlete. Why get married when women will be constantly tempting you while you're in the spotlight? Have your fun while playing then get married when you're out of the leagues and no longer high profile.

First 123 Last