ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Thomas agent just came out and say he ain’t coming off the bench in LA he’s a free agent !! Don’t blame the men

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

thomas better start playing better if he wants a big contract next year

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thomas better start playing better if he wants a big contract next year
    And grow 6 inches

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    cant believe they would give up clarkson, their best player by far, and a young high-fly act like nance for an injured shell of himself Thomas, and chandler. I understand the salary freeing, but this is simply a stupid move. And they're playing better now too. Why not grow with these young players instead of clearing space for aged primadonnas?
    Ball will NOT be a star in this league. Its too physical for him, and he cant shoot, its that simple.
    Agreed.. Lakers were playing better of late.. Like Lakerboy said 11-4 in their last 15.. Clarkson was a big part of that... Should have gave up Ball and kept Clarkson instead... Nance was an effort guy that defends and gets rebounds, Lakers will miss him as well.. Fry can hit 3's and the Midget is a starting point guard in the league and can score.. I see the Lakers scoring more but also giving up more points now..

I hope it freed up a ton of cap salary because I think the Cavs got the better deal.. Lakers don't even have the Midget locked into a long term contract.. Could lose him.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-08-18 at 02:06 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Clarkson is a turnover machine with very low basketball IQ. Nance can jump out of the gym but another extremely low IQ. IT is a strange addition to the struggling Laker D but I think they’re expecting him to take off in free agency and really wanted the draft pick.

Magic and Pilinka making decent moves so far. Exciting times for Laker fans.
    Clarkson does turn over the ball alot but he was improving on that and has played a big part of the Laker offense and success lately.. He really helped the Lakers beat OKC last weekend in OKC.. I think he's a good player with as much upside as Lonzo Ball...

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Agreed.. Lakers were playing better of late.. Like Lakerboy said 11-4 in their last 15.. Clarkson was a big part of that... Should have gave up Ball and kept Clarkson instead... Nance was an effort guy that defends and gets rebounds, Lakers will miss him as well.. Fry can hit 3's and the Midget is starting point guard in league and can score.. I see the Lakers scoring more buts but also giving up more points now..

I hope it freed up a ton of cap salary because I think the Cavs got the better deal.. Lakers don't even have the Midget locked into a long term contract.. Could lose him.
    Clarkson at best is Jamal Crawford !! He’s a bench player !! Ball might be Jason kidd

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    Relax Lakers fans this was homerun for Lakers IT will be gone end of season and this opened up more cap space for next season Free agents and now Lakers got 1st round pick. LAKERS are going to be back on top very soon.
    I like your optimism.. I think it depends what free agent pick ups they can pull off during the off season??. Freeing up cap room doesn't gaurantee anything..Nobody really wants to play for the Lakers right now because they are a young crap team still.. So we'll see?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Clarkson at best is Jamal Crawford !! He’s a bench player !! Ball might be Jason kidd
    Ball will never be Jason Kidd.. Come on.. Clarkson has a better shot, more athletic then ball, big upside..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thomas agent just came out and say he ain’t coming off the bench in LA he’s a free agent !! Don’t blame the men
    Lakers will start him and see what he's got is my prediction.. Hey, but as soon as the Laker coaching staff sees he's not that same Thomas that played in Boston and what a defensive liability he is they'll sit him.. Ball then starts is my prediction...

Lakers are committed to developing Lonzo Ball...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-08-18 at 02:10 PM.

ikid2groove415

Ball will never be Jason Kidd.. Come on.. Clarkson has a better shot, more athletic then ball, big upside..
    If you go by the numbers ball stats is on point with Jason Kidd 1st season

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What's wrong with a Jamal Crawford or Lou Williams? Best 6 men in the league... Most teams would love to have those 2 players...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you go by the numbers ball stats is on point with Jason Kidd 1st season
    I just don't think you can compare Lonzo Ball to a Jason Kidd yet.. Jason Kidd is considered one of the best point guards to ever play the game..

Comparing rookie season stats doesn't tell you much.. Jason Kidd was the man..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Where is SBR Scout GoatMilk to give his opinion???

If Thomas doesn't want to play ball there's a fukkin seat over by Luol Deng. They will waive and stretch Deng's contract BTW. There is no market for that contract or the player.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

I think he's a good player with as much upside as Lonzo Ball...
    Jibbby no

And I respectfully request you remove one B from your screen name since you are not big baller material

HurlSweatPants
    HurlSweatPants's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3367

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Jibbby no

And I respectfully request you remove one B from your screen name since you are not big baller material
    LMAO.

I have seen Lou Williams and Clarkson being compared. There is not a comparison, Clarkson can hope to be Williams in a couple of years, but he has a long way to go and a lot of potential to live up to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thomas will be out of league soon

NBA for big guys now

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Thomas is worthless. Too small, defensive liability.

Still a good move by the Lakers getting Clarkson off the books. I'll miss Nance.

The Lakers are about to go shopping. The last few years no one has been interested, it will be interesting if that's changed. Do most of these guys even know who Magic Johnson is?

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8991

Quote Originally Posted by redlily View Post
    Clarkson points will be hard to replace.
    Can lonzo play the SG. Gotta like the lakers moves maybe winning a title in the next 5 years. Im thinking they think their the next GS warriors. Walton is doing real good for himself.
    to be a shooting guard, you need to be able to shoot.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and russell wilson is a Yankee....

"Rob Porter 3-0 vs. crazy hos!!!!"

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thomas is worthless. Too small, defensive liability.

Still a good move by the Lakers getting Clarkson off the books. I'll miss Nance.

The Lakers are about to go shopping. The last few years no one has been interested, it will be interesting if that's changed. Do most of these guys even know who Magic Johnson is?
    Bro you're a Clippers fan why are you gonna miss Nance??????

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Bro you're a Clippers fan why are you gonna miss Nance??????
    Jake, I bleed purple and gold and red and blue. There is no crime in rooting for multiple teams. Just because you've pounded the same pussy for the last 20 years, doesn't mean I can't enjoy a little variety.

Right now I'm skyping with three different overweight women, Jake. Meanwhile, you're locked at home getting nagged at, being told to take out the trash. Who's winning, bro?????
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Giant 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    to be a shooting guard, you need to be able to shoot.
    Exactly.. Lonzo Ball can't shoot.. He ain't no Ray Allen that's for sure.. ... Battle at the PG position about to begin.. Stay tuned!!

LA loves the Drama... Drama coming up...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jake, I bleed purple and gold and red and blue. There is no crime in rooting for multiple teams. Just because you've pounded the same pussy for the last 20 years, doesn't mean I can't enjoy a little variety.

Right now I'm skyping with three different overweight women, Jake. Meanwhile, you're locked at home getting nagged at, being told to take out the trash. Who's winning, bro?????
    So sawwwy.. lol.. You are bleeding then....

Giant this ain't the 80's with showtime basketball anymore.. It ain't Kobe and Shaq winning titles days either..

Clippers owned this town since Kobe shut it down.. Maybe that will change though.. Clippers are quickly become garbage....Next year should be interesting..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Nagged at by hot wife or skyping fat chicks - We are both winning I think

jjgold

a reason nobody wants Thomas

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

If lebron care about rings he wouldn’t move out west !! It’s a blood bath!! East is a easy way to the finals every year !!
    Bingo...this is why Lebron stays in the East.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Good stuff for Cavs

I watched them get raped in a game for 2 quarters back in Nov and laughed. Only seen them getting raped in highlights since then. Horrible squad of players. Not a team at all.

They got some decent players. Kind of like some of them like Clarkson as I've seen some Lakers games this season.

I've been waiting for them to dump Iman for years

If they do better, that's good. If not, so what. The NBA is a garbage league to me since 2012. Don't care who wins. Just try to nail the underdog in the Finals when they win just like the Super Bowl.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Lakers have to try and keep him, right?

jjgold

Thomas has has a mini run lately helping team win

First 123